Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Sep. 27, 2014  2:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I do think it just requires people to adjust to the amount of homework, assignments and study they need to do this year; right now they think they will have no time for anything, but most of you are barely in college and university yet, so you should find that free time eventually once you overcome the mountain you see as your schoolwork.

Fingers crossed you're right, haha.

Anywho, guys, I've been mostly gone for the past two weeks - I had family visiting from Texas (which was super fun), so I didn't really have any time to post. They're gone now, but alas, I'm going off to the beach in a few days (don't know how my parents are coming up with all the trips we've been on this year). Being homeschooled, I can go off on vacation in the middle of the week, but that also means I have to (try to) cram all the work I have due between now and when we leave, so I'll still be gone for a week or two.
As you can tell, I've been really inactive lately. I've been really busy and this site isn't really as appealing to me and it used to be, though don't think I've completely forgotten about beyblading. So I'm probably gonna keep being inactive (not totally leave) and I'm probably gonna become more active in a few months (perhaps).

PS: don't flood my PM system with messages saying how great beyblade is and that I shouldn't go, etc. (not being sarcastic).

Stay blading my friends ;3

EDIT: dangit. Missed my 1 year anniversary being on this site...
Come back soon!
Really hope you come back soon, dude!
I think I need to go away for now,because I'm not really into beyblade anymore,also because of personal problems IRL and I really need to make myself smarter and stop being an idiot.

But I think I'll log-in abit every now and then but not as much as I used to.
After my photography contest is done, I'm leaving for a while (be back before the anniversary). No one really has conversations with me anymore and I feel like I'm login in for nothing. :\

No I'm not trying to hint for PM's.
(Oct. 11, 2014  8:13 PM)Crescent Wrote: After my photography contest is done, I'm leaving for a while (be back before the anniversary). No one really has conversations with me anymore and I feel like I'm login in for nothing. :\

Aw shucks I wanted to enter a second round of your contest.

Well farewell for now and what anniversary?
(Oct. 11, 2014  8:26 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Well farewell for now and what anniversary?

i think he means he'll be back by WBO's anniversary in December.
(Oct. 11, 2014  8:13 PM)Crescent Wrote: After my photography contest is done, I'm leaving for a while (be back before the anniversary). No one really has conversations with me anymore and I feel like I'm login in for nothing. :\

lol I always send pms to you everyday man,anyways bye for now.

Come back fast man. I've been busy, but if I had time I would talk with you. Just keep your interest high. 😀
My photography contest is almost over and it looks like the winner may be clear.
I'm going to take some time off... I need to think about a lot of things and make the right choices.
(Oct. 18, 2014  12:54 AM)Crescent Wrote: My photography contest is almost over and it looks like the winner may be clear.
I'm going to take some time off... I need to think about a lot of things and make the right choices.

Farewell for now friend, I hope you return, not forgetting your drawing of OC for my series, if your doing one anyway.

See ya later dude.
(Oct. 18, 2014  12:54 AM)Crescent Wrote: My photography contest is almost over and it looks like the winner may be clear.

Oh carp,bye man hope you comeback before December.
Come back soon. Everyone will remember you. Wink
Bye dude. Smile

Come back soon!
I'm back! Though I doubt anyone will remember me. I left suddenly, and due to many circumstances was never able to come back until now! I also lost all my beys, and I have no idea about anything that came out since early 2012. So, I hope I can get back into it!
Yo, I literally have not been on here for two years! I forgot my password and out of the blue I remembered it. Wassup wbo!!
Due to a lack interest and my move, I am really going to go down in activity. I'll be browsing the site.
I'm usually never active on this site anymore, but it has grown into a very popular one now.
A bunch of the mods will probably remember me as that immature kid who sprited, haha.
Unfortunately I've matured, and as a result, don't enjoy this hobby anymore.
Let the topic sprite you commissioned of me be the last memory, cause it doesn't look like I'll be coming back anytime soon.
(Oct. 26, 2014  11:43 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: I'm usually never active on this site anymore, but it has grown into a very popular one now.
A bunch of the mods will probably remember me as that immature kid who sprited, haha.
Unfortunately I've matured, and as a result, don't enjoy this hobby anymore.
Let the topic sprite you commissioned of me be the last memory, cause it doesn't look like I'll be coming back anytime soon.

Ah, too bad. Well, thank you for the sprite, we really, really appreciated it, and still do enjoy it.
Well, you may have seen me on here recently though I haven't been posting. It's still in our blood Wyatt V2 and I pulled out our beys for the 1st time in months a few weeks ago.
I love the new team format but still worry with some of the tournament attendances how viable it is to rely on. But still cool for some of the bigger events.
I'm a bit ticked to see what happened with Limited, I know Th!nk, TheBlackDragon and I put a lot of time in last year getting some stuff started. We thought the other guy was a big help too, but I guess just a big joke. Oh well there are some good ones still here that we can believe which is good.
Well we'll be around it's our off-season.
Yeah it'd be great to have you help to get things going again. It's been really slow lately, lack of tests, lack of threads. But I have 2 Limited threads I'm still working on. As well as my other thread to maybe do Limited some good.
Hey guys, I´ll take a few days off since I´m down with laryngitis and a very annoying fever. I´ll reply to pm´s etcetera explicitly after my recovery. Not really in the mood for it now...:\
(Nov. 01, 2014  3:04 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Hey guys, I´ll take a few days off since I´m down with laryngitis and a very annoying fever. I´ll reply to pm´s etcetera explicitly after my recovery. Not really in the mood for it now...:\

Bleh. Hope you get better!