Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Okay, I'll be leaving this wonderful place for quite some time. I'm not sure if I'll be missed, but yeah. I'm sure my testsing in limited was good. Limited is coming along quite good, so, yeah. I'm not really needed there anymore. I'll log back in when the anniversary points are in to get my Face Booster. List in no order:

Why are you leaving if you like most of the active userbase and so on? There's still more to be done with limited.
But you were here before Limited; why would you leave now? It seems like you have several friends on here.
Life. I'm sure you understand. I'm really messed up. I need time away. I hope I'll return someday. Like Iv'e told you through PM once. Well,
I'm sure limited is gonna get more testers, haha.
(Jan. 10, 2014  3:13 PM)" L Wrote: Life. I'm sure you understand. I'm really messed up. I need time away. I hope I'll return someday. Like Iv'e told you through PM once. Well,
I'm sure limited is gonna get more testers, haha.

I understand. I'll send you my email in case you need someone to talk to, I'm supposedly a pretty good listener, so yeah. Best of luck.
NOOOOOOOOOO! D:

Here I am, stuck with busted parts and no way to test X against Y, and this guy leaves??

Who's gonna sit in the limited forum and spit out information now? Unhappy
Dang. I was looking forward to collaborating with you on some combos. If you need anything PM me or hit me up on Google +. Good bye, I hope you come back Unhappy
Oh well, bye L. I hope you come back soon and finish testing! I guess limited will probably move along a bit slower without ya. We had some good chats (and you were my main sig artist, besides when you couldn't.), good luck with life and your new very very very very very very very rare HMS collection Grin. (Too many very's?)
Well that sucks Unhappy. I hope you return sometime " L "/Galaxy Blade! You're a very helpful tester! You have a lot of parts I don't have to test for limited!
This is horrible, sad to see you go.
Goodluck in the future, hope to see you soon.
It's terrible that you need to leave so soon L
It's terrible for me because, we just started to PM each other, And also talk about GFX.
Also, you're one of the people that convinced me to stop Capitalizing Every Single Word I Say.
It's going to be a rough road for this organization to be without you.
Have a great life L! I hope to see you soon bro! Smile
It's really really just terrible to see you leave man! Especially when we just started PMing again. Really, really, sad!

Anyways... onto some more sadness... Well... we all have our own lives... we change as we grow... But we always... and I mean ALWAYS remember who we were. The same way... I'll always remember who I was... because I will have this post saved. Always... I mean it. My time has come... the time for a new me... I'm changing - and that's alright, as long as I remember who I was. Basically... goodbye guys. I will never forget this place - I promise. I've never really been one of those type of people who get upset when leaving - I love this place, but that's just not me! So if you do care about this, which you probably don't, Wink, then stay happy. For me! Oh and don't worry - I don't want any goodbyes! (Although I doubt anyone would). Smile

Some good friends (Click to View)
@"L" Man, it seems like just yesterday that you were a new member and look at you now! Jeez, you're one of the Masters of Limited. Come back soon, and good luck with life.

@trickst3r Thank you so much for the kind words, and I understand how you want to move on. Just be sure to check in every once and awhile if you can! I'll do what you asked, no worries!
(Jan. 10, 2014  10:47 PM)Trickst3r Wrote: It's really really just terrible to see you leave man! Especially when we just started PMing again. Really, really, sad!

Anyways... onto some more sadness... Well... we all have our own lives... we change as we grow... But we always... and I mean ALWAYS remember who we were. The same way... I'll always remember who I was... because I will have this post saved. Always... I mean it. My time has come... the time for a new me... I'm changing - and that's alright, as long as I remember who I was. Basically... goodbye guys. I will never forget this place - I promise. I've never really been one of those type of people who get upset when leaving - I love this place, but that's just not me! So if you do care about this, which you probably don't, Wink, then stay happy. For me! Oh and don't worry - I don't want any goodbyes! (Although I doubt anyone would). Smile

It's terrible to see you leave. Goodbye and have a great life Trickst3r Smile I hope to see you on again soon Smile
(Jan. 10, 2014  3:05 PM)" L Wrote: Okay, I'll be leaving this wonderful place for quite some time. I'm not sure if I'll be missed, but yeah. I'm sure my testsing in limited was good. Limited is coming along quite good, so, yeah. I'm not really needed there anymore. I'll log back in when the anniversary points are in to get my Face Booster. List in no order:

;(

Please comeback! I'm sorry to see you go. I hope you will comeback so we cna talk about FMA. You were one of my best friends on the WBO. We had so much to talk about.

Bye. ;(

(Jan. 10, 2014  10:47 PM)Trickst3r Wrote: It's really really just terrible to see you leave man! Especially when we just started PMing again. Really, really, sad!

Thanks for remembering me!

I hope you comeback as well.
Wow! Haha, I never thought I'd be missed at all. I have a few more reasons I can share to my leaving:
I'll stick around untill the Scavanger Hunt results are in. Maybe random test pos here, and there. Thanks for the awsome messages! Oh, Ultramarin, I've been wanting to hear those words for a long time. Thanks.
Don't let other people bring you down. They all have childish (by societies standards) quirks or hobbies, and are simply misinformed about beyblade. Come back soon if you can, or else you're giving them what they want.

And no problem, the truths the truth, haha.
@L those people are just bullies with nothing better to do with their lives, don't let them bring you down or make you lose interest in the hobby.
Do like me : have I worked hard enough at school ? Cool, a yellow Phantom Fox MS for me.
Goodbye L/Galaxy Blade!Unhappy you will be missed!Crying
Also bye Trickst3r/Jacolal!Unhappy you will be missed too!Crying
You were both nice to me and made awesome GFX!Grin
Ahh...... Baa.... Maybe I should try stay, but then again, I don't want picked on. Maybe if I just hide my collection untill they're a bit older.

Kai-V: Haha, part of me gets it and a part of me doesn't. I think I get the point though.

If I come back. Wont I just seem like I want attention?
Leaving the WBO won't help. If they tease you about it, they aren't your real friends, right? If I were you, I wouldn't invite them to my house so I wouldn't even need to hide my collection.

No one will think you were vying for attention if you come back, don't worry.
I'll take your advice Ultramarine. Your right. Since new grade started they think they're "Cool", but I caught one with a HotWheels car for kids, haha. I'll think I'm gonna try get new friends.

Thanks for welcoming me back Marine. I know I won't be posting here for a long time. I'll post in Random Thoughts how tomorrow goes.

Also, Ultramarine: Get a job as advice to people or a story writer. You really helped me, haha.
Well, i think it is safe to say i have posted more on this thread then anyone else, but...

I'M BACK!
i know i know.. last time i said i was back i said i was back for good, but then i got real busy with working on a career that i will enjoy doing, and then i forgot about beyblade.
but then today somebody posted the Driger MS emblem on facebook, and i was all like "wait.. thats driger.. i own that beyblade". then i got my beyblade case out, and one thing led to another, and well.. here i am Tongue_out

i must say, things have changed from the last time i was here, all these new limited, unlimited, and zero-g stuff around makes me feel a bit out of date with my Earth Eagle XD
Oh boy... if you've got that kind of stuff, you're gonna love limited format!