Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I'm back guys, granted most of you don't remember me...
I have lost interest in beyblade, for the most part. I moved 20 minutes away from my blader friends. Hopefully I can get some of my peeps here, to start. Ofcorse they would have to drive into the town I used to live in. Did I say how small my new town is. XD
Well welcome back to the wbo!
Hello there! Grin

Well, lots of things have changed in my actual life. Things keep going better and, with the WBO Anniversary, new contests and new challenges, lots of my lost motivations have rised up, now Smile

Actually, I am planning to come back fully. I have planned to take back my full responsibilities in the forum and in the sub-italian-forum, then I will return to play. I cannot play now, mostly, because, from the time I had semi-retired to now, I did not buy any Beyblades and my personal tests and discussions about tests and components are only an old memory to me Confused

Maybe, I will try to organize some Plastics events due to the fact that I do not have problems with Plastics combos, haha. In this way, I will be able to start to train myself in shooting as before.

But, yes, my return is near to come. Joyful_3
Welcome back Galaxy , It's good to see your return nearing ! Smile
(Dec. 05, 2012  8:11 PM)Galaxy Wrote: Hello there! Grin

Well, lots of things have changed in my actual life. Things keep going better and, with the WBO Anniversary, new contests and new challenges, lots of my lost motivations have rised up, now Smile

Actually, I am planning to come back fully. I have planned to take back my full responsibilities in the forum and in the sub-italian-forum, then I will return to play. I cannot play now, mostly, because, from the time I had semi-retired to now, I did not buy any Beyblades and my personal tests and discussions about tests and components are only an old memory to me Confused

Maybe, I will try to organize some Plastics events due to the fact that I do not have problems with Plastics combos, haha. In this way, I will be able to start to train myself in shooting as before.

Awesome! Today is the best day of the Year! WBO anniversary and your return!

When you are ready to play, call me. I'm always ready to fight! Ahahahah

Welcome back boss!

(Dec. 05, 2012  8:11 PM)Galaxy Wrote: Hello there! Grin

Welcome back Galaxy! Can't wait to see you start posting again.
Hey guys!

Some of you may remember me from about a year ago. Well, my interest in Beyblade started deacreasing and deacreasing until I just lost it completely. Recently, my interest has been sparked again, and I'm excited to be back in this community. However, a lot can happen in a year, so if you're willing, could you fill me in on some news? Thanks.
Oh, hey! I remember you.

Actually, there's a tournament in Central Park if you're interested in coming. The 4D line of beyblades finished and now we are in Zero-G, a completely innovative system. New stadiums, beys, combos, gears, etc.

Also the top-tier list has done a full 180 thanks to the power of Synchrom, where the two metal parts on a Zero-G beyblade can combine into one metal behemoth. It's incredible, actually.
(Dec. 07, 2012  2:00 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Hey guys!

Some of you may remember me from about a year ago. Well, my interest in Beyblade started deacreasing and deacreasing until I just lost it completely. Recently, my interest has been sparked again, and I'm excited to be back in this community. However, a lot can happen in a year, so if you're willing, could you fill me in on some news? Thanks.

I don't know you, but welcome back! And I love your Signature
I'm Goin a bit inactive for a few days, i have my half-yearly exams
(Dec. 08, 2012  3:10 PM)Syco Wrote: I'm Goin a bit inactive for a few days, i have my half-yearly exams

I dont know you but I guess ill see you around in a few
So I managed to budget some money for buying beyblades. I tried to stay back, but my friends kept on buying beys (I'm the one who got them into it) that I was somehow "forced" to love beyblade again. And I must say, I really like it. 4D beys have just come here in my place, allowing a more comfortable way of gaining beyblades. Hope you welcome me back. Smile
(Dec. 09, 2012  5:23 AM)Astrality Wrote: So I managed to budget some money for buying beyblades. I tried to stay back, but my friends kept on buying beys (I'm the one who got them into it) that I was somehow "forced" to love beyblade again. And I must say, I really like it. 4D beys have just come here in the beys, allowing a more comfortable way of gaining beyblades. Hope you welcome me back. Smile

Welcome back to the game! Oh and there's also beyblade Zero-G now. So you might have to do alot of catching up to do!
Don't worry. Even if I left, I was still stalking this forum. Like the new motifs too. (Bahamdia? Begirados? Epic.)
(Dec. 09, 2012  5:23 AM)Astrality Wrote: So I managed to budget some money for buying beyblades. I tried to stay back, but my friends kept on buying beys (I'm the one who got them into it) that I was somehow "forced" to love beyblade again. And I must say, I really like it. 4D beys have just come here in the beys, allowing a more comfortable way of gaining beyblades. Hope you welcome me back. Smile
I don't remember you but anyways welcome back and you need to get caught up because there is a new beyblade system called Beyblade Zero-G.
Nobody remembers me. I'm the Grand Master of the Ninja Court in WBO. Tongue_out
Heys guys, I'm back from Philipines and im ready to be blading again. I manged to pick up a couple of nice beys there so yeah, im back!!
I'm going to be gone for 5 months because my parants said i have to take a brake from this site Unhappy i will miss (almost) all of you
Fraid that I'll have to say so'long friends.

Bit hectic right now in life, I'm in China, and well, Internet doesn't like me. I'll be moving around lots, so activity will be down. And since I rather spend time with my lil' bros and be neck deep in coding and Photoshop, I won't be participating in the current events. I'll be off the site for quite a while, until my life settles down, cause when I get back from holiday, I have a debate tournament, as well as a violin performance. *Busy life is not that fun*

Cya WBO, and have a great December and January. Beyspirit never dies, and mine will always burn Wink
Man one heck of a bad winter we'll miss u kuji and hope ur life settles fast i know what ur goin through im in that condition too
Well...hi....

I'm back. After months of being inactive, I have returned.

For some reason, my password doesn't seem to work. Though now..I realize...I was entering the wrong username...

Dang, so much has changed since I was gone...
Well,I guess I'm back for good. The reason I was gone is so embarrasing XD
I'm going to be honest but I think it's time for me to go, I've lost interest in beyblade.

I will still be handing out the bey cards as I still am currently, lets say.. If I do come back will my GFX improve?

I know I'm probably the one of the only Sydney members that are active.. But lately I just lost my interest.

If you want to talk to me, my email is natsu_dragneel766@yahoo.com and my kik is you_mai

Peace out!
Wow... It seems that a lot of people are leaving (*Singing over-head* 'Tis the season to be leaving')
I just hope that people like Viral and Kujikato return ASAP XD
Hmm.... Is it time for my own departure?
Nah, Don't be silly.... Tongue_out
Coming January, I will be attempting to not get on as much. My grades have been slipping a little and I need to fix that. I'll try to come back in May/During Bey Days because I'm almost positively going to a Michigan tournamnet if one is held. Of course, I'll get on through that January-May period but not as frequently as now. That time will be hard because I just love this site so much! But for now during the Holiday season, I'm going to be on as much as possible!
OK... So , I'm leaving for a few/couple of days... Personal stuff, although I might pop on very quickly at some point...
But for now,
Byez.