Going Away/Coming Back Topic

"Well, this is the end beautiful friends."

But is it?

The WBO is an amazing place. I don't think I can ever leave here forever. However, my time here an an active member has more than likely ended. Priorities change, situations alter, and life marches on. I still love Beyblade, as well as all of you, but I leave for college in less than a year, and with all that is going on around me, it is best to get the hard part out of the way in case I am unable too in the future. You will see me post here or there every once and a while, but for now, this is what has to happen.

I rather dislike goodbyes. So for now, I will just say I will see you all soon.

May the wind always guide you, and allow you to rise above the tribulations of any storm

- Leon Tempest Thirteen
Hi, I think I might just (RETURN TO THE WBO) I like the good ol' community and I'm glad it's growing (We'd better not have loads of spammers, that's my job! Just kidding) But seriously, I've missed you guys: Kai-V, The Three Angrysomiacteers, Bey K. Rowling, That freaky Internet Duckling, Hazel, Th!nk, Kai, and everyone I haven't mentioned by name.

So, um, yeah, I'm back!
LOL, welcome back, Akio.
Welcome back Akio314, we definitely noticed your absence around the forums.
(Nov. 21, 2012  4:07 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: Welcome back Akio314, we definitely noticed your absence around the forums.

^-^ Wow, seriously? My posts are usually on the verge of getting me banned, or I posted it in the wrong thread. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.
Was looking through my post count, and since July I've only made 15 posts, and I've kinda lost interest in Beyblade for the moment, but will probably buy a few Zero G's when they're released here. My inactivity here is also largely due to the fact that I'm in an important exam year in school, so I need as much focus on it as I can put, so for now, I'm back and semi-posting.

(I also should update myself on the ZG customizations LOL)
the bull is back.decided to be back.realized i posted some carp before.i hope to be a better and active member from now
Hey guys. I've been lurking around the forums, and posting here and there.
Guess I'll just say I'm back for a while.
I'll try to host a tournament sometime. Those are always fun.
So yeah, I'm back, nothing big.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS(H)!

NOW STAY BACK THIS TIME NANO DAMMIT.
Well, I'm back as well. Smile

I've finally found some free time on my hands to get caught back up on what's going on in Bey-topia, and now that I was able to do that, I can safely say I'm back for good. Can't say that I'll be back to my regular posting habits, though. Rest assured, I'll be a bit more active than I have been.

I've also had some inspiration to try and get Georgia's tournament scene kicked back into action, as well as to pursue advanced status. Probably not too close to the latter right now due to my lack of recent info, but hopefully I'll be able to get there, haha. Tongue_out
You may have noticed that I haven't been posting much in the past months, and I completely stopped logging in for the past weeks. This is because I have been suffering from depression and personal issues. When I read the posts in the Anime & Manga Forum discussing the end of the Zero-G manga, I became very frightened that the WBO would soon be closing and decided to leave for good. Watching this place die would be too painful. So, I decided to come back to say goodbye to everyone, but then I saw Kai-V's post stating that the WBO would NOT be closing. So, really, thanks guys. Thanks Mods. Beyblade is one of the only sparks of hope in my life, and you were the ones who ignited that spark.

I'll try to return to my regular old posting habits. Wink

akio314 - "Freaky Internet Duckling"? You deserve to be smacked by your momma for that, quack! Tongue_out_wink Glad to have you back!
Nano and Primal
STAY HERE FOREVER.
NEVER LEAVE.
EVER.
AGAIN.
DON'T LEAVE CHODY BEHIND

Glad to have you guys back ^^
Welcome back; Primal, Nano and Duck.

I'm probably gonna be gone until the weekend. Byebye.
I'M BAAAAAAAK!
HELLLLOOOO AGAIN WBO! I am beycrafter01, and I have returned. I have sent an apology to Kai-V and the administration after being given time from the ban, and I have been generously given the opportunity to rejoin WBO. Hopes are high for getting Beyblades'R'Us up-and-running again, but for a while it won't be. This is part of my set conditions given to me as to rejoining. I am trying to get this restriction to be temporary, but we'll have to see what happens. I am acknowledged though that my given conditions weren't against my team, The Kerbecians, opening back up. So the related threads of my team that were closed should be opened within time after my request for opening them. I admit, though I had some bumpy times, I am dedicated to being better on WBO than before. And for the future "welcome back" replies, I say it's good to be back. I have been acknowledged that my previous thread about my return is more appropriate in this topic, so I moved it over here.
(Nov. 27, 2012  2:58 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: Welcome back; Primal, Nano and Duck.

I'm probably gonna be gone until the weekend. Byebye.

Thanks Sarah! I missed you.

Aww, that's stinky, quack. Unhappy
i havent posted here much ive been more a lurker but i did register a few months ago however i totally forgot about the site.. i decided to come back because i needed to find and meet more New York, NY, Bladers...btw i have a facebook https://www.facebook.com/leonesfangs

(Nov. 30, 2012  3:59 PM)LeonesFangs Wrote: i havent posted here much ive been more a lurker but i did register a few months ago however i totally forgot about the site.. i decided to come back because i needed to find and meet more New York, NY, Bladers...btw i have a facebook https://www.facebook.com/leonesfangs

There is a tournament in New York this weekend, so you should definitely attend it.
Welcome back everyone ! Wow... there's a long list of old returning users :3
I havent been posting awhile, but I am coming back. School finally settled down after last Trimester and I can get back to posting more.
I am back, to manage a couple of things. Wont be as active though. Or will be, I don't know yet, up to my head in Java and essays xD
Hello ,my beyblade friends this is the fist time i loged in and i must say i felt wonderful.Stupid
This is the wrong thread to introduce yourself, this thread is for old members that are returning.
It feels nice to say that I have indeed returned to the WBO. After a long few weeks to myself, I'm ready to get back to blading. Can't wait to see everyone on the forums again.
Well, I didn't really know you, but I can say you chose a nice time to come back!