Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Aug. 15, 2012  5:55 PM)kai12 Wrote: Like i said i came back with a postive sttidute its in the past forgive and forget.

That's fine, I was just questioning Dark's choice of words. Welcome back.
Well, almost any return is good for the WBO, so welcome back! (even though I myself never knew you...) Looks like we'll both be trying to get a handle on the current metagame, huh? Oh, well. Time to get to work, then.
Well, the time has come, friends.

Recently, I've found myself far too immersed in this site, Minecraft, etc. and not focusing enough attention or energy on what needs to be done (schoolwork, Scout work, etc.). I've also become quite stressed over trying to get back up on my feet, so it's time that I take my leave of absence from the WBO.

This may or may not be permanent, I don't know. All I know is that I need to get my priorities straightened out, and I need to do it fast. Depending on when (if) I get things straightened out with myself, I may possibly come back. But from now until, say, November or December, don't count on seeing me around here nearly as much.

Adios, amigos.
(Aug. 15, 2012  6:08 PM)kai12 Wrote: Thanks.

Careful with the one word posts, it is considered spam. Welcome back.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyways, I am going to Edmonton for a little less than a week. I will be bringing the iPad, so if I can get internet connection, I will be on anytime I can.
Well, I honestly do not know you very well, but I know of you. From your posts I see, it seems like you have done a lot for this community. And I thank you for that.
Buh-buy, Tamer Primal.
Unhappy
(Aug. 16, 2012  12:59 AM)Primal Wrote: Well, the time has come, friends.

Recently, I've found myself far too immersed in this site, Minecraft, etc. and not focusing enough attention or energy on what needs to be done (schoolwork, Scout work, etc.). I've also become quite stressed over trying to get back up on my feet, so it's time that I take my leave of absence from the WBO.

This may or may not be permanent, I don't know. All I know is that I need to get my priorities straightened out, and I need to do it fast. Depending on when (if) I get things straightened out with myself, I may possibly come back. But from now until, say, November or December, don't count on seeing me around here nearly as much.

Adios, amigos.

*gasps*
You really can't leave so abruptly, Primal! Gasp
However, I do see the importance of the other work you have, and also realize its priority. I myself am tangled up with a LOT of school work, so I understand. Smile

I just hope that this isn't permanent though, as it was fun to have you around! The RB fanatic is what I knew you as, for the most part I saw you here! XD

Lets hope you get things "straightened out" as soon as possible, and return to this wonderful site.

You'll be missed, Primal....
(Aug. 16, 2012  12:59 AM)Primal Wrote: Well, the time has come, friends.

Adios, amigos.

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.

Keep in touch, Broski.
A true Th!nk response, to be sure. Anyway, I knew you better as BurnBladerX, hah. Well, you will definitely be missed, Primal. (Dude, I cannot get used to that name.) Good luck at whatever you do, bro.
You guys are giving me so many feels right now. ;_; I didn't know that I was as appreciated as I am!

If I had the choice, I wouldn't leave. But, that's not the case, especially when you've got 9th grade Math and 10th grade Science as an 8th grader. I'll do my best to check in every once in a while, maybe try to make it to tournaments, but like I said I'll be nowhere near as active as I was.
Im going to be gone untill monday cause i have to help with moveing my sister in at college so ill see you guys soon.
Well bros, my time has come!
On this fateful day, I decide if I leave, or go.
Thank you all for making me feel so welcome!
I will miss everyone of you guys,even the people I didn't know or hated me XD
I may leave, I may go.
But for now.....
Buh-Bye WBO
Unhappy
(Aug. 21, 2012  4:57 PM)Harumagedon Wrote: Well bros, my time has come!
On this fateful day, I decide if I leave, or go.
Thank you all for making me feel so welcome!
I will miss everyone of you guys,even the people I didn't know or hated me XD
I may leave, I may go.
But for now.....
Buh-Bye WBO
Unhappy

*Sniff*
But why?!....
Bye... I guess...
*Cries in corner*
[Image: thisdoctor.gif]

I don't know you but it's always shame to see someone go Tongue_out
Ima feelon mixed emotions.....
Nevermind....
Screw it, Harumagedon is staying.....
Lol xD I love it when people speak in third person. Tongue_out
I'm going to be gone to San Fransisco for a while! I'll be back 8/26/12!
Im losing interest in beyblade, so I won't really be on much, but I'll go on every once and a while. Bye peoples Smile
(Aug. 22, 2012  12:32 AM)ShinigamiChop! Wrote: Im losing interest in beyblade, so I won't really be on much, but I'll go on every once and a while. Bye peoples Smile

Aw, I'm going to notice this. Make sure to check in on the other forums once in a while too Smile
(Aug. 21, 2012  7:51 PM)X-Saber Wrote: I'm going to be gone to San Fransisco for a while! I'll be back 8/26/12!
I hope you are having fun on your trip

Hello, WBO! It's been a very, very long time since I last went to this website! Last I posted was sometime in 2010 or 2011...it's been far too long and I want to know what has happened since last!
(Aug. 25, 2012  1:56 PM)FieraDevilWings Wrote: Hello, WBO! It's been a very, very long time since I last went to this website! Last I posted was sometime in 2010 or 2011...it's been far too long and I want to know what has happened since last!

Get caught up on all the Zero-G action XD
So, in case somebody noticed (like the PMs I received about the NY tournament tomorrow but didn't respond too), I was out of town as of Friday morning. I did some college visits in upstate NY, Ithaca is a very beautiful place. Smile

Definitely looking to getting Cornell as a college, it's one of my top 5 and a wonderful campus.

Now that I'm back, I have a load of threads to read and a tournament to practice for! (along with summer assignments and tutoring blargh)
(Aug. 25, 2012  1:56 PM)FieraDevilWings Wrote: Hello, WBO! It's been a very, very long time since I last went to this website! Last I posted was sometime in 2010 or 2011...it's been far too long and I want to know what has happened since last!
Welcome back! You should see winning combination thread for the top-tier beys.

And also, ZERO G AWESOMENESS Grin
Ok guys. No the time has not come.
It is just that I will not be online as much as the previous months, with the fact the I am entering middle school, and it is a big transition. So do not expect me to be online in the mornings or the middle of the day anymore. Though I will be checking online, and being active, just not as much.
I will be online at least once a day though!
Thanks.