Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I hate to be posting in this thread again, but I do not feel that I can stay active in this community any more. There are many reasons why, including Zero G. In my mind it is too much to keep up with, and to tell all of you the truth I haven't had a interesting conversation here for a long time. Not to say the community isn't thriving, but it has changed in a way that I do not necessary enjoy as much.

Even so I was very happy to have been a part of the community, and be able to battle some of the best bladers in the world. As some of you would say, my beyspirt has died, then got run over by a truck lol.
I'll try to stay on the forum periodically.
Aw....
You shouldn't give up that quick, as you can easily "keep up with" the series. Smile
But well, you have other reasons...
We would have loved to have you around for a longer time, but well, farewell!
Ugh, i didn't think this day would come so soon but my Beyblade interest has set sail.
I might be back someday but for now its goodbye and everything is explained in this video:
Thanks to everyone here on the WBO for being AWESOME, i hope to see you all again. Grin
(May. 13, 2012  4:09 PM)othellog Wrote: and to tell all of you the truth I haven't had a interesting conversation here for a long time. Not to say the community isn't thriving, but it has changed in a way that I do not necessary enjoy as much.

It might have helped if you had made more posts in the last two or three months, at least ... A discussion involves at least two people, hah.
(May. 15, 2012  2:37 AM)AwesomeDragoon Wrote: Ugh, i didn't think this day would come so soon but my Beyblade interest has set sail.
I might be back someday but for now its goodbye and everything is explained in this video:
Thanks to everyone here on the WBO for being AWESOME, i hope to see you all again. Grin

Damn, It suck's to see you go AD, But I suppose it can't be helped if you already lost interest .... :\

Well I hope to see you around sooner or later again buddy, It was great to know you while you were around here. Smile
(May. 15, 2012  4:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 13, 2012  4:09 PM)othellog Wrote: and to tell all of you the truth I haven't had a interesting conversation here for a long time. Not to say the community isn't thriving, but it has changed in a way that I do not necessary enjoy as much.

It might have helped if you had made more posts in the last two or three months, at least ... A discussion involves at least two people, hah.

I guess your right, but that does not affect my opinion on this forum...
I was talking about through out the summer though, when I was active, but I still catch up with the news and discussion weekly. Its very hard for me to explain why I've come to my opinion, but you can say that this forum does not have the same (not more or less) spirit as it used to. I really want to still want to be a part of this community, but other things in my life keep pushing me away. I hope that what I did here helped the future bladers to come. Smile

Othellog man, you're a superb member. I learned so many things from your post, and your creativity with Beyblade is amazing man. Really unfortunate that you're gone for good now.

AwesomeDragoon, I love the dedication you have man. Great posts, the works. See you!
(May. 11, 2012  11:25 AM)Chups Wrote: well, havent been on here much, just lost interest i guess... so not planning on coming back, i have too much commitment to soccer now. had such a great time here. shout out to all the melbourne bladers Smile

See you Chups, you will be sorely missed by many of the (dormant) Melbourne bladers, although I didn't get to talk to much in person, I've heard a lot of great things about you from Gira and such.
Farewell Chups
I'm going to take a small break from the WBO.
(May. 16, 2012  5:12 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Othellog man, you're a superb member. I learned so many things from your post, and your creativity with Beyblade is amazing man. Really unfortunate that you're gone for good now.

AwesomeDragoon, I love the dedication you have man. Great posts, the works. See you!
Our coach announced that our season is over so I'll have the time to become reinvolved. I'm sorry for all the mixed messages that I've said, but I have finally made my final decision, I'm Back.

GREAT TO BE BACK.

As a result of what I've done, I promise to do more testing and as much as possible work to help out the community.
(May. 16, 2012  11:20 PM)Psylent Wrote: I'm going to take a small break from the WBO. Life is just an endless void of mixed emotions at the moment.I feel that any second I'm going to lose my grip from reality.Everyday is lived from the sub-concious part of my mind...in a way,I do not feel 'present'. I do kindly ask that someone PM me if the Blader's Pass for AN gets confirmed.I will be on to check my PM's. That is all for now.

And its obvious that you're dying,dying.
Just living proof that the camera's lying.

I leave you with a GIF:
[Image: th_pikachu--crying.gif]

Thank You.

Well, we'll miss you. It was super cool talking to the Canadian representative's sister! Hopefully you take a quick login every week or so!

(May. 17, 2012  11:30 PM)othellog Wrote:
(May. 16, 2012  5:12 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Othellog man, you're a superb member. I learned so many things from your post, and your creativity with Beyblade is amazing man. Really unfortunate that you're gone for good now.

Our coach announced that our season is over so I'll have the time to become reinvolved. I'm sorry for all the mixed messages that I've said, but I have finally made my final decision, I'm Back.

GREAT TO BE BACK.

As a result of what I've done, I promise to do more testing and as much as possible work to help out the community.

oh thank golly goodness. Best news I've heard in this thread in a long time! (hopefully I'm not forgetting anyone else that came back after a long break recently, haha!)
i'll begone for a few days. louisiana road trip!!!
check up if can.
(May. 17, 2012  11:30 PM)othellog Wrote: Our coach announced that our season is over so I'll have the time to become reinvolved. I'm sorry for all the mixed messages that I've said, but I have finally made my final decision, I'm Back.

GREAT TO BE BACK.

Cool, because we had something cool for you in the future, hah.
Meh, good days, bad days. We all have them. This is a bad day for me. As for my well known being, I am leaving. It is also for the sake of the Your Creations forum which is beginning to be more popular than the beyblade stuff and we need to fix that. My contribution is by leaving. Unusual contribution, yes I know. Anyway, Penpad members will be seeing me a lot as well as sigresource members. I've moved to both of those forums but leaning more to the Penpad side. I'm not that good with GFX and I'm a lot better with writing. (If I say so myself.) I will miss beyblade but my family's budget just can't handle the costs of the newfound Zero-G beasts or even the old ones. I still play with my little Bey sons and daughters though. Beyblade inspired so much and this thread pushed me to start writing in full because before, I just stuck with Fanfics.

Anyway, I'm not really famous here or anything but I just can't go all Ninja and leave this thread slowly.

I've made a nice equation too.

Beyblade=Fun+Creativity(2) (How do you make the squared sign?)

Peace everyone.
See you! Make sure to still check in once in a while though!
(May. 18, 2012  10:01 PM)Lucis Wrote: Meh, good days, bad days. We all have them. This is a bad day for me. As for my well known being, I am leaving. It is also for the sake of the Your Creations forum which is beginning to be more popular than the beyblade stuff and we need to fix that. My contribution is by leaving. Unusual contribution, yes I know. Anyway, Penpad members will be seeing me a lot as well as sigresource members. I've moved to both of those forums but leaning more to the Penpad side. I'm not that good with GFX and I'm a lot better with writing. (If I say so myself.) I will miss beyblade but my family's budget just can't handle the costs of the newfound Zero-G beasts or even the old ones. I still play with my little Bey sons and daughters though. Beyblade inspired so much and this thread pushed me to start writing in full because before, I just stuck with Fanfics.

Anyway, I'm not really famous here or anything but I just can't go all Ninja and leave this thread slowly.

I've made a nice equation too.

Beyblade=Fun+Creativity(2) (How do you make the squared sign?)

Peace everyone.

You leave right when our first Philippines tournament is organised ? Even if you cannot buy every new good release, look at my Beypoints : it does not matter, hah.
For anyone who might actually care I wont be on tomorrow after 5pm. Ill be heading to the airport. So it will be sometime Thursday before i get on. If my layover has Wifi ill be getting on. IF not then ill see everyone in Toronto.
Leaving for Jekyll Island for my cousin's wedding in a couple of minutes. I'll be back on Sunday! Smile

Best of luck to everyone celebrating BeyDays! Grin
Alright,so I've been a jerk lately.And I came here to apologize and to announce my return to the WBO. I was feeling bored and so I did what I did(dot-mania)...and it wasn't a very bright idea at all.So I'm sorry. It won't happen again. Also,I've read the rules of posting.
My stunt was the result of a really bad sense of humor. I regret what I did. And come to think and reflect upon it,it was indeed extremely immatureSpeechless

And as such,I return.

You gotta fall down and eat ground to get back up again.

And I will be working on a preformatted chunk of text so that it can be posted in the OP of the World Championship's thread.That way,all the pictures and interviews can be easily referenced in one convinient place.

(Mar. 25, 2012  9:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Blader Ken's English is so good.

I was looking through a couple of my SD cards and found a lot of footage of Blader Ken explaining Beyblade rules IN ENGLISH Grin So I will posts those soon as well.
I just returned from a camping trip! It's great to be back! All there is for you on a camping trip is mosquitoes, spiders (I have arachniphobia), and no place for privacy!!! I can't wait to return to my precious writings and drawings! I missed you, Psylent, Yukio, Gin54, and Fakir! *sighes* I nearly died on that trip, and what's worse, I have to go camping again tommorow! Why, I'll never understand... Life never stops its sadistic ways, does it?
I suppose I'm finally back, I doubt anyone even remembers me. Hoping to be a better member and eventually become moderator.
I remember you!

Hopefully Aussieland will get kickstarted back into the Beyblade community.
Hm...not sure if this belongs here but anyway.

As you all may know, I haven't been on the Beyblade parts of this forum for about 8 months or so. I spent my time in the YC forum ever since my spirit died. I was cleaning my room and I happened to come by my beyblades so I took them out for a spin. I guess touching them again led me to check what I have missed. I still have a lot of catching up to do but I'm glad to say I'll be more up with the metagame. Part of this is because zionson hosted BeyDays yesterday which made me consider trying again. Although I won't have anything new to impart from now on since I'm not allowed to buy anything that isn't books, video games and clothes, I'll hopefully enter tourneys this year and be more active.

That's all. Smile I'll have to check everything from August 2011 and forward. Anyone care to help? I kid. Tongue_out
Hm, I've been rather quiet, haven't I?

Well, high school has been catching up to me. I have 3 SAT 2 Subject Tests this Saturday, and though my Advanced Placement exams are done I still have the majority of final exams (though they are comparatively easier) left throughout June. Sophomore year and even summer research after it to start building data and ideas for research competitions has been a doozy, but junior year I'll have even more AP exams and much, much more pressure on me to do well, so I'll be even less active next school year. My Beyspirit will be as strong as ever though. Wink

I'm getting a huge load of MFB including an Attack Stadium after finals, so I will hopefully be more active in the community. I'm trying to stick with my 4D collection for now, but when it's done (it almost is, just a few more sets) I'll buy a few nice-looking Zero-G like BBG-03, BBG-09 and BBG-10.

That's mainly it for now. As always, though because of my silent reading I'm not nearly as well known as I used to be, you can shoot me a PM with any questions from Beyblade to Pokemon to even math homework. I'm always willing to lend an ear.

I still keep up with the metagame in knowledge, just not physically, so I'm definitely adequate as an informant on the current top-tiers and such. Well, I'll be back more so over the summer because research isn't nearly as taxing, so see you all then!