Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Sep. 18, 2021  4:13 AM)BurningSands Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  2:33 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: He's going to be online less than he usually was, and I'm pretty sure many people have made posts similar to his and nobody called them out. I'm not trying to argue or anything frankly that's kinda what I'm trying to avoid I'm just saying that just because he's online today doesn't mean he'll be online as much as he used to. Probably very rarely and when he does come back he doesn't want his Notifications to explode with random quotes or pings. That's why he's giving a heads up that he's not going to be online as much as he used too Smile

The WBO has plenty of veteran users who are familiar with people claiming to leave and then automatically come back. Im sure they know what theyre talking about when they notice Justice coming back after a day. If many people have done the same thing as you claimed, Im sure they wouldve told users to knock it off. But aside from that, its only a couple people Ive seen here who did “leaves-but-come-back-super-quickly” maneuver 

Exact words from Justice: “I'm leaving the WBO due to school I'll be back during break (or a free day).” No where does it say that its only decreasing activity — it just sounds like leaving entirely. Justice may edit the post to be clearer but that was never done

And while I really do not want to gatekeep who-says-what (because I myself am adding input too), I really advise that you 1) read Justice’s exact wording clearly before you speak or 2) let Justice do the talking and explain this himself, because your username isnt LegendJustice so you dont know Justice’s circumstances (unless he told you to speak for him)

1st. Unseen Is not speaking for me, I don't think anyway is, Thus I did not give anyone the green light. I just know he's just being kind. now for CheetoBlader, Before I joined I basically checked EVERY Thread. And I have seen people say there leaving and then the very next day they come back, I am aware. I just got on cause it was a Weekend and I'm not going to be on the WBO all the time on Weekends since I'd rather be with IRL Friends. I was simply board.
(Sep. 19, 2021  4:05 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  4:13 AM)BurningSands Wrote: The WBO has plenty of veteran users who are familiar with people claiming to leave and then automatically come back. Im sure they know what theyre talking about when they notice Justice coming back after a day. If many people have done the same thing as you claimed, Im sure they wouldve told users to knock it off. But aside from that, its only a couple people Ive seen here who did “leaves-but-come-back-super-quickly” maneuver 

Exact words from Justice: “I'm leaving the WBO due to school I'll be back during break (or a free day).” No where does it say that its only decreasing activity — it just sounds like leaving entirely. Justice may edit the post to be clearer but that was never done

And while I really do not want to gatekeep who-says-what (because I myself am adding input too), I really advise that you 1) read Justice’s exact wording clearly before you speak or 2) let Justice do the talking and explain this himself, because your username isnt LegendJustice so you dont know Justice’s circumstances (unless he told you to speak for him)

1st. Unseen Is not speaking for me, I don't think anyway is, Thus I did not give anyone the green light. I just know he's just being kind. now for CheetoBlader, Before I joined I basically checked EVERY Thread. And I have seen people say there leaving and then the very next day they come back, I am aware. I just got on cause it was a Weekend and I'm not going to be on the WBO all the time on Weekends since I'd rather be with IRL Friends. I was simply board.
huh i agree because its the going away/coming back it doesnt necessarily mean he/she will go bye bye forever. it could mean he/she's just leaving for the day

(Sep. 18, 2021  5:43 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: I'll be taking a long break from the WBO and the internet in general as my workload has increased a lot.  See you folks till next year. Auf wiedersehen, Baad mei milte hai :)

dang dude that's some intense german, french or italian language you got 👍
(Sep. 19, 2021  4:11 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2021  4:05 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: 1st. Unseen Is not speaking for me, I don't think anyway is, Thus I did not give anyone the green light. I just know he's just being kind. now for CheetoBlader, Before I joined I basically checked EVERY Thread. And I have seen people say there leaving and then the very next day they come back, I am aware. I just got on cause it was a Weekend and I'm not going to be on the WBO all the time on Weekends since I'd rather be with IRL Friends. I was simply board.
huh i agree because its the going away/coming back it doesnt necessarily mean he/she will go bye bye forever. it could mean he/she's just leaving for the day
The "Going Away/Coming Back Topic" is for users who are leaving for a long amount of time, or at least two months. Literally every single user leaves WBO for a week a few times, that does not count as "going away".
(Sep. 19, 2021  7:39 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2021  4:11 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: huh i agree because its the going away/coming back it doesnt necessarily mean he/she will go bye bye forever. it could mean he/she's just leaving for the day
The "Going Away/Coming Back Topic" is for users who are leaving for a long amount of time, or at least two months. Literally every single user leaves WBO for a week a few times, that does not count as "going away".

He literally said he'd be going away for a while he's just here now because it's a weekend. He literally said he'd be going away for quite some time. Anyways, I don't wanna start this discussion again so we'll just have to agree to disagree
The Going Away/Coming Back thread was created for users who are leaving for a long time for a valid reason, not just for leaving for like three days and be like "Hey, I'm Back!"

Saying that you will be unactive for a lot of time or be posting very rarely, that makes sense.
(Sep. 19, 2021  4:57 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: The Going Away/Coming Back thread was created for users who are leaving for a long time for a valid reason, not just for leaving for like three days and be like "Hey, I'm Back!"

Saying that you will be unactive for a lot of time or be posting very rarely, that makes sense.

Also, saying that you're going away/rarely posting should be done only if you have sure you wont have time to be here, I.e. Idk if my school schedule will let some time for the wbo, but since I'm not sure, I'll only say I'll be going away when I prove my theory right.
I am leaving wbo for awhile since i had a death in the family. So it might be my final time here
(Sep. 19, 2021  10:05 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am leaving wbo for awhile since i had a death in the family. So it might be my final time here

dang that's sad... sorry for your loss dudette and may they rest in peace... and goodbye probably, it was a nice experience having some fanfics with romance art in it! seeya on the other side! 👌
(Sep. 19, 2021  7:51 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2021  4:57 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: The Going Away/Coming Back thread was created for users who are leaving for a long time for a valid reason, not just for leaving for like three days and be like "Hey, I'm Back!"

Also, saying that you're going away/rarely posting should be done only if you have sure you won't have time to be here, I.e. Idk if my school schedule will let some time for the wbo, but since I'm not sure, I'll only say I'll be going away when I prove my theory right.

Yeah, since I'm in high school now, I barely have enough time to be on WBo. It's fall break so I'm a little lucky. But of course Fall break can't last forever.
(Sep. 20, 2021  5:28 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2021  7:51 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Also, saying that you're going away/rarely posting should be done only if you have sure you won't have time to be here, I.e. Idk if my school schedule will let some time for the wbo, but since I'm not sure, I'll only say I'll be going away when I prove my theory right.

Yeah, since I'm in high school now, I barely have enough time to be on WBo. It's fall break so I'm a little lucky. But of course Fall break can't last forever.

dont worry, we all wish it did...
I'll be going away for some time bye
(Sep. 25, 2021  4:13 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: I'll be going away for some time bye

How long?
(Sep. 25, 2021  4:18 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  4:13 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: I'll be going away for some time bye

How long?

Oh, forgot a leaving message. 
I’ll be coming back next year on my birthday. 
I know some people (I wonder who) might be thinking “good riddance, that rude guy drives me crazy” so I am sorry for my rudeness and I hope you can forgive me. 
Next year I’ll be different. I hope. 
Bye and have a nice day. 
@(Blank) I hope TheRogueBlader can teach you properly.
(Sep. 25, 2021  9:24 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  4:18 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: How long?

I know some people (I wonder who) might be thinking “good riddance, that rude guy drives me crazy” so I am sorry for my rudeness and I hope you can forgive me. 
Bye and have a nice day. 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not the wise Spriggan in the hole! You shall be missed. Well, I will. You helped me a lot in my time here, hope you come back soon. I will miss our times occupying 2 pages in a thread, although we only did that 2 times. Goodbye HyperSpriggan. You are the mentor, that was not officially teaching me yet teaching me quite a lot about the blading community and the roles of each parts, that I never had. Have a beautiful day!
(Sep. 25, 2021  9:24 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  4:18 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: How long?

Bye and have a nice day. 

I'm sorry if we gave you the impression that we were mad at you. We just wanted you to calm down and welcome new users with open arms, we get it, you want to help keep WBO on track, I understand that, and no, I'm actually pretty upset that you're leaving. We'll miss you and we hope you come back soon, but until then we'll be waiting for you Amigo!
Well, after over a year of being inactive (and 10 minutes of figuring out what my account was again), I'm back in the WBO. I left the WBO not due to bad terms, but from a lack of interest in being here. But aside from that, I hope to meet and chat with members again, new and old!

In case if anyone's wondering, I still support Edge'.
(Sep. 27, 2021  4:37 PM)peek Wrote: Well, after over a year of being inactive (and 10 minutes of figuring out what my account was again), I'm back in the WBO. I left the WBO not due to bad terms, but from a lack of interest in being here. But aside from that, I hope to meet and chat with members again, new and old!

Welcome back!
(Sep. 27, 2021  4:37 PM)peek Wrote: Well, after over a year of being inactive (and 10 minutes of figuring out what my account was again), I'm back in the WBO. I left the WBO not due to bad terms, but from a lack of interest in being here. But aside from that, I hope to meet and chat with members again, new and old!

Peek......

I think I remember the name and the pfp. Also, Bearing’ is now a thing, so your dream of Edge’ may actually come true.

We need Edge' metal. Anyways, welcome back.
I am not coming back here. So this will be my last post here. I did my final organizer quiz here so I just did it for fun
(Oct. 02, 2021  10:11 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am not coming back here. So this will be my last post here. I did my final organizer quiz here so I just did it for fun

uhm.... alright then, goodbye KE!
(Oct. 02, 2021  10:11 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am not coming back here. So this will be my last post here. I did my final organizer quiz here so I just did it for fun

MAKE SURE you're not coming back. I think you said you would leave the WBO once. And you didn't.
(Oct. 03, 2021  7:43 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:

MAKE SURE you're not coming back. I think you said you would leave the WBO once. And you didn't.
You got me worried there for a second. I thought you were leaving WBO, I was like "NOT THE WISE LONGINUS IN THE HOLE".
(Oct. 03, 2021  8:30 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2021  7:43 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: MAKE SURE you're not coming back. I think you said you would leave the WBO once. And you didn't.
You got me worried there for a second. I thought you were leaving WBO, I was like "NOT THE WISE LONGINUS IN THE HOLE".

lol
even if i left you'll have hyperspriggan returning next year
alright guys... i just learned that i wont EVER have enough time to be on... so i wont be able to have time to be on the WBO... and therefore i'll have to leave... goodbye all of the amazing amigos that i've met on here... i'll never forget you all.

it's been one heck of a time i've been here (about 3 months) and i've enjoyed every second of it. and even the times where i felt just left out, i'd notice the kindness everyone gives me.

one more au revoir, for every single amigo on the WBO... i'll never forget you and your kindness!