Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Jun. 08, 2021  10:06 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  3:31 AM)kai edits Wrote: I will come back like when this painful transformation to my new life changes.

See ya in forever (aka next week)!

LOL like I said in 2 days
(Jun. 08, 2021  5:58 PM)tenma Wrote: I might wanna take a leave for a while here. I really have nothing to do around here for now. I no longer feel like catching up with the fics that I usually read (but hey, I swear that they are still very good in my eyes!). Some updates so quickly that I have trouble catching up and remembering where did I last read. I might come back in a week, maybe in a month or so, maybe next year? who knows?

Might come back with a new chapter of Super Cho-Z Quest! or a new oneshot later. I hope it's alright O.<)/

-Sincerely, Tenma/Zen ^-^)/

Dude I'll miss you....

Hope that u'll come back soon, have a good time from the break.
(Jun. 09, 2021  4:11 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2021  5:58 PM)tenma Wrote: I might wanna take a leave for a while here. I really have nothing to do around here for now. I no longer feel like catching up with the fics that I usually read (but hey, I swear that they are still very good in my eyes!). Some updates so quickly that I have trouble catching up and remembering where did I last read.  I might come back in a week, maybe in a month or so, maybe next year? who knows?

Might come back  with a new chapter of Super Cho-Z Quest! or a new oneshot later. I hope it's alright O.<)/

Dude I'll miss you....

Your not gone? Great! I guess you have a device to to go on the internet now!

Ryuga supremacy (among beyblade antagonists)
(Jun. 09, 2021  4:18 AM)Orbit Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2021  4:11 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Dude I'll miss you....

Your not gone? Great! I guess you have a device to to go on the internet now!

Ryuga supremacy (among beyblade antagonists)

What I said is that I'm not leaving, just not going to be as active here as usual.
(Jun. 08, 2021  5:58 PM)tenma Wrote: I might wanna take a leave for a while here. I really have nothing to do around here for now. I no longer feel like catching up with the fics that I usually read (but hey, I swear that they are still very good in my eyes!). Some updates so quickly that I have trouble catching up and remembering where did I last read. I might come back in a week, maybe in a month or so, maybe next year? who knows?

Might come back with a new chapter of Super Cho-Z Quest! or a new oneshot later. I hope it's alright O.<)/

Bruh, legit, I will miss you. Just remember to come back anytime you want! (Unless you get banned! [Which you shouldn't!{But maybe will be!}])
I might be getting back online this week, though not really as much. Hello again, WBO!~ I might start writing and drawing again. Currently working on a oneshot (Not Beyblade tho).

You can find me pottering in the "Your Creations" forum or the "Anime and Manga" forum, as usual :]
(Jun. 16, 2021  7:52 PM)tenma Wrote: I might be getting back online this week, though not really as much. Hello again, WBO!~ I might start writing and drawing again. Currently working on a oneshot (Not Beyblade tho).

You can find me pottering in the "Your Creations" forum or the "Anime and Manga" forum, as usual :]

Nice to have u back you can find me well um working on my fanfics
Guys! Greatest NEWS Ever!

This deserves a spoiler:
(Jun. 22, 2021  4:09 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Guys! Greatest NEWS Ever!

This deserves a spoiler:

*CLAPS* YOU HAD DONE IT AGAIN!

WAIT HOW DO YOU KNOW!!!!!!!????????

(Jun. 16, 2021  7:52 PM)tenma Wrote: I might be getting back online this week, though not really as much. Hello again, WBO!~ I might start writing and drawing again. Currently working on a oneshot (Not Beyblade tho).

Welcome back I like to call myself the Wild Blader (even tho no one calls me that) you can find me- well just mention my name and I'll be there in on the WBO almost 24/7 lol but welcome back!
A little late to say this (apologies, had lunch):

This might just be common sense, but Id also appreciate if people posted a public leaving message without pointing fingers at people. Regardless of how cruddy your experience is — because believe me, other people (including me) have bad experiences and times too — its just not good to point fingers at people. Please dont go around posting “Im leaving because of you” messages. Its obnoxious, drama-baiting, and not a good thing to do

Especially if a bunch of the issues that lead to finger-pointing couldve been reported awhile ago, if other users’ behaviors are so bad that it warrants mod attention

Im typically a “dont like? dont read, dont interact” person but Ive been pretty fed up with finger-pointing on this thread. I follow this thread to see who is leaving/coming back, not to see people blaming others as the reason why theyre gonna go
so if anybody was wondering why I was gone for a month, its because my sites were broken. so im back.

This deserves a spoiler:

AWESOME WELCOME BACK LuinorShirosagi

Just wondering why did he not return as EarthHelios?
(Jun. 24, 2021  1:45 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:

This deserves a spoiler:

AWESOME WELCOME BACK LuinorShirosagi

I think it's cause his account got hacked or something.
(Jun. 24, 2021  2:29 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  1:45 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: AWESOME WELCOME BACK LuinorShirosagi

I think it's cause his account got hacked or something.

Uh well you don't wanna know
(Jun. 24, 2021  2:57 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  2:29 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I think it's cause his account got hacked or something.

Ok.
I am back on this platform
Mainly left cause I stopped blading since I am lazy to move my toys downstairs but I have restarted, still have watched anything anime and products though. Did I miss anything?
(Jun. 24, 2021  2:57 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  2:29 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I think it's cause his account got hacked or something.

LET’S GO! LuinorShirosagi (aka Earthy) WELCOME BACK!
(Jun. 29, 2021  8:56 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I am back on this platform
Mainly left cause I stopped blading since I am lazy to move my toys downstairs but I have restarted, still have watched anything anime and products though. Did I miss anything?

You didnt miss much of anything, no. Though, as you figured on Discord, I went from Sabx to my new username!

Plenty of people changed their usernames as of late, too
I’m going due to the several death threats I’ve received (not giving any names). That and Beyblade just isn’t quite cutting it for me.
(Jul. 06, 2021  4:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m going due to the several death threats I’ve received (not giving any names). That and Beyblade just isn’t quite cutting it for me.

If anyone has actually sent you death threats over WBO post or PM, report them to staff over PM.
If anyone has actually sent you death threats over WBO Discord, report them to staff over Discord.

If the staff determines you've lied about either of these things, you will likely not be welcome to return. This is a very serious allegation you've made, and hardly appropriate for public posting, on ANY sort of public service.
(Jul. 06, 2021  4:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m going due to the several death threats I’ve received (not giving any names). That and Beyblade just isn’t quite cutting it for me.

Nah man you should stay
So unfortunately I'm going to have to take a leave, School starts in a few weeks and I'm also just dealing with serious personal stuff behind the scenes but im not gonna get into it because I don't wanna bring anyone down and cause drama and my problems could determine if I can come back or not. Hopefully I can come back but if I can't then it really has been an honor knowing everyone.

(also if I appear online on Discord, i probably forgot to turn my status offline. Im not gonna be on Discord either until I'm mentally fine.)
(Jul. 30, 2021  2:48 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: So unfortunately I'm going to have to take a leave, School starts in a few weeks and I'm also just dealing with serious personal stuff behind the scenes but im not gonna get into because I don't wanna bring anyone down and cause drama and it could determine if I can come back or not. Hopefully I can come back but if I can't then it really has been an honor knowing everyone.

(also if I appear online on Discord, i probably forgot to turn my status offline. Im not gonna be on Discord either until I'm mentally fine.)

I didn’t talk to u that much but I’ll miss you I hope whatever your doing succeeds!
(Jul. 30, 2021  2:48 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: So unfortunately I'm going to have to take a leave, School starts in a few weeks and I'm also just dealing with serious personal stuff behind the scenes but im not gonna get into it because I don't wanna bring anyone down and cause drama and my problems could determine if I can come back or not. Hopefully I can come back but if I can't then it really has been an honor knowing everyone.

I'll miss ya too (Even though we rarely talked) I really hope you get through these struggles and return!
(Jul. 30, 2021  2:48 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: So unfortunately I'm going to have to take a leave, School starts in a few weeks and I'm also just dealing with serious personal stuff behind the scenes but im not gonna get into it because I don't wanna bring anyone down and cause drama and my problems could determine if I can come back or not. Hopefully I can come back but if I can't then it really has been an honor knowing everyone.

seeya later maybe we'll all miss you ;p;