Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Apr. 05, 2021  6:31 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2021  5:02 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am. I just need maiden so I can retire

why make a bey so you can retire from Beyblade. that... literally makes no sense?
Because it's a part of me. Also if I get back into blading I can use maiden
Hi, everyone. It's hard to believe it's been a complete THREE YEARS since the last time I posted here! Like, wow! When I left I was so enveloped in this place as a part of my daily routine that I had a hard time falling out of it, but I mostly did it to alert people who knew me from here about my activity on other sites, as well as a way to wrap things up here for all in one post. I didn't plan to be away this long, I swear! But, family stuff happened, then I got way too obsessed with filling out my resume of manga completed (I legit finished Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, and Gintama in like a month), then struggled with some health stuff that still is a struggle for me now, but I really wanted to start being active here again and return to this place that has served as my comfort for so long. I missed you all so much! I've kept this place open as a tab in the back of my browser for a while and a couple of the Mods here know about my struggle to attain my account again (>-< ) in that time. I'll be honest and say I have very little knowledge about Beyblades right now with everything being so different compared to when I left, especially considering Beyblade Burst now is the longest running Beyblade series so far (awesome)! I'm still hung up in the days of my dream of adding Spriggan Requiem to my collection! I'll definitely be reading up to try and get back into the swing of things, but the more physical parts of Beyblades have never been my strong suit so I'll definitely never be as good as a lot of you! Thanks a bunch to all the people who worked and are still working now to keep this place a fun, supportive community of bladers! So glad to back in it with you all! Just as before, my messages are always open, so anyone who wants to talk, don't be shy!
Welcome back Ayane!
(Apr. 06, 2021  6:41 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Hi, everyone. It's hard to believe it's been a complete THREE YEARS since the last time I posted here! Like, wow! When I left I was so enveloped in this place as a part of my daily routine that I had a hard time falling out of it, but I mostly did it to alert people who knew me from here about my activity on other sites, as well as a way to wrap things up here for all in one post. I didn't plan to be away this long, I swear! But, family stuff happened, then I got way too obsessed with filling out my resume of manga completed (I legit finished Bleach, Naruto, One Piece,  and Gintama in like a month), then struggled with some health stuff that still is a struggle for me now, but I really wanted to start being active here again and return to this place that has served as my comfort for so long.  I missed you all so much! I've kept this place open as a tab in the back of my browser for a while and a couple of the Mods here know about my struggle to attain my account again (>-< ) in that time. I'll be honest and say I have very little knowledge about Beyblades right now with everything being so different compared to when I left, especially considering Beyblade Burst now is the longest running Beyblade series so far (awesome)! I'm still hung up in the days of my dream of adding Spriggan Requiem to my collection! I'll definitely be reading up to try and get back into the swing of things, but the more physical parts of Beyblades have never been my strong suit so I'll definitely never be as good as a lot of you! Thanks a bunch to all the people who worked and are still working now to keep this place a fun, supportive community of bladers! So glad to back in it with you all! Just as before, my messages are always open, so anyone who wants to talk, don't be shy!

Three years? Woah, I didn't even know Beyblade existed at that time.

Welcome back to the WBO, hope you have a fun time once again!
(Apr. 06, 2021  6:41 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Hi, everyone. It's hard to believe it's been a complete THREE YEARS since the last time I posted here! Like, wow! When I left I was so enveloped in this place as a part of my daily routine that I had a hard time falling out of it, but I mostly did it to alert people who knew me from here about my activity on other sites, as well as a way to wrap things up here for all in one post. I didn't plan to be away this long, I swear! But, family stuff happened, then I got way too obsessed with filling out my resume of manga completed (I legit finished Bleach, Naruto, One Piece,  and Gintama in like a month), then struggled with some health stuff that still is a struggle for me now, but I really wanted to start being active here again and return to this place that has served as my comfort for so long.  I missed you all so much! I've kept this place open as a tab in the back of my browser for a while and a couple of the Mods here know about my struggle to attain my account again (>-< ) in that time. I'll be honest and say I have very little knowledge about Beyblades right now with everything being so different compared to when I left, especially considering Beyblade Burst now is the longest running Beyblade series so far (awesome)! I'm still hung up in the days of my dream of adding Spriggan Requiem to my collection! I'll definitely be reading up to try and get back into the swing of things, but the more physical parts of Beyblades have never been my strong suit so I'll definitely never be as good as a lot of you! Thanks a bunch to all the people who worked and are still working now to keep this place a fun, supportive community of bladers! So glad to back in it with you all! Just as before, my messages are always open, so anyone who wants to talk, don't be shy!

Welcome back to the community!
hey hello everyone me sam skandha

i have an doubt guys.... I need to start a club of beyblade with my friends. The members are not a problem, but I can't get another club to battle us.... What should I do now??
Its about time I leave. I'm leaving the WBO for personal reasons, I'm only coming back to this site to just see the new episode tittles for DB and for any information on Burst. I had a good time on this site, thank you. I might return but that's a might.
(Apr. 06, 2021  10:21 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Its about time I leave. I'm leaving the WBO for personal reasons, I'm only coming back to this site to just see the new episode tittles for DB and for any information on Burst. I had a good time on this site, thank you.

Ah, I see. Even if I didn't really get to know you, you were a nice person so it's sad to see you go. Good luck in the future, and goodbye.
After my account got hacked yesterday i decided to be more active now. I will step down on my place in the beyblade community but remain on the site. So any posts i made yesterday were not me. I am also planning to change my name on wbo. I am gonna dm Kei or any other staff members so they can do so. I am also changing my email this account is on. Sorry for the issue
-kai edits( Emilia)
Due to my mental illness and other personal stuff I have to leave wbo for a bit(maybe like a few days) So Goodbye.

- kai edits(Emilia)
(Apr. 01, 2021  10:16 PM)kai edits Wrote: So I decided today is my last day on wbo. Shoot me a pm before I leave if you want to trade or buy anything from my beyblade collection. If nobody buys it or trades it I will just give it away.
lemme get

Ya Know I really like this place But with what been going on lately
(My acc getting hacked Pikachu sensei's death Some other stuff I haven't asked Free... Hoya For perms to share but she did in a thread that was closed yesterday) So i'll go into the shadows for now my pm's are oke till 10:30 cdt so um bye bye
Let's see if she actually leaves this time.
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:11 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Let's see if he actually leaves this time.

irdc
Stop paying attention to kai edits and responding everytime she leaves. She does it for attention, otherwise she wouldn't keep announcing it and returning. She's going through a difficult time in her life, that much is certain, but she's trying to seek attention. It's sad but every time you respond it just makes her repeat the cycle. It's not healthy. The best thing we can do for her is not fall for this behavior again.
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:16 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Stop paying attention to kai edits and responding everytime she leaves. She does it for attention, otherwise she wouldn't keep announcing it and returning. She's going through a difficult time in her life, that much is certain, but she's trying to seek attention. It's sad but every time you respond it just makes her repeat the cycle. It's not healthy. The best thing we can do for her is not fall for this behavior again.

Wait it's a girl?
WHICH ONE IS IT!?
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:18 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:16 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Stop paying attention to kai edits and responding everytime she leaves. She does it for attention, otherwise she wouldn't keep announcing it and returning. She's going through a difficult time in her life, that much is certain, but she's trying to seek attention. It's sad but every time you respond it just makes her repeat the cycle. It's not healthy. The best thing we can do for her is not fall for this behavior again.

Wait it's a girl?
WHICH ONE IS IT!?

Well, according this this
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Death-l...pid1749643
she's trans. Heck, she signs her posts as Emilia, or did at least. So, use she/her pronouns unless she lists another preference in her bio or signature. And if you can't manage that, don't speak to her or reference her.

It's really not that hard, even for old people.
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:22 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:18 AM)beykid44 Wrote: Wait it's a girl?
WHICH ONE IS IT!?

she's trans. So, use she/her pronouns unless she lists another preference in her bio or signature. And if you can't manage that, don't speak to her or reference her.

Ohhhhhh
"It's really not that hard, even for old people."
Thanks I didn't know in the first place lol
Y u always mean to me?
Well i am a little better but I might stay inactive. And no I was not active till today
Guess what?

I am back!

I plan on leaving if my personal issues get worst.
I'll be leaving for a month or so.
Exams are coming and j need to study.
Plus I've manage to find a community of local bladers so I'm getting into the local meta more. I'll be around to check for episodes and leaks but I will not be as active as before. WBO is just to far away for me so I'm going to focus more on the G4 and G3 WBBA tournaments.
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:22 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:18 AM)beykid44 Wrote: Wait it's a girl?
WHICH ONE IS IT!?

she's trans. Heck, she signs her posts as Emilia, or did at least. So, use she/her pronouns unless she lists another preference in her bio or signature. And if you can't manage that, don't speak to her or reference her.

I do wanna add on to this, just because you don't agree with swapping genders/dating same gender/not being a gender thing doesn't mean you have to turn down people who do
(Apr. 25, 2021  4:59 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:22 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Well, according this this

I do wanna add on to this, just because you don't agree with swapping genders/dating same gender/not being a gender thing  doesn't mean you have to turn down people who do
Definitely don't bring up old stuff. I handled it well enough without your input. No matter what I think about kai edits and the quality of her posts, its important that people use her chosen pronouns if they use any pronouns at all.

And if you're insinuating that I have a problem with LGBTQ+ people, then you didn't read my posts correctly. Implying that I have a problem with LGBTQ+ people, as you have written, made me very, very angry with you. You need to choose your words more carefully.

If you're saying "if anyone has a problem with" instead of me specifically, then you need to change the wording. If you were responding to beykid44, then respond to beykid44, not me.

I worry about your reading and writing comprehension, I really do. You need to work on those. Would you please stop posting until you practice those a bit more? That would be good for you.
I realize there must be a lot of frustration here. Let’s all review our rules:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-C...T-READ#pid

Just rule 1-3 would suffice.
Leave something alone by actually leaving something alone works better.
(Apr. 25, 2021  5:13 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2021  4:59 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: I do wanna add on to this, just because you don't agree with swapping genders/dating same gender/not being a gender thing  doesn't mean you have to turn down people who do
Definitely don't bring up old stuff. I handled it well enough without your input. No matter what I think about kai edits and the quality of her posts, its important that people use her chosen pronouns if they use any pronouns at all.

And if you're insinuating that I have a problem with LGBTQ+ people, then you didn't read my posts correctly. Implying that I have a problem with LGBTQ+ people, as you have written, made me very, very angry with you. You need to choose your words more carefully.

If you're saying "if anyone has a problem with" instead of me specifically, then you need to change the wording. If you were responding to beykid44, then respond to beykid44, not me.

I worry about your reading and writing comprehension, I really do. You need to work on those. Would you please stop posting until you practice those a bit more? That would be good for you.

I understand, and I will work on that. But I was not implying anything. I wasn't talking only to you. But, either way, I will try to work on this
My tests are done. All final tests are done, just some unit tests in a few weeks or less to finish. So I'll be able to post fan fic chapters and post more on WBO.