Death lock! Maiden of destruction enters!

Hey guys I am Kai edits. As you know I am a fanfic writer here at wbo. I won a award for best romance story here on wbo. I start blading when was 6 or 7 and my first bey was ldrago. I continue blading until injured my shoulder(2015) after years of recovery I came back during the first release of beyblade burst . during that time I started to develop a beyblade called maiden after 40-60 failed copies I learned from that and still trying to make a solid copy I can retired with.
Anyways that's my story
(Mar. 31, 2021  5:47 PM)kai edits Wrote: Hey guys I am Kai edits. As you know I am a fanfic writer here at wbo. I won a award for best romance story here on wbo. I start blading when was 6 or 7 and my first bey was ldrago. I continue blading until injured my shoulder(2015) after years of recovery I came back during the first release of beyblade burst . during that time I started to develop a beyblade called maiden after 40-60 failed copies I learned from that and still trying to make a solid copy I can retired with.
Anyways that's my story

(Mar. 31, 2021  4:04 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am leaving wbo and the beyblade community after 9 years of blading. Goodbye guys thanks for everything
I thought you said you were leaving?
(Mar. 31, 2021  10:03 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2021  5:47 PM)kai edits Wrote: Hey guys I am Kai edits. As you know I am a fanfic writer here at wbo. I won a award for best romance story here on wbo. I start blading when was 6 or 7 and my first bey was ldrago. I continue blading until injured my shoulder(2015) after years of recovery I came back during the first release of beyblade burst . during that time I started to develop a beyblade called maiden after 40-60 failed copies I learned from that and still trying to make a solid copy I can retired with.
Anyways that's my story

(Mar. 31, 2021  4:04 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am leaving wbo and the beyblade community after 9 years of blading. Goodbye guys thanks for everything
I thought you said you were leaving?

Same.
I am but i just want to leave my story
Oh. oh man. im getting spryzenlightnings x ryugas son vibes. hi again ig. I have no idea when you left, so a quick recap

well, you missed a lot. there was the whole team craze with... well everyone that joined after like July, a huge amount of necroposting, a bunch of carp and over xmas(to be fair I was out xmas break so idk what was happening just logged on afterwards and saw some major changes), our new sponsor, and earthhelios actually leaving. anyways, I would hold of making maiden until the new series release in like two days.
(Apr. 01, 2021  2:41 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Oh. oh man. im getting spryzenlightnings x ryugas son vibes. hi again ig. I have no idea when you left, so a quick recap

well, you missed a lot. there was the whole team craze with... well everyone that joined after like July, a huge amount of necroposting, a bunch of carp and over xmas(to be fair I was out xmas break so idk what was happening just logged on afterwards and saw some major changes), our new sponsor, and earthhelios actually leaving. anyways, I would hold of making maiden until the new series release in like two days.

So should I wait. Can you guys help me.
(Mar. 31, 2021  5:47 PM)kai edits Wrote: Hey guys I am Kai edits. As you know I am a fanfic writer here at wbo. I won a award for best romance story here on wbo. I start blading when was 6 or 7 and my first bey was ldrago. I continue blading until injured my shoulder(2015) after years of recovery I came back during the first release of beyblade burst . during that time I started to develop a beyblade called maiden after 40-60 failed copies I learned from that and still trying to make a solid copy I can retired with.
Anyways that's my story

First, you said you’d leave then posted this, but to be fair that’s normal behavior for you so I probably had my expectations too high on this one, second, that award was a little opinion based contest hosted by one member, and you won by default. It seems you’re letting that go to your head. Third, the 40-60 failed copies seems wack and exaggerated.

This thread belongs in “Your Creations” with the fanfic tag
(Apr. 01, 2021  2:29 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
Anyways that's my story

First, you said you’d leave then posted this, but to be fair that’s normal behavior for you so I probably had my expectations too high on this one, second, that award was a little opinion based contest hosted by one member, and you won by default. It seems you’re letting that go to your head. Third, the 40-60 failed copies seems wack and exaggerated.

Holy carp the savagery of that last line
(Apr. 01, 2021  2:41 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Oh. oh man. im getting spryzenlightnings x ryugas son vibes. hi again ig. I have no idea when you left, so a quick recap

wdym by posting "im getting spryzenlightnings x ryugas son vibes"

(Apr. 01, 2021  2:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: [quote='CheetoBlader' pid='1749574' dateline='1617283767']

It's his life, let him do whatever he wants, you're just being savage at this point
(Apr. 01, 2021  2:48 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  2:41 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Oh. oh man. im getting spryzenlightnings x ryugas son vibes. hi again ig. I have no idea when you left, so a quick recap

wdym by posting "im getting spryzenlightnings x ryugas son vibes"

(Apr. 01, 2021  2:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  2:29 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: First, you said you’d leave then posted this, but to be fair that’s normal behavior for you so I probably had my expectations too high on this one, second, that award was a little opinion based contest hosted by one member, and you won by default. It seems you’re letting that go to your head. Third, the 40-60 failed copies seems wack and exaggerated.

It's his life, let him do whatever he wants, you're just being savage at this point
Her life*
(Apr. 01, 2021  3:35 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  2:48 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: wdym by posting "im getting spryzenlightnings x ryugas son vibes"

Her life*

your a her?
(Apr. 01, 2021  3:35 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  2:48 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: wdym by posting "im getting spryzenlightnings x ryugas son vibes"

Her life*

huh

wait

whoa

illuminati confirmed
I am transgender.
(Apr. 01, 2021  3:43 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am transgender.

stop the cap
(Apr. 01, 2021  3:43 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am transgender.

yea i figured.
(Apr. 01, 2021  3:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  3:43 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am transgender.

stop the cap
I am. I am bisexual too.
I identify as a girl. I am getting the surgery to make it official soon.
didnt mean that in a rude way I just got that vibe
(Apr. 01, 2021  3:46 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: didnt mean that in a rude way I just got that vibe

It's all good lol.
(Apr. 01, 2021  3:46 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  3:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: stop the cap
I am. I am bisexual too.

Lol that's just something weirder than the weirdest thing
(Apr. 01, 2021  3:51 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  3:46 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am. I am bisexual too.

Lol that's just something weirder than the weirdest thing
Hope I can get a girlfriend or boyfriend 😁😁😁😁
(Apr. 01, 2021  3:53 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  3:51 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Lol that's just something weirder than the weirdest thing
Hope I can get a girlfriend or boyfriend 😁😁😁😁

I don't even know how to respond to this thing
(Apr. 01, 2021  3:54 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  3:53 PM)kai edits Wrote: Hope I can get a girlfriend or boyfriend 😁😁😁😁

I don't even know how to respond to this thing

dude what hole have you been living in lgbtq is a thing
(Apr. 01, 2021  3:59 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  3:54 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I don't even know how to respond to this thing

dude what hole have you been living in lgbtq is a thing

Even so it catches people off guard because most people are heterosexual and or a lot of people it’s a bad thing (especially in Indian families)
though i doubt you're getting that surgery soon because A:

covid

and B:
it costs as much as if not more than an brand new expensive mercedes
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:01 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  3:59 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: dude what hole have you been living in lgbtq is a thing

Even so it catches people off guard because most people are heterosexual and or a lot of people it’s a bad thing (especially in Indian families)

Ye I'm indian