Going Away/Coming Back Topic

So I’ve been gone for a bit
The un expected came up on me, and slapped me in the face........the only good thing to happen is I guess that I have more time on my hands?
Anyways I don’t feel like continuing my stories, so sry to the few people that read them.
I may be gone for a little while. Things are getting tense between me and a certain member off-site.
I haven't completely decided if I'm leaving for good or not.
WAIT? WHAT? For good? U don't mean u will never come back......right?
(Jun. 28, 2020  8:00 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I may be gone for a little while. Things are getting tense between me and a certain member off-site.

I swear, if you leave us one more time, I’ll freak out. Who da hec do I need to slap some common sense into?
(Jun. 28, 2020  8:03 PM)William Cochran Wrote: WAIT? WHAT? For good? U don't mean u will never come back......right?

(Jun. 28, 2020  8:04 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2020  8:00 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I may be gone for a little while. Things are getting tense between me and a certain member off-site.

I swear, if you leave us one more time, I’ll freak out. Who da hec do I need to slap some common sense into?

Hopefully things get better and I change my mind.
If it goes well, I'll be back tomorrow.
(Jun. 28, 2020  8:06 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2020  8:03 PM)William Cochran Wrote: WAIT? WHAT? For good? U don't mean u will never come back......right?

(Jun. 28, 2020  8:04 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I swear, if you leave us one more time, I’ll freak out. Who da hec do I need to slap some common sense into?

Hopefully things get better and I change my mind.
If it goes well, I'll be back tomorrow.

You must change your mind.
wait......srsly......u aren't thinkin of leavin the WBO forever......are you?

#Fafnir, i will help you in any possible way. just.....plz dont leave the WBO forever

Don’t leave! You two can make up!
who's the other member in this whole thing with #Fafnir?
(Jun. 28, 2020  8:19 PM)William Cochran Wrote: who's the other member in this whole thing with #Fafnir?

probably personal. I f anything they can settle it in dm's.
(Jun. 28, 2020  8:20 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2020  8:19 PM)William Cochran Wrote: who's the other member in this whole thing with #Fafnir?

probably personal. I f anything they can settle it in dm's.

BUT i want to help #Fafnir not leave ;-;
(Jun. 28, 2020  8:21 PM)William Cochran Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2020  8:20 PM)snoc Wrote: probably personal. I f anything they can settle it in dm's.

Yeah, we can just encourage him to try and get on good terms with the other blader. We dont need to know all the details.
(Jun. 28, 2020  8:21 PM)William Cochran Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2020  8:20 PM)snoc Wrote: probably personal. I f anything they can settle it in dm's.

It’s probably private.
but how do we do that if we don't know who the other member is?
Alright, alright.
It was between me and BuilderROB.
Everything is fine now, I won't be leaving anytime soon. Smile
(Jun. 28, 2020  8:23 PM)William Cochran Wrote: but how do we do that if we don't know who the other member is?

Just give them time to work it out, I’m sure #Fafnir will be back in time.
i hope so.......... ;-; this is just hard on me and i know its hard on #Fafnir..
(Jun. 28, 2020  8:23 PM)William Cochran Wrote: but how do we do that if we don't know who the other member is?

we can just encourages he mto make up. If he feels like it he can talk to the other member. We aren't gonna harass each member of the drama to be friends (or at least on good terms) again.

(Jun. 28, 2020  8:24 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Alright, alright.
It was between me and BuilderROB.
Everything is fine now, I won't be leaving anytime soon. Smile

Ah ok, you didn't need to say the name though. ANyways nice to know things are normal now, glad you didn't leave Smile
well.....we might as well try.......i bet and hope that it works '-'
(Jun. 28, 2020  8:27 PM)William Cochran Wrote: well.....we might as well try.......i bet and hope that it works '-'

Well, he just said everything was fine now
ok thank goodness
Or, check out this cool idea, we could not pry into other people's affairs!
(Jun. 28, 2020  9:35 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Or, check out this cool idea, we could not pry into other people's affairs!

but i dont want #Fafnir to leave though....;-;

but he's not leavin so its fine
Hello everyone, sadly we will be stepping away from the forum for a while. Hope everyone stays safe and healthy. I hope to be back for future tournaments. Take care everyone.
(Jul. 04, 2020  11:00 PM)StayCool Wrote: Hello everyone, sadly we will be stepping away from the forum for a while. Hope everyone stays safe and healthy. I hope to be back for future tournaments. Take care everyone.

We’ll miss you! Have fun doing whatever you’ll be doing off site.