Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Mar. 27, 2018  10:04 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Hey, guys. Never really thought I would be using this place as to speak for myself. But, I am now, hah. So, for I don't know how long, I'll be taking a break from here, and hopefully other online sites. I want to take some time to figure out what I really want to do when it comes to life. I feel bad and have for a while. So, though it won't get better, I need to not stress about too much here. Hopefully, I will be back, but there will be a chance I will never be seen again. Sorry for this, and for those who might've needed me in the future. I just can't handle all this right now. I hope everyone understands. Thank you.

I'm sorry you feel this way, Ayane. I hope you feel better soon. Take as much time as you need to think, and remember that we're always here if you need any help. I'll be waiting when you decide to return. ^_^
(Mar. 27, 2018  10:04 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Hey, guys. Never really thought I would be using this place as to speak for myself. But, I am now, hah. So, for I don't know how long, I'll be taking a break from here, and hopefully other online sites. I want to take some time to figure out what I really want to do when it comes to life. I feel bad and have for a while. So, though it won't get better, I need to not stress about too much here. Hopefully, I will be back, but there will be a chance I will never be seen again. Sorry for this, and for those who might've needed me in the future. I just can't handle all this right now. I hope everyone understands. Thank you.

ah man, hope life sorts itself out, take your time and hope you do come back

Well...I hope that you can at least find comfort in knowing that we've got your back, even if were not there next to you...

Take care...I'm really unsure of what else to say, so I can only wish you luck....
I hope you feel much better after your break and I hope you have a blademazeing day and year
hi guys

Me just reading this... like, mind blown. I can't believe that someone like you, who has helped so many people in this community and made it a better place, leaving? To me, it's just shocking. I really loved how you showed appreciation for others by (along with @[Suhasini] posting their birthdays and hoping the best for them. I really want you to get better, whatever is happening in your life that makes you feel bad. Hopefully, you can come back to this community. You truly are a valuable member of this community. 
And even if you don't, I hope the best for you.
No need for apologies.
(Apr. 04, 2018  6:17 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:

Me just reading this... like, mind blown. I can't believe that someone like you, who has helped so many people in this community and made it a better place, leaving? To me, it's just shocking. I really loved how you showed appreciation for others by (along with @[Suhasini] posting their birthdays and hoping the best for them. I really want you to get better, whatever is happening in your life that makes you feel bad. Hopefully, you can come back to this community. You truly are a valuable member of this community. 
And even if you don't, I hope the best for you.
No need for apologies.

dont worry she will be back...I guarantee U...She is one of my best frnds...I will make sure she is back..
(Mar. 30, 2017  4:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I’m sure some of you noticed that I haven’t been around for the past few months. While I let the rest of the team know a few weeks ago, I wanted to post here to say that for personal reasons I’ve decided to step down from the WBO Committee. This was an extremely difficult — and, even for myself, unexpected — decision to come to.

It was a true honour for me to return to the community I started and to work with all of the other great members of the WBO team for the past year and a half. While some of my ideas may have gone better than others, I’m proud of what I was able to accomplish here and grateful for the support I’ve received from the team and community after all this time. And I’m especially grateful to know that the organization is in the hands of a really talented team I am glad to have played even the smallest role in assembling.

Thanks for everything, World Bladers. It's really meant a lot to me.

Thanks for all your contributions to the WBO dude. Although I checked in some of the old tournaments in Vancouver, I saw you in those vids and it did motivate me to try to make my own tournament. Thanks dude!
(Apr. 04, 2018  2:15 AM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: hi guys

Seriously man. GET REAL. This isn't the last bit related to the title (unless you left and are coming back)(I'll delete this if that's the case)
This place brings me so much of nostalgia. When I was 11, was such a massive user of this platform and got really annoying for the moderators haha, the enthusiasm for the game took over. I'm 18 now, and I really have to give it to Kai-V for keeping this up and running and not letting it die. Its also over whelming to see so much activity on the Indian circuit.

I don't know how much beyblade has evolved but I'll always look back and smile at my days here and the "team" I had, haha.
Also, I'm going to try to be as active as I can.
(May. 28, 2018  9:18 PM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote: This place brings me so much of nostalgia.  When I was 11, was such a massive user of this platform and got really annoying for the moderators haha, the enthusiasm for the game took over. I'm 18 now, and I really have to give it to Kai-V for keeping this up and running and not letting it die. Its also over whelming to see so much activity on the Indian circuit.

I don't know how much beyblade has evolved but I'll always look back and smile at my days here and the "team" I had, haha.

Good to have you back! I hope you enjoy your stay here.
(May. 28, 2018  9:18 PM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote: This place brings me so much of nostalgia. When I was 11, was such a massive user of this platform and got really annoying for the moderators haha, the enthusiasm for the game took over. I'm 18 now, and I really have to give it to Kai-V for keeping this up and running and not letting it die. Its also over whelming to see so much activity on the Indian circuit.

Here is a link to a page that mentions the Beyblade series in order. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyblade_(toy)
However it doesn't mention Dual Layer Burst, God Burst, Or the latest series of Beyblade Cho-Z.
Alright guys i am officially back
Haven't been around as I've been gone on a trip. I should be back around sometime this upcoming week. Just have not been able to have free time online.

If I have too much to do when I get back (playing catch up and all), it may be longer, but I hope not.

Did a quick look around before I have to head off. Was nice to check in on things, but I need to wake up early tomorrow.... Good to see lots of info coming out! Will have to get some CoroCoro when I get back home.
This game keeps pulling me back >.>

I'll try to stick around for a bit this time. The Burst meta is a little overwhelming, but I'll acclimate.
(Jun. 16, 2018  5:44 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Haven't been around as I've been gone on a trip. I should be back around sometime this upcoming week. Just have not been able to have free time online.

If I have too much to do when I get back (playing catch up and all), it may be longer, but I hope not.

Did a quick look around before I have to head off. Was nice to check in on things, but I need to wake up early tomorrow.... Good to see lots of info coming out! Will have to get some CoroCoro when I get back home.

Welcome Back Frostic! Hope you had an AWESOME trip! Looking forward to your posts in some time!
(Jun. 19, 2018  8:11 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Welcome Back Frostic! Hope you had an AWESOME trip! Looking forward to your posts in some time!

Wasn't back yet, but I am now, ha. Was nice to find some minutes to check in. Definitely enjoyed the trip!

I have a lot of catching up to do with work and home things and whatnot, but I'll be popping in here as I can.
Heya, I've been slowly losing interest in Beyblade, but I still plan to come on here. I have a week long trip coming Sunday, but I'll try to be on. What'd I miss?
(Jun. 22, 2018  5:01 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Heya, I've been slowly losing interest in Beyblade, but I still plan to come on here. I have a week long trip coming Sunday, but I'll try to be on. What'd I miss?

Welcome back!

Well there has been the Cho-Z series, which are Burst beys with metal on them, and some have god abilities too. The most recent release is Archer Hercules and Hell Salamander.
(Jun. 22, 2018  5:25 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2018  5:01 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Heya, I've been slowly losing interest in Beyblade, but I still plan to come on here. I have a week long trip coming Sunday, but I'll try to be on. What'd I miss?

Welcome back!

Well there has been the Cho-Z series, which are Burst beys with metal on them, and some have god abilities too. The most recent release is Archer Hercules and Hell Salamander.

Yeah, I saw those, I was around up till Ragnarok. I lost a lot of interest because couldn't get beys, Hasbro's fumbling, and all that.
(Jun. 22, 2018  7:10 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2018  5:25 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Welcome back!

Yeah, I saw those, I was around up till Ragnarok. I lost a lot of interest because couldn't get beys, Hasbro's fumbling, and all that.

Nice to see you're back!
I have been kinda inactive these days if you noticed. Due to studies and I lost interest a bit. But now I'm regaining interest and I think I will be active again. Maybe not as much (atleast till my exams end) though. But that spark of blader spirit has started the old fire in me again Wink who knows it might burn stronger than ever before
(Jun. 30, 2018  5:40 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I have been kinda inactive these days if you noticed. Due to studies and I lost interest a bit. But now I'm regaining interest and I think I will be active again. Maybe not as much (atleast till my exams end) though. But that spark of blader spirit has started the old fire in me again Wink who knows it might burn stronger than ever before
Gud luck for ur exams.
I have returned! I am the child of the sun... Driger Guy RX!
GUYS , I am going to be online for 1-2 weeks ( Offline means , not that much online like I used To be ) , ( ALL , this is due to my MTT Exam in school !! , where MTT is sort of Half-yearly exam and This time I have to PASS the Exam !! )

FAQ : I Never failed ( Only Just-passed ! Grin CoolGrin Cool Grin Cool          )