Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Hey guys, I'm back after about a 5 year hiatus. I joined right at the height of the MFB generation and I played here and there but quit because of school. I was 14 and I didn't have money to buy more beyblades...but now I'm 20(almost 21 yikes) and working so I can finally get back into beyblade and just ball out on whatever equipment I need. I already have a stadium and a couple of burst beyblades so I'm looking forward to attending some tournaments up in LA. Shoutout to the admins for being patient with me back in 2011 when I didn't know how to use the forum(30% warning level) haha.
(Oct. 22, 2016  8:03 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: Hey guys, I'm back after about a 5 year hiatus. I joined right at the height of the MFB generation and I played here and there but quit because of school. I was 14 and I didn't have money to buy more beyblades...but now I'm 20(almost 21 yikes) and working so I can finally get back into beyblade and just ball out on whatever equipment I need. I already have a stadium and a couple of burst beyblades so I'm looking forward to attending some tournaments up in LA. Shoutout to the admins for being patient with me back in 2011 when I didn't know how to use the forum(30% warning level) haha.

OMG YOU'RE BACK?! Are you going to be staying around for Burst? Gasp

Here are a few threads you should probably check out if you're trying to get back into the game: What to buy to be successful in Beyblade Burst LA Tournament thread
(Oct. 23, 2016  3:01 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2016  8:03 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: Hey guys, I'm back after about a 5 year hiatus. I joined right at the height of the MFB generation and I played here and there but quit because of school. I was 14 and I didn't have money to buy more beyblades...but now I'm 20(almost 21 yikes) and working so I can finally get back into beyblade and just ball out on whatever equipment I need. I already have a stadium and a couple of burst beyblades so I'm looking forward to attending some tournaments up in LA. Shoutout to the admins for being patient with me back in 2011 when I didn't know how to use the forum(30% warning level) haha.

OMG YOU'RE BACK?! Are you going to be staying around for Burst? Gasp

Here are a few threads you should probably check out if you're trying to get back into the game: What to buy to be successful in Beyblade Burst LA Tournament thread

Yup! I'm back for burst and I already have a combo set already (Xcalibur H.X). I've been following the LA thread and I'm not going to the upcoming one since it's not burst but I will be attending burst tournaments in the future.
(Oct. 22, 2016  8:03 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: Shoutout to the admins for being patient with me back in 2011 when I didn't know how to use the forum(30% warning level) haha.

Haha, let's give you a fresh start then. Welcome back!
Been out for almost 3 months, I've read Burst is already out in Canada. Time to catch up Smile
Damn
I've been away for almost 4 years

A lot has changed since Metal Fury uno XD

Can someone fill me in on the latest beyblades and battle formats pls??!
The last beyblade i copped was Diablo and my best beyblade is probably Phantom Cancer 90 WD
(Oct. 23, 2016  3:48 PM)alx Wrote: Damn

The last beyblade i copped was Diablo and my best beyblade is probably Phantom Cancer 90 WD

Well there's a new generation called Beyblade Burst: https://youtu.be/RJpVCEijVhA

Formats : https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Experim...Discussion
(Oct. 23, 2016  3:52 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2016  3:48 PM)alx Wrote: Damn

Well there's a new generation called Beyblade Burst: https://youtu.be/RJpVCEijVhA

Formats : https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Experim...Discussion

rah XD
looks like i've got a lot of catchin up to do
no one can bit if any one power to bit me then you will bit me in dreams

no one can bit because i am the best of all the leader of all
I haven't been online since September, so I figured I'd say that I'm not really into Beyblade right now, but I'll probably come back one day.

I should also say I'm sorry to the Plastics community for not finishing my Gabriel draft ever.
Maybe I'll finish it one day.

I'll still be around on Discord, Kik, or whatever.
You know where to go if you want to talk to me.
(Nov. 12, 2016  8:00 PM)Neo Wrote: I haven't been online since September, so I figured I'd say that I'm not really into Beyblade right now, but I'll probably come back one day.

I should also say I'm sorry to the Plastics community for not finishing my Gabriel draft ever.
Maybe I'll finish it one day.

I'll still be around on Discord, Kik, or whatever.
You know where to go if you want to talk to me.

Lol even I was wondering where are you lol. Kinda was missing your posts beyhahah.

Anyways I hope you get back to WBO and Beyblading soon
I'm sorry to make this long.

It is my time to leave. Life's stress has taken it's toll on me, and I've been pressured to give Beyblade up. If you have any suggestions for "manly or smart hobbies", tell me. I'll still be on the site occasionally, but I'm doing this to be a man. I'm sorry, and I hope to see my friends in life again soon. Who knows, maybe this was my step to getting real friends. I've snapped out of the delusion that is Anime/Manga, and am returning to the real world.

Sayonara, all of you. Till we meet again.
(Dec. 24, 2016  12:34 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I'm sorry to make this long.

It is my time to leave. Life's stress has taken it's toll on me, and I've been pressured to give Beyblade up. If you have any suggestions for "manly or smart hobbies", tell me. I'll still be on the site occasionally, but I'm doing this to be a man. I'm sorry, and I hope to see my friends in life again soon. Who knows, maybe this was my step to getting real friends. I've snapped out of the delusion that is Anime/Manga, and am returning to the real world.

I don't know you but that seems like a shame to be forced to give up something you enjoy. If your friends are the ones saying those type of things then they don't seem like very good ones.
(Dec. 24, 2016  12:46 AM)Ultra Wrote: I don't know you but that seems like a shame to be forced to give up something you enjoy. If your friends are the ones saying those type of things then they don't seem like very good ones.

It's not my freinds, it's my parents. I'm not even "normal" enough to have freinds it be anything other than an autistic teenager, and everyone IRL belittles me.
I can see why, at 16, parents would try to push you out of a "childish" hobby like this. My parents have said stuff to me about it earlier but now it seems like they're OK with it. idk how long you have been playing with beys but your parent will learn to accept it eventually.
(Dec. 24, 2016  1:05 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: I can see why, at 16, parents would try to push you out of a "childish" hobby like this. My parents have said stuff to me about it earlier but now it seems like they're OK with it. idk how long you have been playing with beys but your parent will learn to accept it eventually.

Well, they basically said it's useless junk and get into robotics. We Arabs, don't really compromise. *Sigh* I just wish I could have freinds to confide to IRL, but I have none that are reliable.
oh thats sad UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy well all us here really appreciated your contributions. thanks
(Dec. 24, 2016  1:14 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: oh thats sad UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy well all us here really appreciated your contributions. thanks

No problem. I maybe will be back in 2019. See you all.
(Dec. 24, 2016  12:34 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I'm sorry to make this long.

Hey Suzaku-X, I couldn't help but feel compelled to reach out about this. I've seen other posts like this on the site recently, and as someone who has enjoyed Beyblade from 14 to 28 years old, it's truly disappointing to see adults so stubborn, and to cause very serious pain over nothing.

I've never had to deal with autism, nor do I know what your situation at home is like. I have definitely felt pressures like this from my family when I was younger, and I also spent much of my childhood and teenage years alone. All I can say is ... it gets better, seriously. You are clearly really intelligent and introspective, so I hope you won't throw that away to make other people happy, even if they are your family. 

While things like anime and manga, games — and yes, even Beyblade! — can become unhealthy forms of escape, they can also totally be a healthy part of anyone's life. While I was definitely mocked by my family and my peers for being really into Beyblade, ultimately, it allowed me meet incredible people, move to a city I love and even build my career. And now I've been able to return to the WBO, too. You never know what can come of investing your energy into something you love. If nothing else, it will teach you skills that can be universally applicable.

Most of the adults — friends, co-workers — I know think Beyblade is pretty cool and are consistently impressed by what we do here at the WBO. And of course, it is enjoyed by countless children, teenagers, and adults worldwide already. Don't let other people's unwillingness to try and understand you make you think that there's something wrong with you or what you enjoy. It's their issue.

I can't tell you what to do with your life, and I think you should really talk to someone at your school or another adult you trust about this. Don't worry about stuff like being "manly"; it's made-up nonsense meant to turn you into someone you're not, someone that someone else wants you to be. Being "manly" will not help you lead a balanced and fulfilling or happy life. It's clear that you consider this a betrayal of yourself, and it will hurt you to follow through on this.
(Dec. 24, 2016  3:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hey Suzaku-X, I couldn't help but feel compelled to reach out about this. I've seen other posts like this on the site recently, and as someone who has enjoyed Beyblade from 14 to 28 years old, it's truly disappointing to see adults so stubborn, and to cause very serious pain over nothing.

I've never had to deal with autism, nor do I know what your situation at home is like. I have definitely felt pressures like this from my family when I was younger, and I also spent much of my childhood and teenage years alone. All I can say is ... it gets better, seriously. You are clearly really intelligent and introspective, so I hope you won't throw that away to make other people happy, even if they are your family. 

While things like anime and manga, games — and yes, even Beyblade! — can become unhealthy forms of escape, they can also totally be a healthy part of anyone's life. While I was definitely mocked by my family and my peers for being really into Beyblade, ultimately, it allowed me meet incredible people, move to a city I love and even build my career. And now I've been able to return to the WBO, too. You never know what can come of investing your energy into something you love. If nothing else, it will teach you skills that can be universally applicable.

Most of the adults — friends, co-workers — I know think Beyblade is pretty cool and are consistently impressed by what we do here at the WBO. And of course, it is enjoyed by countless children, teenagers, and adults worldwide already. Don't let other people's unwillingness to try and understand you make you think that there's something wrong with you or what you enjoy. It's their issue.

I can't tell you what to do with your life, and I think you should really talk to someone at your school or another adult you trust about this. Don't worry about stuff like being "manly"; it's made-up nonsense meant to turn you into someone you're not, someone that someone else wants you to be. Being "manly" will not help you lead a balanced and fulfilling or happy life. It's clear that you consider this a betrayal of yourself, and it will hurt you to follow through on this.

Thank you for your consideration, Brad. I always idolized you on the WBO. I won't leave for now, but I will talk to someone when I get back to school in January.

(Mind if we PM chat?)
Absolutely PM me anytime.
So I completely forgot about this site once I went to college. I didn't bring my beyblades and my interest in the game is pretty low, but I decided to come back and wow a lot has changed. It seems I came just after a major renovation of the site, so I was pretty surprised.

Anyway, I love the new layout and I'll try to be at least a bit active on here. I'm already having some problems though, like not being able to skip straight to the last page of a thread while using my phone and being completely lost as to where my pm's are, but I guess I'll figure it out eventually, haha.
(Dec. 26, 2016  6:44 AM)Dual Wrote: So I completely forgot about this site once I went to college. I didn't bring my beyblades and my interest in the game is pretty low, but I decided to come back and wow a lot has changed. It seems I came just after a major renovation of the site, so I was pretty surprised.

Anyway, I love the new layout and I'll try to be at least a bit active on here. I'm already having some problems though, like not being able to skip straight to the last page of a thread while using my phone and being completely lost as to where my pm's are, but I guess I'll figure it out eventually, haha.

Welcome back!

To skip to the last post tap on the minute thing above the user and to find your PM's tap on the square in the top right corner and then tapmon the green envelope and there are your PM's