Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I hope i'm not late, but I heard a bit about you from DRAGON KING galaxy blade.

Why'ed you leave BB it's awesome.

Hope you come back soon you'r friend Fro.

EDIT: Was he a SPAMMER?
Wow, never seen so much fuss over someone leaving after saying "nah guys beyblade sux lol bai".

You guys do realise you could communicate and stay friends outside of the WBO right? Like, email and facebook and skype and so on are things.
Well if people know each other from a forum thy don't usually start communications out of that site. I know I wouldn't because everyone online is technically a stranger unless you've met them which happens at tourneys, but if you don't know the from anywhere else they're strangers.
But I Skype chat with many people from here. Not video or anything, just chatting. There's really no risk.
(Oct. 29, 2013  12:57 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: But I Skype chat with many people from here. Not video or anything, just chatting. There's really no risk.

Ehhhhhhhhhhh, I wouldn't say there is no risk... While I do talk to many users via Facebook/etc. myself, I don't do so lightly. There is always a chance someone is a super creeper no matter what forum they frequent, so it is definitely wise to be careful.
First let me say, You guys are talking to much about Skype.

Seconed: I agree it's not that safe.

Third: I have'ed to come back, I was having some troubles with my account.

You can contact me on Gmail.
Good by GB. You were a great contributer!
I'm leaving because of DRAGON KING. BYE.
I hope u have success elsewhere, u know why so many people don't like u anymore, it's your fault and I don't hate u or anything else
I Like Fro! your new don't leave because 1 person doesn't like you there's over 75,000 members on here it's not a big deal if 1 doesn't like you try out the WBO first you haven't been a member veryn long don't leave because of what somebodys says Grin
Dude you don't know wat he did, PM for info cause I don't wanna post here it would be really embarrassing for him
(Oct. 30, 2013  6:15 PM)Lazer Wrote: I Like Fro! your new don't leave because 1 person doesn't like you there's over 75,000 members on here it's not a big deal if 1 doesn't like you try out the WBO first you haven't been a member veryn long don't leave because of what somebodys says Grin

I agree. Why are so many people leaving? dont go Crying
Everybody has already forgiven him, some people just don't wanna socialize with him, that doesn't mean we're making u leave
You said, I don't trust me.

That makes me feel sad. Why we leave? Because some people make us upset!
I was honest I don't trust u anymore, u make other people feel sad
I don't like how new members leave so soon, because they have a bad experience with just one other member . Its very upsetting. I wish disputes like this didn't happen so often with a regular member and a really new member. It gives the new members a bad impression of the WBO. Tongue_out
Let me just say, I like you Leone19Smile

DRAGON KING, makes me want to leave. He just hates me!
I never said that, Stop saying I said that
(Oct. 30, 2013  6:46 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I never said that !!!! Stop saying I said that

If you guys plan on arguing with each other, stick it to PM, so its not spamming the thread. Tongue_out
Guys stop arguging. Take it to PMs. If one or two bad members rub you the wrong way Im sorry. Believe ot or not theor are a few mature people on this forum.
Ok, I have come to say , from myself not gb, that I forgive u but I won't remove u from my ignore list because that is my choice
Ok DK I think that is a good choice
So, I'm back ? I don't believe myself. I had left Beyblade about 3 months ago, as for me, Beyblade sucks now. (According to me, lol.) I moved to Pokémon for some action and adventure.
And I liked it though, So, yeah. I think I am re-gaining interest in Beyblade and stuff. I've a lot to catch up with.
Hey, I got a question. Has Gingka died ? lol. I m asking cuz I heard it smwhr.
No, he hasn't died, haha.

Welcome back Smile.
We're not that lucky Unhappy, welcome backSmile