Richmond, VA
Tournament Results
Deep Run Recreation Center
9900 Ridgefield Pkwy
  The Springfield Room
12:00 PM on 02/10/2018
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: Fkwo5xV.png]

It's time for a tournament in RVA!
Get ready to be Ragna-rec'd at Deep Run Recreation Center

What: Burst Format 
Where: Deep Run Recreation Center (9900 Ridgefield Pwky in The Springfield Room)
When: February 10th at 12:00 PM (registration will run from 11:40 AM to 12:00 PM so be sure to arrive on time!)
Host: The Supreme One
Judges: TSO and Kaboom!!!

Confirmed:
TSO
Kaboom!!!
AmishRaven
PhoenixBurst
ChimeraBurst
TrueXiXAzrael
Yami
3 unregistered users (friends of TSO)

Possible:
Hyper xeno

Additional Information:
Spare parts will be available for players who lack Beyblades of their own, however as they will likely be outclassed, we encourage you to try to get your hands on one or two prior to the tournament Smile Additionally, I request that parents of children under the age of 13 be present for the duration of the event, as tournament end times can be difficult to estimate, and I would hate for someone to be left behind once it is over.

Please be aware of your belongings. We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. 

All players must arrive on-time. If you do not arrive at the scheduled start time, you risk being excluded from the tournament. The software we use to run our events–Challonge–does not allow us to add in extra participants once the tournament has started.

If you know in advance that you will be late, please post in this thread or contact someone at the event and depending on the circumstances we can perhaps still include you if we know you will arrive soon.

Additional Additional Information: 
If you have a better tournament name, by all means let me know...please.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I don't have the software just yet - But I plan on bringing my Laptop so I can get it installed and sign in... I am trying to get to Organizer status in here!!
@[TrueXiXAzrael] Thanks for the offer, but I'll be bringing mine so don't worry about it Smile

@[AmishRaven] I've got us covered on the hosting, so you don't have to worry about any of those details, but I appreciate your willingness to help :p
(Feb. 05, 2018  10:19 PM)TrueXiXAzrael Wrote: Just curious but do we need a labtop for any reason? If so I can bring mine.

Most likely for Challonge or whatever website used to track records. I thought of this as well.

Also, I've been here and there checking in on this thread and not saying much but I am pretty hyped for this Saturday.

Also, didn't see you two replied until now. haha
Probably best to ask this now for everybody curious but is anybody bringing products to be sold?
(Feb. 06, 2018  6:55 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2018  10:19 PM)TrueXiXAzrael Wrote: Just curious but do we need a labtop for any reason? If so I can bring mine.

Most likely for Challonge or whatever website used to track records. I thought of this as well.

Also, I've been here and there checking in on this thread and not saying much but I am pretty hyped for this Saturday.

Kaboom!!! Can you run the 17th of March?  Same location, same time slot... I'm not an official organizer just yet - I don't have enough posts on here?!? Stupid rule btw.
(Feb. 06, 2018  7:37 PM)TrueXiXAzrael Wrote: Probably best to ask this now for everybody curious but is anybody bringing products to be sold?

I have a few things I've been trying to get rid of for a while, namely Odin Central Blow and Amaterios Aero Assault for Burst. If anyone is interested, PM me & I can bring them!
(Feb. 06, 2018  10:07 PM)AmishRaven Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2018  6:55 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Most likely for Challonge or whatever website used to track records. I thought of this as well.

Kaboom!!! Can you run the 17th of March?  Same location, same time slot... I'm not an official organizer just yet - I don't have enough posts on here?!? Stupid rule btw.
Honestly I'm not too sure about that. We can talk about it but I'm mainly interested in doing monthly events in my area. I don't have my own car quite yet. Car pooling with friends for this weekend.
Who here lives in Richmond or the surrounding area, that is willing to be the Organizer for the March 17th Event?
(Feb. 08, 2018  4:18 PM)AmishRaven Wrote: Who here lives in Richmond or the surrounding area, that is willing to be the Organizer for the March 17th Event?

Just shoot the committee a PM to see if they can exempt you.
As of right now tomorrow is the day cant wait to see all of you bladers out there.
(Feb. 08, 2018  10:24 PM)Yami Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2018  4:18 PM)AmishRaven Wrote: Who here lives in Richmond or the surrounding area, that is willing to be the Organizer for the March 17th Event?

Just shoot the committee a PM to see if they can exempt you.

Well that's fine and all, but I don't own a legal stadium, so I cannot host an event without the proper equipment.  I can't wait for the new set to release so I can buy some new legal tourney arenas and properly host!!  I'm holding my breath till that time. Only a few more events?!?
The whole team is super excited about TOMORROW!
If anyone's interested in Metal Saga I'm willing to trade for other any gen depending on what you have. Primarily looking for whatever I dont already have in burst.
On my way over! I should be at the center around 11:20 Smile
Me and yami might be a smidge late. Traffic is being a butt.
Thanks for coming out today everyone! It was awesome being able to meet so many new faces & hopefully this is just the first of many RVA tournaments to come :) We had 15 players & our placers were:
First: shu582
Second: Builder17
Third: The Supreme One
Fourth: Yami

It was pretty sad seeing my friend, Builder17, place ahead of me when I gave him all the combos he used, but good matches nonetheless!

Fees have been sent in! For anyone who wants to look, here's the spreadsheet
@[Kei]
Today was tons of fun honestly. Even if I got savaged in my 1st burst tournament. haha Now I know what to expect at the next event. Wink It's cool too cause I only saw new faces. Was really cool meeting all of you.
(Feb. 11, 2018  3:48 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Today was tons of fun honestly. Even if I got savaged in my 1st burst tournament. haha Now I know what to expect at the next event. Wink It's cool too cause I only saw new faces. Was really cool meeting all of you.

I still loved your Zillion Zeus combo haha. It was cool meeting you after seeing you around the forums for years! Will definitely try to make it to VA Beach if you get around to hosting an event this spring Smile
Tournament was a fun one and it was nice to put some faces to some of your online handles. Even though I didn't get into finals it just means that I have to try a bit harder next time.
Thanks to TSO for being our organizer! And thanks to everyone who came out despite the rain... we really had a fantastic event, all the kids had fun, and a big thank you to Yami and my wife for all the baked goodies! We started a little late, closer to 12:30, but finished everything before 3pm! Thanks again to all that helped judge, or assist the participants, and I'm happy to report we had no stolen pieces or parts!! Really a enjoyable event for everyone! We will look for you all on March 17th at the same location, for the next beyblade tournament!
What were the winning combo's?
(Feb. 12, 2018  3:40 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: What were the winning combo's?

I posted them in the Winning Combos thread on Saturday!

1st - shu582 
Spriggan Requiem ______ Destroy
(Didn't see him using anything else but he left before I could get his combos)

2nd - Builder17
Nightmare Longinus Bump Variable (Deck Finals Only)
Metal God Chip Drain Fafnir 4S Destroy (Deck Finals Only)
Sieg Xcalibur 2F Atomic

3rd The Supreme One
Metal God Chip Maximum Garuda Polish Orbit
Spriggan Requiem 7G Bearing
Legend Spriggan 0B Xtreme (Deck Finals Only)
Need some help here... I need an Organizer to post for our next event March 17th at Deep Run Recreation Center... I've asked the WBO to grant me the status Organizer but without 50 posts?!? I'm not qualified... Lame requirement. If you are an Organizer and willing to host the event in March - please contact me for the details.
Well at this point I'm only two posts away from being able to make Organizer!!

Who else may be able to bring a Stadium? I have one Takara Tomy legal stadium... I would like at least one more to make the games go faster?!?

It looks like there may be a new TT Stadium coming out soon!!
(Feb. 22, 2018  2:41 PM)AmishRaven Wrote: Well at this point I'm only two posts away from being able to make Organizer!!

Who else may be able to bring a Stadium?  I have one Takara Tomy legal stadium... I would like at least one more to make the games go faster?!?

It looks like there may be a new TT Stadium coming out soon!!

If I'm able to make it, I can bring mine!