Richmond, VA
Tournament Results
Deep Run Recreation Center
9900 Ridgefield Pkwy
  The Springfield Room
12:00 PM on 02/10/2018
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: Fkwo5xV.png]

It's time for a tournament in RVA!
Get ready to be Ragna-rec'd at Deep Run Recreation Center

What: Burst Format 
Where: Deep Run Recreation Center (9900 Ridgefield Pwky in The Springfield Room)
When: February 10th at 12:00 PM (registration will run from 11:40 AM to 12:00 PM so be sure to arrive on time!)
Host: The Supreme One
Judges: TSO and Kaboom!!!

Confirmed:
TSO
Kaboom!!!
AmishRaven
PhoenixBurst
ChimeraBurst
TrueXiXAzrael
Yami
3 unregistered users (friends of TSO)

Possible:
Hyper xeno

Additional Information:
Spare parts will be available for players who lack Beyblades of their own, however as they will likely be outclassed, we encourage you to try to get your hands on one or two prior to the tournament Smile Additionally, I request that parents of children under the age of 13 be present for the duration of the event, as tournament end times can be difficult to estimate, and I would hate for someone to be left behind once it is over.

Please be aware of your belongings. We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. 

All players must arrive on-time. If you do not arrive at the scheduled start time, you risk being excluded from the tournament. The software we use to run our events–Challonge–does not allow us to add in extra participants once the tournament has started.

If you know in advance that you will be late, please post in this thread or contact someone at the event and depending on the circumstances we can perhaps still include you if we know you will arrive soon.

Additional Additional Information: 
If you have a better tournament name, by all means let me know...please.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Depending on what time we finish up I might have to go straight to work, but I will be there and I might bring my b-50 for people to practice in.
We will bring homemade cookies and a cooler with water and soda... this will be a fun event!
i might be coming
with my team the Sun Dragons
Cannot wait to play again!!
@[TrueXiXAzrael] If you could bring a stadium that would be awesome as I only have one! Glad you can make it Smile

And @[AmishRaven] Sounds delicious! Thank you for all your help with coordinating a space & getting the ball rolling ~
(Jan. 26, 2018  1:54 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: @[TrueXiXAzrael] If you could bring a stadium that would be awesome as I only have one! Glad you can make it Smile

And @[AmishRaven] Sounds delicious! Thank you for all your help with coordinating a space & getting the ball rolling ~

Unfortunately my B-50 is all I own and that is the wide stadium. Im gonna see what I can swing to see if I can get my hands on one or two that are tournament legal.
My team the rva creatures are going to be there.
(Jan. 26, 2018  2:40 AM)TrueXiXAzrael Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2018  1:54 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: @[TrueXiXAzrael] If you could bring a stadium that would be awesome as I only have one! Glad you can make it Smile

Unfortunately my B-50 is all I own and that is the wide stadium. Im gonna see what I can swing to see if I can get my hands on one or two that are tournament legal.

Sounds good! But hey, even having a B-50 would be great for free play in-between matches. All I have on me is my standard stadium and my Zero-G attack stadium, but I might bring the latter just for fun.
So if anyone has a stadium that is Tourney Legal (Takara Tomy B-33) please bring it to help move the games along faster!!
Super excited! This will be my first Tournament!!

Is there any freeplay before the tournament starts?
Yes - we will arrive at 11am - there is plenty of free play during the entire event.
Hey, you spelled it wrong. It's RAGNAREKT. Serious

(Good luck all the same, though. Glad to see you guys getting something going. <3)
If you can please bring some b-33 stadium.
No worries guys I'll be bringing roughly 4 stadiums with me~~~
(Jan. 26, 2018  8:48 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Hey, you spelled it wrong. It's RAGNAREKT. :serious:

(Good luck all the same, though. Glad to see you guys getting something going. <3)

But that ruins the pun because it's a recreation center 
And thanks! It's about time, seeing as I'm in my third year at UR already ;p

@[AmishRaven] I should be there by 11:15am! Still plenty of time for free play though.
is this outdoors or indoors

and good luck phoniex burst sadly i cant come i have another tournament at the 3
(Jan. 28, 2018  3:49 AM)Kokopuff Wrote: is this outdoors   or indoors

and good luck phoniex burst sadly i cant come i have another tournament at the 3

I believe indoors and good luck with your other tourney.
Yes our next 3 events will be held indoors at the Deep Run Recreation center... indoors.
Our Team Shirts arrived today! Very excited for this event... looking forward to seeing everyone!
if any one has a rock leone and a metal launcher and is willing toget rid of it i need one.
I'm looking for a real hard count for the upcoming event this Saturday at Deep Run Rec Center... if we get 13 people actually showing up to play we can get $30 in prizes!?! I'm willing to go buy a few things, but they will end up being Hasbro. Does anyone have anything they would like to donate for prizes/ door prizes? We are also bringing cookies and water bottles!! Let's make this a fun series in Richmond! Remember we have one each month through April... so far on the calendar at deep run. Help support RVA events!

I have four of us in our team...
(Feb. 05, 2018  6:34 AM)AmishRaven Wrote: I'm looking for a real hard count for the upcoming event this Saturday at Deep Run Rec Center... if we get 13 people actually showing up to play we can get $30 in prizes!?!  I'm willing to go buy a few things, but they will end up being Hasbro.  Does anyone have anything they would like to donate for prizes/ door prizes?  We are also bringing cookies and water bottles!! Let's make this a fun series in Richmond!  Remember we have one each month through April... so far on the calendar at deep run. Help support RVA events!

I have four of us in our team...

As of right now, I'll be bringing 3 people with me. I was actually thinking about picking up some Hasbro single packs for the winners this evening Smile
Just curious but do we need a labtop for any reason? If so I can bring mine.