General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

^ So what is the point of that? It is rather annoying for people to say they are going searching and then come back and say that they found nothin... I also wouldn't be supprised if nothin was found anyway... lol
GL Nightwolf. If you find Gravity Perseus, get back here ASAP (with an unboxing of course)
Soundwave It's just the excitement we get, knowing there's a chance someone will get it, and we'll finallly get the info we've been craving for MONTHS now... I'm glad he posted Eee
Haha, well even thought that is VERY offtopic, Happy Birthday, and I hope you can get an ATK Stadium! I can't wait until I'm able to get one! Grin
wait on august 1st the tv seris of beyblade metal masters is going to be on? I HOPE!!!!! its been soooo long! since march no new epasiods of beyblade
*facedesk*
Please refrain from stupid posts on the WBO, thank you for your time, and all the time you took to read the rules.
(Jun. 30, 2011  10:36 PM)bigbangdestoy Wrote: wait on august 1st the tv seris of beyblade metal masters is going to be on? I HOPE!!!!! its been soooo long! since march no new epasiods of beyblade

Not sure if this has been stated earlier so forgive me if this is so. The UK will soon in the next couple of weeks get metal masters tops. I went into my local Tesco and found the poison pegasus masters face off pack, I was then told they were unable to sell it to me as they havn't been put on the system yet. I spoke to the stock department instore and they said "metal masters is due for release in the coming weeks" (well at tesco anyway)
They also told me they had a box of 6 in the store room (of metal masters), but also couldn't legally sell it for the same reason
I went to Wal-Mart tonight, and they had something I don't believe anyone has unboxed. It's not Destroyer, sadly, but Electro Battlers! I got Electro 'Striker' for the sole purpose of being the first to unbox it. Tongue_out Hopefully they'll get Destroyer and the like soon!
My friends have told me, and showed me new metal masters beys and I have seen ray unicorno/striker and galaxy pegasus , along with the new version of the max stampede stadium that has actual 'craters' in the center instead of the painted on circles. PM me if you want to know more about the new hasbro products that me and my friends have seen.
Wait, what?!Max stampede stadiums with craters?I havnt seen it on toywiz or anything.Can you take photos or sent a link, otherwise without proof it is not confirmed.
i doubt Galaxyblader28 has seen anything of the sort, because "his friends told him", no picture proof, and i doubt hasbro will re-release a stadium with a major difference under the say name
Actually i have heard of this and i am 99% sure of it being true , although i cant remember who told me they were a trusted member.
Yeah, we discussed it a few pages back, I asked if it was true and numerous people said yes.
my bad, i only joined in from about page 210. Also, i think he should share his knowledge with us here, rather than via PM, if it's something we don't know, just to spark a discussion, this thread has been slow for the last 2-3 pages
Hm....a few pages back?Ive been reading since page 150.Must of missed it.Can you tell me which page, as i can't be bothered.Man, it must of been that day when i had to go somewhere an i rushed though the new pages.Damn!
Got the pegasus triple set. should i take some photos? i can't video it (sorry about that), just from the outside i can tell theres a few setbacks with the Cyber and Storm pegasus, the faces aren't tatooed on, i havent opened it yet, but the faces seem dull comapred to the tatooed faces
I remember having read that too a few pages back. But at that time I had very less idea of what the discussion was all about.
Oh and amit93 it will be good if you could take photos of it. And I doubt whether the faces will really be as bad as you are saying but since they aren't tattooed then there is a great chance of what you have said being right.
Hah , i don't think photos are necessary since other people have spotted it including myself so i don't think you need photos for prove although feel free to take photos if you want to , and if you could please open it to confirm if the faces are tattooed or not (i wouldn't except storm to be but cyber should).
I found some news: Hasbro will release Poison Virgo ED145ES and Burn Wolf SW145WD. They will also release a faceoff pack with Dark Wolf DF145FS and Ray Serpent M145MS. Another release will be BB-86, which will have Cyber Aquario 105RF and Counter 'Scorpio' 145D.
We already knew about , the dark wolf but the rest is ok news as they could have made better things like BB-97 and BB-98 but still its another way to get aquario and RF Grin
Disappointed it doesn't come with Poison Giraffre S130MB though.
That Dark Wolf faceoff pack could be the worst faceoff pack, it faces competition for that from Dark Wolf DF145FS/Storm Aries 125S Uncertain
EDIT: The BB-86 can have Poison Giraffe S130MB, because Cyber Aquario 105RF was listed as BB-86A and Counter Escolpio was listed as BB-86B so BB-86 will probably be Poison Giraffe S130MB. They all will come seperately I guess.
I've taken photos, i dunno how to upload them here, so i will link them to photobucket. Just to confirm a few things, only galaxy pegasus has a tattooed face, the launcher colours are a slightly pinkish shade of the standard attack launcher colour from metal fusion, the sting lenghts are the same for the beylauncher and the R2F is unbarred, however for me, i only experienced R2F stalling once.
http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o139/Amit93/Beys/ <- the album containing the photos.
Some points to note:
- The Storm Pegasus card has a weird colour Pegasus symbol on the facebolt.
- The underside of the Galaxy wheel is missing paint, looks like its been spray painted (most likely, due to the ease of chipping paint and also shine)
(Jul. 01, 2011  11:37 AM)amit93 Wrote: - The underside of the Galaxy wheel is missing paint, looks like its been spray painted (most likely, due to the ease of chipping paint and also shine)

It is the same with TAKARA-TOMY's ...
thanks for clarifying that, i don't own a TT galaxy wheel to compare it with