General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Jul. 30, 2013  12:56 PM)Kisame Akatsuki Wrote: i think i heard one time something about these hasbro bey cars or something like that i don't remember

BeyRaiderz, the next series.

They said vehicle based, so people assumed cars, but no confirmation of anything.
yeah thats it
(Jul. 29, 2013  12:42 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: earth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk7o2kLG5XE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That F230 doesn't look too promising ...
(Jul. 30, 2013  3:14 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2013  12:42 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: earth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk7o2kLG...ata_player

That F230 doesn't look too promising ...

I hope that doesn't mean they copied the Brown E230 mold then...

If anything, maybe it'll be a mix between the two, performance wise.

It has to be better than the Brown E230 Tired
I do not know, personally I barely see differences between my brown and orange F230, but that Hasbro one definitely seems to stop in its rotation earlier.
(Jul. 28, 2013  7:15 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2013  7:33 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I really like the Bronze Salamander and the Gold Ifrit!

I wonder if they're the exact same colours as the TAKARA-TOMY tournament limited Saramanda and Ifraid's.

If it is then, umm... well haha, Im gonna buy them then put it in a beyblade packaging and say they are the Gold and Bronze Ifraid and Saramanda XD also if it is I wonder how Hasbro got their hands on that...
(Jul. 30, 2013  4:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know, personally I barely see differences between my brown and orange F230, but that Hasbro one definitely seems to stop in its rotation earlier.

How long do the parts on each one spin independently? Have you used the brown one at all? I've found that the brown ones are OK out of the box (or after you disassemble them), but as soon as you start using them, their quality starts to deteriorate quickly. The orange one on the other hand remains in great condition even after repeated use.
My new Hasbro "Ifreet" weighs in at 30.09g, 0.31g lighter than the given weight of the TT version. This proves that the Hasbro MWs are no different an that my early recordings were merely a good batch.

Salamander Cyclone Stadiums being used. Not too keen on them...
For now this is a "Meh" for me, but I'll wait until someone tests this on a hard flat surface.
dafuq is up with those exits

Seriously though, that wasn't much of a review. Anyways, judging from the battle video, it actually looks balanced, but maybe a little stiff. Only time will tell.
The exits are still not what bothers me the most about that stadium ... It has a very, very odd swaying, its movement is not smooth at all, and I do not know if it is still due to the low pockets, the low stadium overall, or some weird stadium centre.

Kei, I have indeed not used either of my F230 yet, hah.
So Hasbro F230 isn't promising...a Bit disappointing....At least a GREEN Golem!

I wanna try oil a Hasbro F230....
Just a thought, what if when Hasbro releases Genbull, it has a better mold of F230?
(Jul. 31, 2013  3:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The exits are still not what bothers me the most about that stadium ... It has a very, very odd swaying, its movement is not smooth at all, and I do not know if it is still due to the low pockets, the low stadium overall, or some weird stadium centre.

It's the design i'm assuming?

If you take the upper half of the Zero-G Stadium off, its movement changes completely, and doesn't sway well.

Perhaps this is also the issue with Hasbro's Shogun Steel Stadias.
(Jul. 18, 2013  1:41 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:

So the trend doesn't exactly continue but I still haven't seen a lighter than TT Hasbro chrome wheel.

I finally got some weights in on multiple Wheels, so yeah:
Hmmm, curious as to why the Red Painted Ifraid weights less.

Also, very disappointing to see that the Hasbro A230 and E230 weight a fair amount less. than the TT/Sonokong Versions.
Not too sure about the Ifrit myself, it might just be a lighter variant. Salamander was also lighter than all of my other Saramandas, though...
At least Kraken and Leviathan are looking good. Smile

Since I've got access to a scale ATM, I'm gonna post these just for thoroughness sake:

Takara's gray E230 disk: 5.3g
Takara's red E230 disk: 5.5g
Sono-Kong's gray E230 disk: 5.5g
Hasbro's red E230 disk: 4.9g

Takara's gray E230 core: 2.3g
Sono-Kong's gray E230 core: 2.3g
Hasbro's red E230 core: 2.2g
At 2.29g, my GCF weighs significantly less than yours. My metal parts and E230 are pretty much the same though.
How much does the green e230 from the defense Stamina synchrome DX set weigh?
(Jul. 31, 2013  11:49 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Just a thought, what if when Hasbro releases Genbull, it has a better mold of F230?

That's exactly what I was thinking. Also I hope hasbro releases wyvang, balrog, and zirago in heavier versions. Maybe Hasbro will release a more rounded version of bwd.
(Aug. 02, 2013  4:35 PM)Range Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2013  11:49 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Just a thought, what if when Hasbro releases Genbull, it has a better mold of F230?

That's exactly what I was thinking. Also I hope hasbro releases wyvang, balrog, and zirago in heavier versions. Maybe Hasbro will release a more rounded version of bwd.

No offense, but those are rather unreasonable expectations. Those three Chrome Wheels are already the heaviest and it was clearly demonstrated that the weights either barely varied or were randomly slightly above or slightly higher than TAKARA-TOMY's own varying weights. I also have no idea why they would change BWD except to make it safer if ingested by kids or babies ...
(Aug. 03, 2013  3:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2013  4:35 PM)Range Wrote:

No offense, but those are rather unreasonable expectations. Those three Chrome Wheels are already the heaviest and it was clearly demonstrated that the weights either barely varied or were randomly slightly above or slightly higher than TAKARA-TOMY's own varying weights. I also have no idea why they would change BWD except to make it safer if ingested by kids or babies ...
Well, you still never know. Hasbro does some unexpected things most of the time.
Yes, but hasbro typically does unexpected things that are bad though. They would be more likely to make it the same weight or slightly less.
(Aug. 03, 2013  6:40 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Yes, but hasbro typically does unexpected things that are bad though.

Just made my day lol