General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

It would've of, bu still looks gooood.
I saw the black zurafa and it is wicked awesome and everything looks great in the black color
that Zurafa does look very nice.

I wonder if this version of Mobile Stadium is different that the 1st one...can anyone confirm that?
(Aug. 25, 2011  5:41 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: that Zurafa does look very nice.

I wonder if this version of Mobile Stadium is different that the 1st one...can anyone confirm that?

No, it's the same other than the colours as far as I know.

Doesnt the original not have the "stamina center"?

Also, this stadium doesnt appear to be as small as some made out out to be. that could be just me though. My definition of small stadiums is Super Vortex.
hhhmm, does anyone know if this will be released in england in toys'r'us with this rock zurafa? also i kinda disappointed with the metal wheel when spinning, in the video it looked mainly silver
(Aug. 25, 2011  6:54 PM)Nwolf Wrote: hhhmm, does anyone know if this will be released in england in toys'r'us with this rock zurafa? also i kinda disappointed with the metal wheel when spinning, in the video it looked mainly silver

It's bound to come sooner or later... those 3 set things, the one with Cyber Pegasus, Storm Aquario and Flame Bull were TRU exclusives weren't they? and i saw them in my local TRU a few weeks ago so i think the Mobile Beystadium will come eventually.

A few weeks ago I mentioned A L drago set and people though it was the triple battle set. a few weeks later I found out here that hasbro is making Reshuffle beys. I jumped in triumph Grin anyways anymore news on those beys
(Aug. 25, 2011  10:01 PM)HollowPerseus Wrote: A few weeks ago I mentioned A L drago set and people though it was the triple battle set. a few weeks later I found out here that hasbro is making Reshuffle beys. I jumped in triumph Grin anyways anymore news on those beys

theirs pictures of them in the recent previous pages
I am not sure if they just randomly added green to it but it is Thermal Pisces Green Batlle top here. It could part of the Sonic Series.
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...er=HY24979
What i find interesting is the fact that it's Metal fusion. Seems like a recolor to me?
That could be just a website error..,

Probably a sonic series.
I assume Sonic is a bootleg company that manufactors fake beyblades?
(Aug. 26, 2011  5:11 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I assume Sonic is a bootleg company that manufactors fake beyblades?

sigh read around..
Forgive me for sounding noob but search function shows you which threads the words "sonic series" are in, but it will not ever bring you to the exact post, so agian, I don't know what this sonic series is.

HollowPerseus: You were definatly right. It is a shame we wont see an L-Drago Legend bey though (Pegasis 3 pack came with Cyber) but Legend beys require the original clear wheel so that wouldnt work anyway.

Speaking of, it doesnt look like Hasbro is going to ever release more legend beys. It seems to have stopped at Thunder Libra...
(Aug. 26, 2011  6:22 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Forgive me for sounding noob but search function shows you which threads the words "sonic series" are in, but it will not ever bring you to the exact post, so agian, I don't know what this sonic series is.

You are wrong, the Search function actually does that if you choose the right options ...
!

*facepalm*

I didn't click the display as posts button...what is wrong with me today?

Well I know what sonics are now...they are the ultimate reshuffle set beys being rereleased by hasbro...i should have realized that they were one in the same...
(Aug. 26, 2011  6:25 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: !

*facepalm*

I didn't click the display as posts button...what is wrong with me today?

Well I know what sonics are now...they are the ultimate reshuffle set beys being rereleased by hasbro...i should have realized that they were one in the same...

No, they are not..
They are green recolours of beys..Gosh.
I hear Wave 3 is gonna be, Sonic Series: Poison Serpent and Counter Leone. Regular: Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault, Burn Wolf, Counter Scorpio, L-Drago Battle Set (Including Meteo L-Drago Rush), Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Attack, Poison Virgo, Hades Kerbecs, Cyber Aquario, Thermal Gemios and Flame Serpent! All shown in this vid Tongue_out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm31W-GUK...ideo_title
(Aug. 26, 2011  8:11 PM)pyrus10000 Wrote: I hear Wave 3 is gonna be, Sonic Series: Poison Serpent and Counter Leone. Regular: Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault, Burn Wolf, Counter Scorpio, L-Drago Battle Set (Including Meteo L-Drago Rush), Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Attack, Poison Virgo, Hades Kerbecs, Cyber Aquario, Thermal Gemios and Flame Serpent! All shown in this vid Tongue_out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm31W-GUK...ideo_title

Sonic Series is already out.. Tired
(Aug. 26, 2011  9:01 PM)qwertxj3 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2011  8:11 PM)pyrus10000 Wrote: I hear Wave 3 is gonna be, Sonic Series: Poison Serpent and Counter Leone. Regular: Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault, Burn Wolf, Counter Scorpio, L-Drago Battle Set (Including Meteo L-Drago Rush), Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Attack, Poison Virgo, Hades Kerbecs, Cyber Aquario, Thermal Gemios and Flame Serpent! All shown in this vid Tongue_out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm31W-GUK...ideo_title

Sonic Series is already out.. Tired

Have you seen them? because I am pretty sure they are not out yet.
There is a high possibility the original owner of those pictures had to have some connections to Hasbro, otherwise way too easy and early leak.
Huh... Hasbro are releasing the Ultimate Reshuffle clear wheels weirdly... The Meteo L-Drago won't be with assault? No recolour of absorb and only available at target?
Wasnt there a toy connvention of sorts recently, with Hasbro being one of the main participants? That could be the source of the leak, a mere prieview. I know I had heard something, I just cannot remember...where has my brain gone lately?

I find it odd that Counter Leone and Poison Serpent are a part of this series...they aren't recolors, just normal releases by Hasbro. Counter Leone 145D is a legend bey and Posion Serpent SW145SD has been released before by Hasbro, so why are they included in the video? A mistake by the source perhaps?
^What are you talking about? They are recolored all the parts are light green. That is how all the Sonc Series beys will be.