General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I think I was thinking of the Hyper Blades one Pinching_eyes_2
That ones kinda like the Thunder Whip but smaller. (The orange Hyperblades one)
Do you all think that my prototype is an okay idea? The Triple Battle Set is good and all, but when a bey gets knocked out in that thing, it either dies out in the side or flies back in.
(Jul. 24, 2014  9:29 PM)Neo Wrote: I think I was thinking of the Hyper Blades one Pinching_eyes_2

Ahh...My apologies. Sorry I had no idea Lips_sealed
Boxing Ring Stadium please.
That would be awesome.
(Jul. 24, 2014  9:40 PM)Neo Wrote: Boxing Ring Stadium please.
That would be awesome.

Kinda like the WWE Arenas that you can buy for your action figures?
Would it be the kind that has ropes to hold the beys in, (and tangle in the process) or like the SonoKong Wide Square Stadium?
Like basically rubber strands on a triangular stadium hold beys in...flinging them around.
Went into the big Toys R Us today in NYC to see if Beyblade Legends had made an appearance there yet (Beywiki claims that the series will be released in July), but according to a couple employees, it's still going to be released in the fall. Like the Toys R Us I visited in CT, Beyblades were completely sold out, spinoffs aside.
(Jul. 25, 2014  2:24 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Went into the big Toys R Us today in NYC to see if Beyblade Legends had made an appearance there yet (Beywiki claims that the series will be released in July), but according to a couple employees, it's still going to be released in the fall. Like the Toys R Us I visited in CT, Beyblades were completely sold out, spinoffs aside.

That's better than the general TRU misconception of "they're discontinued".
Hm, Beywiki is here, so did you mean the Beyblade Wikia, The Supreme One ?
Yes, I was referring to Beyblade Wikia; sorry for the confusion.
Just checked my store for Beyblade and I was surprised... Beyblades are going for £2.99 Dark Bull, Dark Canacer, Hell Kerbecs ect. It was amazing, but I couldn't buy any, hah.
(Jul. 25, 2014  2:56 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Just checked my store for Beyblade and I was surprised... Beyblades are going for £2.99 Dark Bull, Dark Canacer, Hell Kerbecs ect. It was amazing, but I couldn't buy any, hah.

Probably so cheap if they're leftovers from past years.
(Jul. 25, 2014  3:07 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2014  2:56 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Just checked my store for Beyblade and I was surprised... Beyblades are going for £2.99 Dark Bull, Dark Canacer, Hell Kerbecs ect. It was amazing, but I couldn't buy any, hah.

Probably so cheap if they're leftovers from past years.

There where 3 Zero-G Beyblades in there, I forgot to mention.
I went to this new target today(just opened today) i found and bought Beyblade Legends Hyperblades. So they have been released. I saw on the back on the back of the box there was Cosmic Pegasus FGrin L-Drago Destructor FConfused Omega Dragonis 85XF Diablo Nemesis XGrin Death Quezalcoatl 125RDF and Fang Leone 130W2D but i only didn't find Quezalcoatl and Leone there were 3 whole racks that said Legends Hyperblades empty but i got the rest of them. I will be doing videos on these really soon so everybody can see what they look like.
DEATH QUETZ!? OMG YUS .-. This is terrific!
(Jul. 25, 2014  6:54 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: I went to this new target today(just opened today) i found and bought Beyblade Legends Hyperblades. So they have been released. I saw on the back on the back of the box there was Cosmic Pegasus FGrin L-Drago Destructor FConfused Omega Dragonis 85XF Diablo Nemesis XGrin Death Quezalcoatl 125RDF and Fang Leone 130W2D but i only didn't find Quezalcoatl and Leone there were 3 whole racks that said Legends Hyperblades empty but i got the rest of them. I will be doing videos on these really soon so everybody can see what they look like.

Just going to act like you didn't tell me anything through Facebook ... Eee

Anyways, this is absolutely terrific news! I'd finally get the opportunity to receive both a Death wheel, and more importantly, yet another RDF for testings.

Thank you for such the valuable information, UltimateOrion. Smile
Are they in the TT colors?

This is awesome. death, man.
(Jul. 25, 2014  8:35 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Are they in the TT colors?

This is awesome. death, man.

Yes. The only thing is that the Omega wheel isn't blue.
Just because it deserves to be posted here :

(Jul. 25, 2014  8:39 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhC1Kj2_...uscomments

Beyhunting for beyblade legends.
That Omega Dragonis is....BEAUTIFUL!!! I doubt they will be released in the UK though because Sparks FX Hyperblades were never released in the UK EVER!!! Unhappy
I dislike how they put the limited edition colors on dragonis. I wonder why they didn't put the anime colors...
(Jul. 25, 2014  10:14 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: I dislike how they put the limited edition colors on dragonis. I wonder why they didn't put the anime colors...

I think its close enough. Its miles better than that lord awful olive green colour.
This is wonderful. Now I can get another Phantom Orion.
Never got Death Quetz...awesome.
Now I can replace my ugly Spark FX Diablo Nemesis Pinching_eyes_2
That just made my month, wow! So happy to see these! YES, more Phantom Orion's and Death Quetzlcoatl's!

Can't wait to see what else they're going to release, I'm so happy right now Smile Thanks UltimateOrion for that, you're amazing for finding those, haha.