General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Not Sure if anyone has seen this maybe maybe not http://www.target.com/p/beyblade-shogun-...medium_1_3
Yeah, it came out in October, not sure if most stores have it yet though
Very nice. It's a shame it didn't come with compact launchers and the newer grips.
(Nov. 13, 2013  7:29 PM)Lazer Wrote: Not Sure if anyone has seen this maybe maybe not http://www.target.com/p/beyblade-shogun-...medium_1_3

Oh wow green Golem is ugly looking, but Gryph looks pretty cool. This reminds me of that Gan Gan Galaxy set that came out about the same time last year, that I saw in Toys "R" Us despite the fact it was supposed to be Wal-Mart exclusive...
That grip is pretty cool looking!

If only it could've came with Beylaunchers, or heck, even if rather have compact launchers than Ripcord Launchers.
Okay the snot green thing Hasbro has got going is a clever response to the WBO, methinks XD

I like how Kraken/Killerken has a similar color to Nemesis X3
SO I just saw this www.target.com/p/beyblade-shogun-steel-battle-tops-water-team-set/-/A-14438238?reco=Rec|pdp|14438238|BrandTopSellers|item_page.horizontal_1&lnk=Rec|pdp|BrandTopSellers|item_page.horizontal_1 and this www.target.com/p/beyblade-shogun-steel-battle-tops-fire-team-set/-/A-14438237?reco=Rec|pdp|14438237|BrandTopSellers|item_page.horizontal_1&lnk=Rec|pdp|BrandTopSellers|item_page.horizontal_1 ever since I got my first Shogun Steel bey;s (Samurai Ifrit and Thief Phoenix) Ialways wondered where that Gold Ifraid came from on the back of the box when it showed a synchrome I mean it looks so boss and that purple Killlerken... I must ahve it Purple is my favourite color XD
Quote:SO I just saw this http://www.target.com/p/beyblade-shogun-...rizontal_1 and this http://www.target.com/p/beyblade-shogun-...rizontal_1 ever since I got my first Shogun Steel bey;s (Samurai Ifrit and Thief Phoenix) Ialways wondered where that Gold Ifraid came from on the back of the box when it showed a synchrome I mean it looks so boss and that purple Killlerken... I must ahve it Purple is my favourite color Pinching_grin

The only question would be, what track and tip for the synchrome Eee
Just a question is the Griffin Dragooon Air Synchrome 2-Pack (Getting it tomorrow) wave 1 or wave 2?
Wave 2.
So bahamoote, behemoth, golem, dragoon, gryph, and gargoyle are out
Will Archer Wyvang come out in wave 3?
(Nov. 16, 2013  7:10 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Will Archer Wyvang come out in wave 3?

The only confirmed releases of Wave 3 are Pegasus, Genbu, and Zirago.
To be fair, I would venture to guess Wyvern will be in wave 3
From the looks of wave 3, that one looks like the one wave where they will stay sold out...
Finally 3 Beyblades that I don't have yet. I'll have to take a trip over to TRU in a few weeks.
I was at my local Toys"R"Us yesterday, and they still had some Metal Fury beys amongst the Shogun Steel beys(some beywheelz, too). Meanwhile, my Wal-Mart has every Shogun Steel single pack from wave 1 and 2.
I don't think the Toys R Us near me is selling anything beyblade related at the moment, well at least last time I checked. I'm pretty sure my Target is still selling Beyblades, I hope so as I want to pick up some newer releases. I think my beyblades are getting extremely outdated.
Wow, all my larger stores have shogun steel. Luckily I can still pick up metal fury from pharmacies, smaller stores etc.. But I could never find hyperblades at the end of metal fury (except my ldrago destroy and an empty flash sag. Box ) only spark fx metal fury
It's funny. The only place I've seen the wave 2 stuff so far is a local grocery store. Unfortunately they want $13 per Bey.
At my target they had a a BUNCH if ronin dragooon's, but only a couple wave 2 single packs, they also had some 2 packs
All this Wave X discussion has me mixed up lol

Remind me, what's Wave 1/Wave 2/Wave 3 again? As a more specific example, is Genbu supposed to be Wave 2 or Wave 3?
Wave 1 thief pheinix, samurai ifrit, guardian levitham, pirates orochi and ninja salamander
Wave 2 archer gargoyle, ronin dragooon, bandid golem, berserker behemoth and I think gladiator bahamooote is wave 2 also
The confirmed wave 3 is genbu, zirago and Pegasus ( by confirmed I mean we have seen them online)

Wave 1, 2 packs: water synchrome and fire synchrome 2 packs
Wave 2, 2 packs air synchrome 2 pack and earth synchrome
Thank you so much, that was exactly what I was looking for!! That's very helpful Grin

So Wave 3 isn't supposed to be out by Christmas, yeah? Bummer, I was hoping to ask for a Genbu for the holidays so I can test the Hasbro orange F230, haha!

I realllly want the Hasbro Pegasus, but not for the chrome wheel (I already have two Pegasus); I just want that clear plus-shaped stone face, which would look so pretty *u* I still really prefer the plus-shaped style of Stone Faces to the TT/Sonokong version, even if the stickers don't totally fit; they seem so much more unique compared to the old face bolts than the regular stone faces did.
can you show us some pictures oh and ingulit Hasbro has already released an f230