General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Oct. 05, 2013  6:28 PM)Dracieleone Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2013  2:39 AM)L-PegasusBlader Wrote: [Image: BeyRaiderzShogunFirstPromo.png]

Looks like BeyRaiderz is going for a motorcycle motif and they dropped "Shogun" from its name.

They kind of look like these.

[Image: 70102-LEGO-Legends-of-Chima-Speedorz-Chi...etails.jpg]

*Bursts out Laughing*

Oh god the irony, first ninjago jumps on the spinning tops things basically copying beyblade (Ps: i liked ninjago) then beyblade takes the idea of chima. Very equivalent exchange it seems. XD
I'm pretty sure Beyraiderz was confirmed before Chima...
(Oct. 06, 2013  3:26 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: I'm pretty sure Beyraiderz was confirmed before Chima...
I think you might be right, but at the same time, Lego might have had the idea of Chima for a while...

In my opinion, Chima was a way of getting at Beywheelz (when they thought it would be successful).

Either way, I'm giving Raiders a fair chance, and not joining the "hate for Hasbro" bandwagon. I was ok with Wheelz, and I really enjoy Warriors, so it should be pretty interesting.
My Beywarrior broke in a matter of minutes, so unfortunately I don't think I'll be investing in them.

If beyraiderz has a better way to battle (crash battles were tough, race battles required lots of room, and no one liked stunt battles) then I'll buy a few. For now I'm just gonna buy one or two.
(Oct. 06, 2013  4:16 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: My Beywarrior broke in a matter of minutes, so unfortunately I don't think I'll be investing in them.

That could just be a defect too, you can't necessarily judge a series on that.

I've gotten a defective Hasbro Theif Wheel, ED145, and Faces (4x).
Yah, but the part that broke seemed fragile in the first place.
you know hasbro should stop making cheap spin offs and make something good for once like blader action figures and more costumes
(Oct. 06, 2013  11:42 PM)Kisame Akatsuki Wrote: you know hasbro should stop making cheap spin offs and make something good for once like blader action figures and more costumes

Ok. So your not ok with Side Series that carry on the name, until TT makes a system...

But you want action figures and costumes? I really don't see how that is better.

I'm pretty sure Hasbro doesn't make costumes, Rubies, does.

Sorry if this sounds rude, I'm not trying to be.
Uh...action figures? Costumes? There's a reason those aren't being produced much, if at all.

And just because you don't like something, doesn't mean it automatically isn't "good."

Edit: Yah, what Leone19 said.
Hasbro does need to do better at making Ninja Salamander, ive gotten loose SW145's (2x)
like a action figures of ryuga or l-drago
...why? I certainly would not buy that, and I'm sure (though not certain) that many people wouldn't either. It's pointless if you ask me.
If they were the collectible kind of figures that you'd get from an anime or something I might buy one or two, but Hasbro action figures? Yeah, probably not lol
well i guess not hasbro but you know figures of the beys spirit and the blader realased by any company i was just saying hasbro should make something good for once don't get bent out of shape
(Oct. 07, 2013  10:31 PM)Kisame Akatsuki Wrote: well i guess not hasbro but you know figures of the beys spirit and the blader realased by any company i was just saying hasbro should make something good for once don't get bent out of shape

I think things that continuing the series are better than action figures of Kenta.

Making a figure of the spirit? So like a Beywarrior with out a base? (lol)

No ones getting out of shape, were just stating opinions.
i mean just figures of the bladers would be cool and yes beywarriors without a base but look like the beast and not a cheesy power ranger zord
I agree figures would have been cool : in fact, they made Ginga somewhere, but none of the others. However, I do agree that I would much rather see new Beyblades and not sidelines that should not even have the word "Bey" in their name.
THANK YOU finally someone agrees with me
I'd like to see figures for some of the beasts or "bit-beasts" that are from the characters' beyblades like Pegasus, Leone, L-Drago, etc.
Kai-V I agree 100% take pokemon for example it had pokemon action figures (okay bad exmaple) well take some of those popular animes most have action figures and if you search the web there are costumes for anime characters has made ginga costumes here's one http://www.google.com/imgres?sa=X&rlz=1C...x=59&ty=83
I've seen a ryuga costume on amazon too
You know what would be really awesome? A gauntlet that you could wear on your wrist to hold one bey just like Ryuga.

[Image: Ryuuga-ryuga-kowalski-33295954-500-281.jpg]
you mean like in the link I posted? and BTW we can't see the picture Unhappy well atleast I can't
I've looked and they only have Ryuga and Ginga at the moment. Yeah they got a lot of other Anime costumes like, Naruto, FMA, Bleach, but yeah more Beyblade costumes like, Kyoya, Zero wont hurt.
I have no idea what happened. I can't see it either.... Maybe its my computer Unhappy