General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Dec. 13, 2012  5:07 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: Leave it to you Kai-V to steal all my glory! lol. J/K, That is wonderful news!!! Thank you!!

By the way, I also meant to say that Diablo does still work just like the TT version even though the instructions or the box doesn't show the real Ultimate Balance Mode.

Nothing at all about the Ultimate Balance Mode ?

Also, thank you.
It labels one of the modes that it shows as Ultimate Balance mode, but it is not the real UBM. It just shows the normal attack mode with the Metal Frame rotated a little and calls that UBM. No where did it state/show that it is even possible to put the Metal Frame under the Core.
OK, so that and Flash's modes could indicate that it was rushed ... ?
I would say absolutely it seems rushed. The only thing that worries me is.....I wonder if that means that Hasbro will not recognize UBM, and any other modes that they might forget to list, in future tournaments they host (if they do any).
duh hasbro doesnt care about the player base they are just looking to make a decent buck...which is sad cuz beyblade is sooo cool!! (i'm saying this at the age of 25 too lol)
Gah, instructions being messed up as well? C'mon Hasbro.

At least you got Flash done correctly! Smile

@LeonesFangs, I rather question the age by your grammar and general English usage Smile (JK)

What other modes might they not recognize?
Even though I do not have a TT Diablo Nemesis, I thought that it might still be helpful to list the Hyperblade Diablo Nemesis weight, and compare it to the weight on Beywiki. Keep in mind that this means different scales have been used, whoever did the Beywiki weights for the TT, and my scales for the Hyperblade, so there is a possibility for a lot of room for error. This is just for a very general idea how close in weight the Hyperblade is to the TT variant.

TT Diablo Nemesis (weights are from Beywiki)
Metal Frame: 27.47g
Core: 24.69g
Total: 52.16g
Nemesis: 3.24g

Hasbro Hyperblade Diablo Nemesis
Metal Frame: 25.42g (mold is A1)
Core: 26.11g (mold is A1)
Total: 51.52g
Nemesis: 2.96g
Wouldn't say it was significant enough to be of concern, 4D weight variations are known to get a little crazy, haha, not even considering the whole different scales and them only being single samples. Would be cool to see if there is any visual difference you can discern from photographs and your own?
From what I can tell from pics, there is no difference at all. The reinforment points are all in the same exact place. Even the mold stamp is in the same place. X:D also appears to be exactly the same. The only difference seems to be the clear wheels do not have the metal flake/specs in them. Which probably explains why they are lighter than their TT variants.
(edit: i know some of this stuff is obvoius just figured i post this)
I got Flash and Omega! The visual difs. for Flash are the face, as it is the printed/neon orange color, and no stickers. the cw also has a couple neon green highlights. The visual difs. for omega are the color scheme, as the hasbro one, looks more like the omega dragonis we see in the show (you guys prob. already know that). As for the Flash Sagittario, you can definitly tell which is Hasbro's or TT's. Im not sure if this helps anyone Tongue_out
That's all pretty obvious stuff, just saying ...
(Dec. 13, 2012  5:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2012  4:39 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Still works fine for me.

Here's another link to it: http://www.ebay.com/itm/251129543226?_tr...97.c0.m619 or http://www.ebay.com/itm/251129543226

It still does not work for me :

Quote:Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.
it worked for me... huh its a poison virgo and a wind and shoot launcher that like grey blueish
(Dec. 13, 2012  9:44 PM)Leone19 Wrote: (edit: i know some of this stuff is obvoius just figured i post this)
I got Flash and Omega! The visual difs. for Flash are the face, as it is the printed/neon orange color, and no stickers. the cw also has a couple neon green highlights. The visual difs. for omega are the color scheme, as the hasbro one, looks more like the omega dragonis we see in the show (you guys prob. already know that). As for the Flash Sagittario, you can definitly tell which is Hasbro's or TT's. Im not sure if this helps anyone Tongue_out

Yes, it is obvious that you can tell the difference between the clear wheels and face bolts. However, you canNOT tell the difference between the TT and Hyperblade Flash Metal Frame and Core.
Yea. When I stated that before, i meant they bey put together as a whole. but the metal core and frame are exactly like TT's. Correct me if I am wrong, but the 230 & wd are the same (coloring, exactly) as TT's?
Shogun Steel? Seriously?

But I ain't gonna complain, a lot more creative in contrast to "Fury" and "Fusion" which is recycled so horribly, hah.
(Dec. 12, 2012  11:52 PM)Ryuujin Σ Wrote: You folks remember BeybladeBattles.com? Well, there's an app for it now.
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id562895848

Just thought I'd let you know that.

Wait, what? An actual app for BeybladeBattles.com? No. I don't approve. Although, I might consider it if it has some compatibility with the iPod/iPhone motion feature. That might be fun, hah.

(Dec. 13, 2012  4:09 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: Also, I have weight comparisons!

As a side note, they are visually identical. Hopefully it will be legal to use my Hyperblade Metal Frame with my TT core! lol

Wow. So TT and Hasbro Flash Sagittarios are basically the same? That's great news! Thank you for the weights!
I got the app for beyblade battles and I've got to say, it's not very fun. Like, I can't figure out how to log in with my account and it won't lete customize my beys. The game lagged on me a little, but nothing extreme. The battles seem to be decided by pure luck because cosmic Pegasus out spun scythe Kronos!
(Dec. 14, 2012  4:11 AM)Tri Wrote: The battles seem to be decided by pure luck because cosmic Pegasus out spun scythe Kronos!

Trust me, that is BeybladesBattles.com logic for you, hah.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBZDNdz_...iw&index=3

hyperblade cosmic pegasus
Just watched both of their Hyperblades unboxing videos, and damn their scale is off terribly.

I see you updated the thread title Kai-V ^-^

You should like add Metal before Masters, or remove it before Fury, so it will stop bugging me. Tongue_out
Is this new? Metal Masters Mega Value 6-Pack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN1MCVfiE_4

Comes with:

Galaxy Pegasus
Ray Striker
Grand Cetus
Rock Zurafa
Flame Byxis
Bakushin Susanow

Not really, no. That was posted a while back in the thread, but it wasn't every really popularized by people here, or even in actual stores, haha.
(Dec. 14, 2012  8:07 AM)Infie Wrote: Is this new? Metal Masters Mega Value 6-Pack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN1MCVfiE_4

Comes with:

Galaxy Pegasus
Ray Striker
Grand Cetus
Rock Zurafa
Flame Byxis
Bakushin Susanow

The Beyblade's comprised in that set are random..

I've seen lots of stores that have that, and each include different Beyblade's.
(Dec. 14, 2012  9:24 AM)Cannon Wrote: The Beyblade's comprised in that set are random..

That's odd. I saw 2 packs at Kmart yesterday and they both contained the exact same 6 beys. Perhaps it was just coincidence.
(Dec. 14, 2012  11:14 AM)Infie Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2012  9:24 AM)Cannon Wrote: The Beyblade's comprised in that set are random..

That's odd. I saw 2 packs at Kmart yesterday and they both contained the exact same 6 beys. Perhaps it was just coincidence.

I meant, the stock they receive is usually the same for the store. A lot of the stores vary.