General GFX Thread

Why do you guys always ignore my posts Pinching_eyes_2
I hate when people do that; if they wanted to reply to your post, they would. Be patient, jeez.
(Jul. 27, 2011  2:50 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I hate when people do that; if they wanted to reply to your post, they would. Be patient, jeez.
I now, but they always do that, and I'm not serious. So don't get all pissed, I'm not some annoying kid. Get angry if you want.
I'm not angry. I'm stating my opinion on those posts.
Ok guys, get this talking thru pms pls
So when i try to download brushes it says application not found help T_T and how do you uninstall brushes?
what kind of program are you using? photoshop or GIMP?

anyways, back to my scan lines problem, I have "narrowed" it, so:
[Image: sonic.png]
I like it a lot better narrowed. But I feel the left side is a little empty.
The background is kinda messy...Anyway, I see no blending and lighting..Tired
EDIT: I agree with Vintage on the emptiness BTW. You could have added effects or such.
(Jul. 27, 2011  5:57 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: The background is kinda messy...Anyway, I see no blending and lighting..Tired
EDIT: I agree with Vintage on the emptiness BTW. You could have added effects or such.

there is lightning Tired. cant you see the dark and light? oh, you are used with the light ball technique, i forgot XD
Ya...sorry to bother you dude.
So here i made a new sig Grin
[Image: di-RXOA.png]
(Jul. 27, 2011  5:40 AM)DeX Wrote: what kind of program are you using? photoshop or GIMP?

Sorry for the double post i use GIMP
EDIT: its to monotoned(i dont know how to say it but it means it has the same colors)
Okay now I'm sure. Random background. No lighting. Background doesn't help in flow, rather, there is no flow.
(Jul. 27, 2011  6:21 AM)Xyo Wrote: So here i made a new sig Grin
[Image: di-RXOA.png]
(Jul. 27, 2011  5:40 AM)DeX Wrote: what kind of program are you using? photoshop or GIMP?

Sorry for the double post i use GIMP
EDIT: its to monotoned(i dont know how to say it but it means it has the same colors)

Hmm, I think it would look better if the face and part of his shoulders weren't covered.
last one of the day(i guess?):
[Image: awesome-1.png]

comments?
The background is too bright in comparison.
how did you get that effect with the BG isnt that what Grei uses?
(Jul. 27, 2011  7:23 AM)Xyo Wrote: how did you get that effect with the BG isnt that what Grei uses?

he didn't told me ANYTHING, I just learned it right now Smile
I'm guessing....Filter -> Stylize -> Extrude, Blocks?
(Jul. 27, 2011  7:40 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: I'm guessing....Filter -> Stylize -> Extrude, Blocks?

WRONG!

something in the filter Smile
Thats it im gonna get PS Grin NOW ill force my brother in law to download it.
(Jul. 27, 2011  7:42 AM)DeX Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2011  7:40 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: I'm guessing....Filter -> Stylize -> Extrude, Blocks?

WRONG!

something in the filter Smile

Filter - Stylize - Patchwork
Yeesh, its actually duplicate>filter>pixalate>mosaic>filter>sharpen>sharpen>blending options>overlay