Genbull Dragooon T125GCF

Poll: Does GCF show potential for tornado staller and/or spin equalizers in the BB-10?

Yes, absolutely
47.73%
Mabye
36.36%
No, its win rates are too poor
15.91%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
Guys, the reason I did not use GF on this was because it is built to OS same-spin opponents as well. If you use Giga flat, it will primarily lose to same-spin opponents, because of Giga flat's atrocious stamina when unable to spin steal.

Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD vs. Genbull Dragooon T125GF
Reviser Dragooon launched first on all launches.
Reviser Dragooon: wins, 10/10 (All OS)
Genbull Dragooon: wins, 0/10
Genbull Dragooon T125GF win rate: 0%

If you look at the OP, you can see that Genbull Dragooon creamed this thing on GCF.
Do you think you can do a comparison/benchmark test, with phantom gasher e230 mf?
Seems pretty good. Can you tell me what LAD and what a tornado stall is, because I'm still kinda new to beyblade
LAD, is when a Beyblade is about to stop spinning, but then makes contact with the opposing Beyblade, and regains spin, only left spin beys have LAD, and Death? and Duo?. Tornado stalling is when the bey cisrcles around the tornado ridge of the stadium and stalls the battle until the bey slowly comes to the center to make contact.
(Jul. 24, 2013  11:42 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: LAD, is when a Beyblade is about to stop spinning, but then makes contact with the opposing Beyblade, and regains spin, only left spin beys have LAD, and Death? and Duo?.
No, this is LAD
LAD- The ability for a beyblade to spin on it's side after it falls over.

Tornado Stall- A tactic usually used to circle on a stadium's "tornado ridge" to avoid contact until the end of the battle.

(Jul. 24, 2013  11:38 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: Seems pretty good. Can you tell me what LAD and what a tornado stall is, because I'm still kinda new to beyblade
Next time questions like this should go in the "Ask A Question Get An Answer Thread" Smile
I really think Genbull Dragooon T125GCF is an Anti Meta customization: It has Anti Attack, it has LAD, it spin steals, it tornado stalls; and those features make it awesome.
(Sep. 23, 2013  10:25 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: I really think Genbull Dragooon T125GCF is an Anti Meta customization: It has Anti Attack, it has LAD, it spin steals, it tornado stalls; and those features make it awesome.

anti-meta means the same thing as JUST anti-attack.
try in a zero-g balance staduim or defense to really test its metal
(Sep. 23, 2013  10:30 PM)AZL Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2013  10:25 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: I really think Genbull Dragooon T125GCF is an Anti Meta customization: It has Anti Attack, it has LAD, it spin steals, it tornado stalls; and those features make it awesome.

anti-meta means the same thing as JUST anti-attack.

Anti Attack is designed to defeat attack types. Ant Meta is designed to defeat everything.

(Sep. 23, 2013  10:58 PM)Kisame Akatsuki Wrote: try in a zero-g balance staduim or defense to really test its metal

It's defense wouldn't needed to be tested because it isn't designed to be defensive. Also, this isn't a Zero G customization.
Guys... the term "Anti-meta" is simply a term referring to a beyblade that is designed to work efficiently in a certain metagame.

Scythe 85RS, for example, could be labled as "Anti-meta," because it is designed to (and does) win a lot in an metagame plagued by right-spin attack types.

Metagames shift around a lot in different areas... where I am, Dragooon is completely abused. 1 in every 2 matches you play will have a Dragooon combo playing in it. In the UK, Dragooon BD145RDF is played all over the place. In Canada, attack types and Duo SA165EWD are played a lot.

All metagames are different to an extent, so something that works over here might have completely different odds way over there. Here, Duo SA165EWD/F230CF/GCF could be anti-meta, because it pretty much destroys anything people use, but over there, Flash W145MF might be anti-meta, because the game is plagued by RDF defense and stamina types, but Dragooon is nowhere to be seen.

It's not really a very solid term; it changes with the situation. Wink

EDIT: This thing is not an anti-attack type in any way. XD It's got a plastic tip... all you need to do is pull a good dragooon attacker, like Wyvang Dragooon SA165R2F/Pegasis Dragooon S130R2F, and you'll destroy it.
You make a good point...but IMO it's an Anit Meta combo.
"Metagame" is simply the predicted tendency of competitors in your general playing area. any one particular "Metagame" is in constant fluctuation, In reaction to the current playing styles dominating the winning circle.
For expel, If you were to attend a tournament tomorrow and observe that all your opponents were using attack combinations you can safely assume that your metagame is attack type heavy. And obviously you would use a defensive combination. The same may not be true of players in another area.

Saying that a combo is particularly good at "anti-Meta" seems pretty pointless to me, because EVEN if that statement is true currently there is no telling how accurate it will be a few month from now.

Not to mention that theblackdragon's Metagame results are 99% useless to the rest of the community. not the same Meta..
(Sep. 24, 2013  1:03 AM)Striker Phantom Wrote: You make a good point...but IMO it's an Anit Meta combo.

Dude. You just got an explanation of the combo from the thread's creator. Calm yourself
I'm sorry, it's just that I woke up with a bag of brown sugar taped to my mouth.
I'm gonna bumpity bump this thread.

Why isn't D125 a choice for this custom? You didn't give an explanation (that I saw) on why T125 was used over D125. Since, like you said, you chose T125 for its height and obviously D125 is the same height.
I guess it was just never added... it certainly works.
It definatly should be added to the tier list on this combo IMO, I actually heard D125 was a little bit better (more balanced?) and I'd imagine CH120 would also do good.
Shouldn't gf out class gcf on this combo
(Feb. 28, 2014  12:21 AM)Grim Ripper Wrote: Shouldn't gf out class gcf on this combo

No. GCF has higher LAD. GF isn't top tier at all in BB-10 XD
(Feb. 27, 2014  10:00 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: It definatly should be added to the tier list on this combo IMO, I actually heard D125 was a little bit better (more balanced?) and I'd imagine CH120 would also do good.
D125 is actually better since it does not interfere with the "air flow", unlike T125. The wings of the T125 are in the way of the air, but D125 has a smooth ring so it does not effect the air flow.
(Mar. 03, 2014  10:08 PM)Pegasus of NJ Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2014  10:00 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: It definatly should be added to the tier list on this combo IMO, I actually heard D125 was a little bit better (more balanced?) and I'd imagine CH120 would also do good.
D125 is actually better since it does not interfere with the "air flow", unlike T125. The wings of the T125 are in the way of the air, but D125 has a smooth ring so it does not effect the air flow.

T125 has no affect on the air.
Nor does the air generate any plus or minus effect on the performance of they bey. None noteable anyways.