Funniest Typo you have ever seen

(Aug. 12, 2012  5:00 PM)TriSix Wrote: It was on Ellen. (Yes, I watch Ellen...)

It said "I am teaching my son how to ride a bisexual "
Now that is funny!!!!
I seen MANY, but one of them was so funny, i actually choked my salivia (nasty) my 7 year old cousin wrote in big letters " Yew Steink!"
My piano teacher used to spell "alphabet" as "arfabet".
Also my friend thinks Burn Fireblaze is called Burn Fireplace.
(Aug. 07, 2012  2:42 PM)dragondrone Wrote: Once
I saw a box of
"Marc and Cheeze" good cannibal food right?
And WHY exactly would you put people in can's?
(Aug. 11, 2012  4:06 AM)Medz Wrote: Tbh I don't find typos funny, there's nothing funny about a users lack of keyboard skills (or occasional finger slip-up due to this kind of extensive practice).

However if iPhone 'auto-corrects' count as typos....there'd be way too many to post here.

i completely agree. one time i was txting my friend and he typed "I've got a lot more thongs from the convention than u do!". laughed for a good 2 or 3 min and then told him that i hoped he didnt have any thongs at all.
A few years ago I saw at a gas station in Indiana say that gas was $.397. I also saw a Cirstmis sale sign before.
(Aug. 12, 2012  4:49 PM)Kid Death Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2012  4:45 PM)Nitrohammer Wrote: I wrote carp instead of duck...
HaHa.I don't get how you can do that

Honestly, from what I'm assuming your age range is, it's best that you don't lol.

I don't see how the belk one is funny, but I do like the Ellen one.

He meant d***. On the WBO if it's a bad word, it substitutes it as "carp"
(Aug. 16, 2012  5:06 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote:

He meant d***. On the WBO if it's a bad word, it substitutes it as "carp"

Either that or another, but I purposely avoided typing both so that we don't escape the word filter and to keep his innocence preserved while he still has it.
Lol oops Tongue_out
(Aug. 12, 2012  11:36 AM)JINX Wrote: this kid call Elija or some dumb name is picking on me and saying "what you gonna do"

1: it makes me made

2: it also makes me wanna grab his hair and throw him out the windo by his hair

I am the best bladder in the world!

Yeah, once I wrote that too. Considering how close the "F" and the "D" are on the keyboard Pinching_eyes_2
(Aug. 19, 2012  11:42 PM)Adele L. Adkins Wrote:

Yeah, once I wrote that too. Considering how close the "F" and the "D" are on the keyboard Pinching_eyes_2
...I thought that was referring to Fakir 'Ducks' name XD
(Aug. 19, 2012  11:50 PM)Tsunaâ„¢ Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2012  11:42 PM)Adele L. Adkins Wrote:

Honestly, I have done that countless times. Saying "Hi, Duck!" is risky too. So I make sure to read it over so she doesn't get offended if by accident, the "F" is pressed instead.
"U" and "I" are pretty darn close to each other too... Dang key placements!
(Aug. 20, 2012  12:04 AM)Carly R. Jepsen Wrote: "U" and "I" are pretty darn close to each other too... Dang key placements!
LOL and thats a good random though Grin

And another one.

I just got my PEE today!!

Pee=Wii
There is this song from the first Devil May Cry OST which is the first battle theme. It's supposed to be "Public Enemy" but some YouTube users wrote it as... XD
The saddest typo is everywhere. Now this is what it should say
Slow, children are at play.
What the sign says
Slow children at play
Also at the aquatic center they had a sign that said tiolet out of order
Someone wrote on the sign so is yoru spelling
I don't know if I mentioned this recent one;

"Oh no!!!! And Now? Do you are allone."
Its the the funniest but its still deserves to be posted, lol.

When we were peer-marking the history tests, someone wrote "Automan Empire" instead of "Ottoman" xD

Too. much. transformers.
(Aug. 19, 2012  11:51 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2012  11:50 PM)Tsunaâ„¢ Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2012  11:42 PM)Adele L. Adkins Wrote: Yeah, once I wrote that too. Considering how close the "F" and the "D" are on the keyboard Pinching_eyes_2

Honestly, I have done that countless times. Saying "Hi, Duck!" is risky too. So I make sure to read it over so she doesn't get offended if by accident, the "F" is pressed instead.

Haha, if you did that, it would say, "Hi Carp!" I eat carp for dinner. Tongue_out I wouldn't be offended, though. I've accidentally typed that countless times when logging in.

On deviantART, a friend of mine wrote, "Can you hell me?" when she meant, "Can you help me?" Also, when my little sis was writing a Beyblade Wishlist for me, this what it looked like:

Erth Eagle
Evil Befal
Meteor Ldrago
Deablo Neme Sis
Fang Leon
Duo Yur carp
One of my friends used to call me watcha bucause I spelled whatcha wrong!XDXD
on a yahoo article preview the person forgot to put a space between a word and and......sad Uncertain
Not really a typo, but last year on a test for my History of China class, I referred to China as Middle Earth instead of Middle Kingdom. Never would have caught it if my teacher hadn't circle the words & written "Lord of the Rings?" under it.
I posted something on the WBO that was supposed to say use Reviser Dragooon SA165BWD, but I made a huge error translating TT to Hasbro and I wrote Reviathan Drago SA165BWD.