Funniest Typo you have ever seen

This kid thinks beyblade is spelt "Blayblades"
I seen one in a YouTube video where the user Typed "Bork Laser" instead of Brock Lesnar lol Grin
Hey folks, take a look at this:

Poor Iron Maiden fans...

On a valero sign gas: $3.5A was hilarious but they changed it the next day...
Don't know if this counts here or not, but this is a MAJOR typo, which is also not quite funny.
Omega Dragonis 85WF.
That was quite a shameful, and dreaded typo by TT, IMO. They were releasing a special edition bey, and they should have taken extra care while printing the boxes...
"foodback" (instead of feedback) - Zain
Well, some kids in my neighborhood used to say "bleybades" instead of "Beyblades"
And Mincrift.
I saw one on Saturday that read "April 21th". It was an ad for a Barcelona - Real Madrid soccer match.
I have this Magneton Pokemon card, and it says it has 800 HP!
One other time I spelt my name wrong, and me and my friend started LOLing so loud, my teacher wouldn't let us sit together for the rest of the year.Crying
We can include faulty translations right? This one was off an anime episode's topic.

Google Translates Flash Sagittario in it's native text to "Flash Tario the Sajittario Spoon!"

There are several others, but my mind hurts already mentioning this one.
My friend sent me an email once saying "We arek goig to be in town for 2 days" LOLOLOL
(Feb. 08, 2011  11:40 PM)The Biraffe Wrote: my penpal from quebec in xhool wrote he was 'farteen' years old

Why do I have a feeling whoever that was did that on purpose? Never mind that. I've seen a lot of typos, but heres a funny one... On a site my user name was "Burn" but this guy kept constantly saying "Brun" over and over instead of Burn. It got some annoying, I thought he was doing it on purpose.

This thread has been dead for months now, please don't necro-bump it.
Once
I saw a box of
"Marc and Cheeze" good cannibal food right?
I saw someone write new l dralo destrone
I Can't Wait To Beat All Those Bladders Out There
I was LMFAO When I Saw This
1 free cipcakes on sale. i is on the left of u on a keyboard. Thus the nickname for my swampert. Kipcakes.
I want to be the best bladder in the entire world!
Tbh I don't find typos funny, there's nothing funny about a users lack of keyboard skills (or occasional finger slip-up due to this kind of extensive practice).

However if iPhone 'auto-corrects' count as typos....there'd be way too many to post here.
(Aug. 11, 2012  4:06 AM)Medz Wrote: Tbh I don't find typos funny, there's nothing funny about a users lack of keyboard skills (or occasional finger slip-up due to this kind of extensive practice).

However if iPhone 'auto-corrects' count as typos....there'd be way too many to post here.

Ah yes, I do agree with that statement of yours!
Typos aren't quite funny.
However, there have been certain instances wherein we see certain typos changing the meaning of the sentence; or making no sense! This at times, may be amusing. Smile

To be honest, even Swype does cause certain typos at times! XD

Not a funny typo, but yeah-
When I first saw Ingulit on this site, I thought he made a typo while typing his username...
After observing him for a few days, when I realized that he isn't rectifying his "typo", I thought he was a noob. Tongue_out
But when I saw his name italicized...... *dumbstruck*
I read most of his posts after that, and started admiring him a lot! XD
Now, I always look forward to his posts and his threads in the Advanced Forum. I am kinda a fan now!
I wrote carp instead of duck...
(Aug. 12, 2012  4:45 PM)Nitrohammer Wrote: I wrote carp instead of duck...

Its impossible to type duck as carp by mistake...
However, I do see what happened there. You typed in something that is censored by this Forum...
So, whatever you typed got converted into carp.
(Aug. 12, 2012  4:45 PM)Nitrohammer Wrote: I wrote carp instead of duck...
HaHa.I don't get how you can do that
On a paper we got for karate, it said belk instead of belt. XD
The whole class couldn't stop laughing. XD
It was on Ellen. (Yes, I watch Ellen...)

It said "I am teaching my son how to ride a bisexual "