Funniest Typo you have ever seen

Oh. Well I will never forget the day when my old year seven teacher handed out a paper. I got everything right, except for one question. Apparently, the answer I gave was incorrect when really she gave me an answer that pertained to a totally different question. She wrote that every twelve minutes a bus leaves walkerville for small town, when really, she meant to say every 12 minutes a bus transits between walkerville and smalltown. AFter a bit more of horrible working out on the board that I had to sit through, she came to the conclusion that both buses (the second instance was when the second bus left every 20 minutes for bigtown. there are only two buses.) leave walkerville is 3 Pm instead of 2? Why, because oh yah, every 12 minutes, a bus arrives at either walkerville or smalltown, both buses are at different locations at 2 PM. this is wrong, and to make matters worse, she spelt the plural of bus with two of the letter s. tsk. tsk. Ill never forget this because it went on my report and I complained about it to her for ages and when it was parent teacher interview time, i went beserk and said you cant even speel buses correctly. because it was a panel interview, all my other teachers were there. my english and geography teacher went OMG in their minds and my form/math teacher got pissed. lol. I never got tht 52/52 though. think about it. i couldve gotten a perfect. but the main thing here is that ON A TEST PAPER she misspelt buses and she also misworded a question and expected to get away with it. sad...
(Feb. 08, 2011  4:04 AM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: I always run into the dreaded "Abotu" and "Jsut" with little kids rattling on the keyboard carelessly. Someone spelled Evil Gemios as "Goisesi" or something.

I remember that too. The best one ever is all your base are belong to us.
the funniest typo iv seen was dark wolf df145 fs is the best beyblade in the world
That's not really a typo though.
(Apr. 23, 2011  4:05 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: That's not really a typo though.

Serious Looks like someone doesn't understand sarcasm.
when i was playing a videogame, (forgot the title) it said qeust completed
Ah, typos, so magical Grin

This is more of a misspelling kind of story, but eh.

In 2nd grade, we had a spelling quiz, and one of the words were "soot".
So, this kid spelled it wrong and what he spelled was... was...
If i typed the word, i could have gotten banned so...
This word rhymes with, "sit".
There was this heath program and instead of say how to get fit it sad how to get fat.
(Jul. 02, 2011  3:33 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: There was this heath program and in staid of say how to get fit it sad how to get fat.

One of the funniest typos I've seen is, instead spelt in staid.

amarican is one I saw once.
Isn't that how you speel it?

Teh funniest won I has ceen iz "I am clevererer than you!"
a new typo!
i was playing an online game and someone meant to say i can't pass, but forgot the p in pass so uh, he got banned
i constantly hear my classmates saying "aksk" rather than "ask" which is pretty sad because it IS a year 10 class, i even heard my maths teacher say it once, i was thinking "at least she's not an english teacher" XD
Yore instead of your, i've only seen this once and I don't think it's pretty common but how dumb.

It's a word, but the meaning's no way near close as your. obviously
(Jul. 02, 2011  3:50 PM)Ultimate Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2011  3:33 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: There was this heath program and in staid of say how to get fit it sad how to get fat.

One of the funniest typos I've seen is, instead spelt in staid.

amarican is one I saw once.
One of the funniest typos I've seen is "spelt" instead of "spelled". Libruhhh

Edit: Oh, sorry, I didn't know that was an actual way to say that. It didn't help that Firefox's spell check says it's not a word.
(Jul. 06, 2011  5:33 PM)spartalaughs Wrote: One of the funniest typos I've seen is "spelt" instead of "spelled". Libruhhh

I hope you are joking, because that is an official spelling. In which case, if you were making this bad joke, that post is SPAM.
Hmm,Its actually a joke but i think i should post it as it relates to Typos!

Husband sends a text message to Wife-
"Im having so much fun, I wish you were her " (Actually here)
Someone on youtube told another person "Your need to learn english your grammer". Tongue_out
A guy was playing a game and instead of saying I will mop the floor with you he said I will flop the floor with you LOL!!!
I saw a comment on youtube (forgot what video it was) saying LEARN TO S-P-E-L-L-L. XD
i saw one today in a travel agents underneath a holiday ad in small writing saying 'Borad'
sometimes when i type episode it says episdoe instead
LOL some pretty good typos. i saw one on a instant "noddle" package
In Oslo I saw a sign saying "Jeg har pissa I frysern" meaning "I pissed in the freezer" instead of writing "Jeg har pizza i frysern" meaning "I have pizza in the freezer" Joyful_3
(Dec. 20, 2011  9:55 PM)MilitoTheMan Wrote: In Oslo I saw a sign saying "Jeg har pissa I frysern" meaning "I pissed in the freezer" instead of writing "Jeg har pizza i frysern" meaning "I have pizza in the freezer" Joyful_3

That is just epic. Technically this one isn't a typo, and it is kind of racist, but here is goes. I went to a Asian foods store, and found a sign that said "Double drink of Jew's Ear" Srry if I offended anyone!!!!
On Ebay, I have seen several times before that a seller wrote Ldargo Destroy instead of Ldrago Destroy. LOL