Funniest MFB character?

Jack is pretty funny I have to say the Psycho Artist kind of reminds me of the Joker
(Feb. 21, 2013  9:40 AM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Jack is pretty funny I have to say the Psycho Artist kind of reminds me of the Joker

Oh yeah !
I always seem to forget about Jack , then watch an episode that's he's in and remember that he's on of my favourite MFB characters .
Yeah , he reminds me of the Joker - just minus the extended smile .
Sometimes Benkei can be funny but mostly he's annoying
Johannes is funny but yu is the funniest, tetsuya is just creepy
defenintly YU XD he always nicknames people I'll never forget him calling Hikaru Hippity Hop XD oh and tetsuya get's first with all the crab jokes acting like a crab and that episode when he was battling Benkei... oh benkei you are my friend please spare me.... he looked like a girl XD
I love it when Yu calls Kyouya, Yoyo!!XD XD
I think Yu is the funniest MFB character because he makes up nicknames nicknames for everyone!
Yu rules over all I like the way he aggravates kyoya by calling him yoyo even though kyoya tells him to stop.
What about Yu AND Titi?
(Oct. 19, 2013  4:22 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: What about Yu AND Titi?
It's Tithi, anyway I think the funniest character is eight unubara.
(Oct. 19, 2013  7:53 PM)AZL Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2013  4:22 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: What about Yu AND Titi?
It's Tithi, anyway I think the funniest character is eight unubara.
Titi is the original spelling.
Yu was really funny in metal masters and metal fury.
so I would say Yu.
Gen Kikura and Tetsuya Wataragani are pretty funny.
I think Yuu is funny always falls on his butt and plays with toys. I don't even know why the dark nebula has toys.
They're an organisation based off a spinning top toy. I can't say I'm surprised.
Well, quite a few characters are funny, but Gingka's definitely way up there. Him, Masamune, King, (especially those two together.) And Ryuga, just for a quote i saw on Beyblade.wikia:

'You're not an eagle, you're a chicken!'

Best Ryuga quote ever, at least in my opinion.
Yu is the funniest!
I love how he gives nicknames to everybody!

Yu: Hey, yoyo!
Kyoya: Stop calling me yoyo!
XD