Fun Combos thread!

Thermal Picses 100RF- Three syllables, two words - HOLY CARP! It's pretty fun because Thermal has two main contact points, though not very sharp, but they do some damage none the less. The slopes for Upwards Smash are pretty fun, because I put this custom against Burn Bull DF145WD in my PTW (don't judge me, I haven't enough money for a BB-10), and, again, HOLY CARP! It basically smashed into the bottom of Burn, making it jump- straight into the pocket. Again, it's pretty cool.
Flame Gemios 85R2F(The clash sound master).Really fun!Use VariAres CH120RF against it,and this is recoil fun!It makes quite a loud clashing sound.
L-Drago Destroy 85EWD

I find this a good combo which can OS Basalt/Earth/Scythe combos (when used with a mint EWD)
and can KO MF Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS sometimes when using a worn EWD
Why not L-Drago Guardian? It's been said to expose more rubber than Destroy.
LDG is terrible at out-spinning anything.
I like using Wolf R145RF in left spin. So much recoil, since R145 extends beyond the Wheel in some places, and it has those protrusions which are recoil city in left-spin. Smile
There isn't a single place where I couldn't say my most fun plastic combo Serious
AR: Shield Hammer
WD: Ten Wide
SG: Right SG
BB: Metal Change Base
It manages to beat my Smash Attack combo Chocked_2
Just for sake of the true meaning of the thread, my most fun MFB combo:
MF-H Blitz Aquario GB145RSF
lol recoil+sitting duck vs Lightning combo=LIGHTNING GO FLYING or BYE BYE, BLITZ
This thread is for every generation. I'd like to see some HMS ones but that's basically the entire gimmick specialty series.

Shield Hammer is a really cool looking AR, actually, and entertaining.

I don't think I posted it here, but I've had fun playing around with what is basically Voltaic Ape on a Dark Series base. It actually does semi-decently sometimes too.

HMS combo? K:

AR: Metal Defense
WD: Circle Heavy
RC: Flat Core

Trying to make Draciel MS' AR work is hilarious to watch. Some legit crazy combos, slightly modified:

AR: Jiraiya Blade
WD: CWD Free Crusher
RC: Metal Sharp Core

Watch it fling itself around. Fun.

AR: Smash Leopard
WD: Samurai Changer CWD part (Battle Change Core's) Upper Mode
RC: Metal Sharp Core

Watch it blow up the stadium it's in, while being brutally murdered at the same time.
I always wondered if Smash Leopard would be funny to use or not - it seems like it's just too much going on in one part.
Smash Leopard does have it's uses, but in this combo it has brutally high (possible beybreaking for both you and opponent) recoil. That + Metal Sharp Core = Fun.
One of my favirote is more of a duo sorta things are, Ray Stiker(/Unicorno)D125 CS against Thunder Libra (Not sure about normal libra, it might work) DF145 BS, when these to battle it is just a very consitant attakcs coming from both beys (Although 9 times out of 10 Striker/Unicorno will lose)
Right now I've been playing around with MF-H Big Bang Aquario BD145CS. Because of the recoil and Big Bang's decent weight, it produces something like a counter attack, so not only does it have the ability to defend, but also to use that recoil to get a KO itself. Of course this is something very risky, and would never be used in organized play. Also have been having a fun time playing around with Basalt AD145DS (Really fun wobbler) and Thermal/Screw Horogium 85JB, which have been having some success against Basalt combos.
some fun ones I play with are:

Death serpent LW105RSF, not only is it good in defence and ok in attack, it looks epic if you use the red serpent clear wheel. it has good speed but it's controllable, and got ok stamina in attack, but better in defence.
Ive been playing around with MF Grand Gasher 230RSF
And it actually does very well not only against attack types but also against stamina types due to the grand fusion wheel being right on top of the stamina combo's clear wheel knocking it of balance
(Dec. 19, 2011  5:34 AM)Cyber Blader Wrote: Right now I've been playing around with MF-H Big Bang Aquario BD145CS. Because of the recoil and Big Bang's decent weight, it produces something like a counter attack, so not only does it have the ability to defend, but also to use that recoil to get a KO itself. Of course this is something very risky, and would never be used in organized play. Also have been having a fun time playing around with Basalt AD145DS (Really fun wobbler) and Thermal/Screw Horogium 85JB, which have been having some success against Basalt combos.
I got 4/2 with the BBP combo a couple tournaments back and I also used it at your tournament but it failed me cause my BD145 broke so it kept seperating
I hope you're using Big Bang in Barrage mode with that. Serious

I actually made a combo like that with a thread, MF-H Big Bang Pegasis BD145RF. Similar idea, but it was rather niche for countering MF LLD BD145LRF and MF MLD CH120XF.
First, Rock Cancer D125HFS. I know it has a bunch of recoil, but it takes a bunch of hits before it finally weakens out in Stamina Mode. In attack mode, The recoil and attack are supposed to combine.

Next, Thermal Libra ED145SD. It seems really weak, but I think it has better defense than Dark. It fends off most attack types, and it has beaten one of my top combos.

Finally, Earth Aquario GB145WB. I'm pretty sure this combo was formerly top-tier. I agree; it's good. I used it once at the last tournament I went to, and it almost beat Phantom Kerbecs B : D. I use it a bit now.
(Dec. 19, 2011  9:03 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I hope you're using Big Bang in Barrage mode with that. Serious

I actually made a combo like that with a thread, MF-H Big Bang Pegasis BD145RF. Similar idea, but it was rather niche for countering MF LLD BD145LRF and MF MLD CH120XF.

XD Thats the same thing I made it for but I had Hasbro CS's so no RF's
eh, anything with Rock and CS/RF/R2F. An interesting combo of epic recoil and epic anti-recoil.
Left-spin midnight. Recoil king just got more recoil.
Recoil king? Midnight is really damn tame..

You say that with an avatar of Blitz Unicorno, too! Tongue_out
I think a combo with full of metal balls seems reasonable.

Jade Jupiter GB145MB, meta, balls anyone?