Fun Combos thread!

Aero Ring is the only one that goes on it. Unhappy

Free play = most definitely.
Midnight Gemios M145S for lightness and epic jumping!
my personal fav is poison serpent SW145 JB VS MF LLD 100 RF
much recoil, and serpent gets bashed badly Tongue_out I wanna see LLD VS poison serpent on the show :c would be epic! (SW145:attack mode)
OK i like Galaxy Fireblaze H145 F, its fun because it will get pwned, or it will be the pwner. Oh plus ( this is goin to sound stupid ) it sorta looks like another version of Lightning Tank, well at least to me it does
seriosly, mind taking a picture to show everyone
(Jul. 10, 2011  6:31 AM)Own-Ray Wrote: seriosly, mind taking a picture to show everyone

See i would but camera is really carpy... soz i will use it in 1 of my youtube vids
MF-H Hell Kerbecs M145 R2F... (bounce mode)

If this combo beats you, you suck, it has 13 seconds of stamina on a decent stamina attack wheel... and hardly moves anywhere... but fun Tongue_out

Even uncustom vulcan horuseus beats it lol
I`ve seen some people say they want an MFB version of Hopper Attack/ Einstien MS. Well, I have a cheap replacement for you. (I think) Aquario 230MS. Aquatio because the little 'wings' will make it 'hop', 230, to increase the tipping effect, and MS for horrid balance so it will tip. Shame I don`t have Aquario.
I`ve seen some people say they want an MFB version of Hopper Attack/ Einstien MS. Well, I have a cheap replacement for you. (I think) Aquario 230MS. Aquatio because the little 'wings' will make it 'hop', 230, to increase the tipping effect, and MS for horrid balance so it will tip. Shame I don`t have Aquario.
i like using leone and pegasis, they rock!
(Jul. 10, 2011  6:05 AM)@wesome Wrote: OK i like Galaxy Fireblaze H145 F, its fun because it will get pwned, or it will be the pwner. Oh plus ( this is goin to sound stupid ) it sorta looks like another version of Lightning Tank, well at least to me it does

*sigh* Were were you when we announced that no beyblade combos should be nicknamed?
ar: seaborg
Weight disc: 10 balance
BB: whyborg (attack mode)
this combo is a OHKO machine seriously it is the bomb.
Plastics Fun Combo list:

1. Everything that isn't a zombie.
2. Zombies
Zombies are actually boring as hell to use.
Maybe I'm a bit sadistic, but it's amusing watching the opponent fail to KO you, get their hopes up when the zombie looks low on stamina, and then the disappointment when they inevitably get outspun.

That said, they are less fun than most other plastics.
Mine is Storm/Cyber/Galaxy M145 HF/S

I use this sometimes cause it looks like Big Bang Pegasus and its quite decent. To me its great with Cyber cause to me it has smash attack. I'll probably try to bring this in the August T "R" U Tournament and see how well this combo is. For now its considered a 'fun' combo to me.
Cyber has NO smash. At all. Trust me, you're just seeing a speeding beyblade hitting something else. No smash here.
mine is rock Leone M145 Q(The Mode where it Goes Fast But Not Bounce,Outer Mode i Think IIRC)
Loving MF Pegasis 105RF.
LOVING it.
Smash and recoil. EVERYWHERE. It KO's everything I throw at it Grin
And the opposing beys are using a beylauncher L/R whilst Pegasis is getting the good ole TT Launcher with the long ripcord ;D I'm having so much fun with Pegasis, it battles everything just like it would in the anime I swear.
Lol, first time me and my cousin used MFB, we had straight packages storm pegasus and hyper aquario. We didn't have an arena so we used a pan, but i wanted my pegasus to win to I sprayed the pan with pam(frying lubricant)...

Lesson learned: Greased up beyblades are very dangerous! I even got hit in the eye from leaning in too close XD
I have two fun combos Storm Capricorn D125Q and Storm Pegasus 100HF/S Capri is so fast and strong its EPIC and Pegasus has Speed and Strengh with a hint of defense. Personally i like Capri better
MF Big Bang Pegasis 230RF.
This is an actual force smasher, not MF Pegasis 145RF.

it really hits hard, all it needs is TH170, but alas that's hard to find.
LOL yeah I tried BBP230RF at my friend's house... he didn't have a BB-10 so we played in a PTW. Everytime BBP hit another Bey, it went into the... uhhh... pocket or whatever you call that thing.
(Jun. 22, 2011  11:33 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Quetzalcoatl 145 D

It's the death weapon, if you use it your just begging to die.

The bey has super high recoil, more than an uncustom Vulcan horuseus, a basalt can KO it spectacularly, if I'm bored this is what I use to see epic KOs.

I remember using this against my MF Vulcan Horuseus 85 R2F, it hit my mate twice in the leg (he got bruises) eventually he ran for the door but I just missed him...

The bey can be launched about 7 meters sometimes, dependent on how high the stadium is, the bey that hit it, and how hard it got hit.

This is a great bey for failing epically.

Guess who wants to buy a Quetz now...
(Jul. 28, 2011  6:49 PM)BHorogium Wrote: LOL yeah I tried BBP230RF at my friend's house... he didn't have a BB-10 so we played in a PTW. Everytime BBP hit another Bey, it went into the... uhhh... pocket or whatever you call that thing.

It is called a penalty pocket.
Mine is Ray Unicorno 100CS. It is so fun to just sit there and keep changing modes.
Rock Leone H145F
this bey rampages in the stadium knocking out all the other beys with its horns it even knocked out my aquila.=))