Fun Combos thread!

Flame GemiosED145(Without blades)S. Great for stzmina
Actually, it's both terrible for stamina and illegal.
I love watching Grand Capricorn 145LF fail in every imaginable aspect.
Poison scorpio not customized just bounces for 20 seconds and stops
its just too funny
Wow my spazzy custom gives heavier beys funny bearings with Galaxy Horogium UW145CS, heaps of recoil but eh I don't care it's entertaining and at times gives good k.o's to basalt Horogium 145wd
Oh and grand _____ 230mb/b is an ok custom to wobble and beats some 145 height beys by lowering them down.
Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost mode).... MS. XD It works like what a bure stamina type would work, and even Sotrm can destabilize this!
Spiral Tempo 230BS\SB.WORST-BEYBLADE-EVER!!!!
The spin giver ldragO: Meteo Ldrago (any mode) ch120JB
Grand Ketos: Pure White Version:
Grand Ketos (white version) with Basalt Horogium's 145 track, paired with Grand Ketos' (normal/gray version) RS.

And this:
Forbidden Cancer (Hasbro Dark Gasher release) 125 (Midnight Bull) FB (Hasbro's Forbidden Eonis)
^I find the colors of the parts on this to all work fairly well with each other. (Yay red)
(Aug. 10, 2012  11:51 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Grand Ketos: Pure White Version:
Grand Ketos (white version) with Basalt Horogium's 145 track, paired with Grand Ketos' (normal/gray version) RS.

The 145 Track on Takara-Tomy's Rock Aries is the same white color as that RS.
m 145 q
with any clear wheel and fusion wheel

reason the hopping around is amusing to me
Basalt byxis 230 q it's hilarious watching it battle almos ever part has horrible balance
I'd say the best kind of combos that are the most fun to use are the ones that have the tendency to win a lot! haha

But really, I'd say high recoil ones are really fun to mess around with, especially in an enclosed stadium.
I have to agree with you on that. I think that Counter ___ 145S is funny to play around with, especially against anything with Rock.
Agreed, Counter ______ _____ (anything not rubber) is hilarious.
I enjoy using Ifraid Saramanda 85 F/WF/XF. It actually can do surprisingly well. And it goes well with my blue stone face and blue 85 and XF.
Burn Pegasus W105CS Is a really fun bey to mess around with. As long as its not K.O. within the first few seconds of a battle, it actually manages to spin very long. Especially in a Hasbro Bey Stadium like Lions Lair XTS stadium.
i like using lightning l-drago bull spin track and rf
it goes crazy around the stadium knocking around beys
basalt phioniex wa125r2f is fun to mess around with
(Aug. 12, 2012  3:47 AM)darkangel5225 Wrote: basalt phioniex wa125r2f is fun to mess around with

You mean WA130, right?

Phantom Byxis 90R2F

I have Screw Capricorn's 90 and the R2F from the L Dragon reshuffle set I think(the translucent blue one). Its a pretty see-through purply green colour. It also has the tendency to perform decently and provide some late game knock-outs. Grin
(Aug. 12, 2012  3:52 AM)TriSix Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2012  3:47 AM)darkangel5225 Wrote: basalt phioniex wa125r2f is fun to mess around with

You mean WA130, right?

yea
Counter Tempo M145S is quite fun to watch. If it gets hit, it unbalances and makes one wobbly rotation, then rights itself. It's so funny.
galaxy tempo w105lf is fun to watch it always gains uber speed and usually sends anything flying
Just now I took the upper part of L Drago Destroy wheel and the lower part of Big Bang, put em together gave it an Metal face, a 90 track and an R2F. The result was epic