[Fort Wayne/IN, US] Looking for interest for this summer.

Wow, nice Smile Since it'll be at a local park (Foster Park) just a stadium or two should do it, like I said in PM.

@TriSix, it's all good, haha. That'd be a long drive.

@YukoRay14, alright, try to get back to us soon, please.
What time is this at? I can easily be there by 2, and could probably arrive at 11 if I really worked for it. (Due to May 27th being a Sunday, I'm somewhat stuck due to church.)
I'm sure we'll have it in the afternoon because of church and everything. Most likely around 1 or 2, but it's not finalized yet.
Okay, thanks.

I'll be there!
Alright Grin Btw guys! Kai-V said she will waive our Tournament Fees, so the $5 fees don't apply to this tournament Grin
Carp. Some stuff came up, and I can no longer come. I'm REALLY dissapointed. Unhappy Much sadface.

EDIT: Actually, I might host my own tournament. I know quite a few people who would like to participate...
Alright, I'm updating with a list of participants and the poster I'm starting to spread around my city to get people to come.

People coming for sure:
Pich
Pich's Brother
Pich's Sister (WindAquario)
dude_31415
BeyWarrior3456
2 friends of my sister

Maybes:
PhantomFox27
Gasher Masher

No response yet from:
rockleone7778 (previously said maybe)

So, those are who I have down as coming for now. If you are on this list and I got you down in the wrong area, let me know.

As for posters, anyone who wants to help spread the word can try to put these around places. I'm spreading them around Fort Wayne. Here's a link to them. You could also invert the colors if you'd like to save ink when printing them out.

http://postimage.org/image/6p48xismr/
I've been trying to get a hold of him, but he has yet to answer. Do you happen to know of another way I could? And, Okay, I'll edit with the name of your son. Smile
Thanks Smile Let me know what he says.
Damn, alright XP
still hoping i can come maybe if my bro and i get a ride robin 1 has to go to a retreat so i still need a ride ughhhhhhhhhh this is so hard!
Please get back to us soon. I'll remove robin1 from the list, though.
Sorry Pich im going to have to bail out. I want to get the tournament proposal going for Detroit. You still have only 5 confirmed and nobody else is talking even.
sorry going to klauses tourny sory ;(
Well, I was gonna say we have 8 now... But okay then.
With YukoRay's group, that'd be 10...
You might want to re-read that. Sorry man I already have 12 for Detroit probably 15 but its still fresh
Well, whatever....

EDIT: This is still going on, but there is no guarantee it'll be WBO sanctioned. It will be only if we get 8+ people
Can anyone bring a stadium to use for Metal Fusion beyblades? Klaus had been the guy bringing some for us, and with him gone, we are kind of screwed unless someone else can bring one. I only have older stadiums, which can't apparently be used anymore.
Just posting to say we are going ahead with this. We found someone (BeyWarrior) who will hopefully be bringing stadiums, if not, we will still be bringing ours as a backup. And, again, there is no tournament fee.
If you would like to set up another tournament, there are 5 other people plus me who would be interested.

Also, my BB-10 would be available for use. I'm also removing my no-MS rule.
Like I said Dude, do it in South Bend or something gives a little time in advance and we'll make our way down. The reason I bailed on Pich's Beyday event was it was taking way too long for him to get anything done. I'm a little OCD when it comes to organization it doesn't have to be neat but it must be organized that's all. And I'm a bit skeptical.
(Jun. 04, 2012  12:08 AM)Klaus Wrote: Like I said Dude, do it in South Bend or something gives a little time in advance and we'll make our way down. The reason I bailed on Pich's Beyday event was it was taking way too long for him to get anything done. I'm a little OCD when it comes to organization it doesn't have to be neat but it must be organized that's all. And I'm a bit skeptical.

Pich seemed relatively well organised ... There was just an obvious lack of confirmed participants, even before you guys cancelled.