For which drivers do you want to see an upgrade or '(dash)

I want to see something interesting, like Variable' or Sword' not because they were good, but because they were good on paper. To add onto that Sword (the one that came with Buster Xcalibur) has a weak spring.
(May. 15, 2019  12:47 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I want to see something interesting, like Variable' or Sword' not because they were good, but because they were good on paper. To add onto that Sword (the one that came with Buster Xcalibur) has a weak spring.

variable' would just be Evolution
Smaller version of Zephyr’?
This will
(Sep. 05, 2018  2:54 PM)bladekid Wrote: Br' and At' would be OP, but it'd be cool.

(Sep. 05, 2018  2:56 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Would Want Bearing' ( Then it would be OP ! ) and even Atomic' ( Then it will MORE OPier !!! )
Then we shall rule over the world with these parts
Jaggy'. I have always liked the jaggy' driver. Also, the Ul' for obvious reasons.
I want: Unite', revolve', press', jaggy', nothing', trans', Iron', guard', tower', anchor', and octa'. And maybe a OP', Xt'(That would not be compatible with the xt+ chip), and sword'.
(Jun. 20, 2019  7:21 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I want: Unite', revolve', press', jaggy', nothing', trans', Iron', guard', tower', anchor', and octa'. And maybe a OP', Xt'(That would not be compatible with the xt+ chip), and sword'.

Octa’ would probably be banned in BC. KO Resistance+Burst Resistance=Death Of Attack Types.
(Jun. 20, 2019  7:25 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  7:21 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I want: Unite', revolve', press', jaggy', nothing', trans', Iron', guard', tower', anchor', and octa'. And maybe a OP', Xt'(That would not be compatible with the xt+ chip), and sword'.

Octa’ would probably be banned in BC. KO Resistance+Burst Resistance=Death Of Attack Types.

I know.
(Jun. 20, 2019  7:07 PM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: Planet! YEA

First of all, have you even read the reasoning behind the reason for dash drivers? It is to give attack types a redemption shot. 

Second, that's my boi!
Octa,nothing,unite,orbit,and a improved version of atomic or zeta
(Jun. 21, 2019  4:06 AM)BeybladeBlast11 Wrote: Octa,nothing,unite,orbit,and a improved version of atomic or zeta

Zeta' already exists, and Xtend+ is basically an improved Zeta
Xt+', because the meta isn't broken enough.
Ultimate reboot'(it will be so damn op) and also Charge'(it will be so damn heavy!!!)
Obviously Bearing' but i would like Trans' and also i would like Jaggy'
tbh if TT made destroy', which was already super OP, we might actually see atomic' and bearing'

(Jun. 20, 2019  7:25 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Wait... Octa's good?
Bite dash because obviouse reasons,

Quake dash because of memes
I would say edge dash or impact dash or maybe even trans dash
I want an Operate', Dimension', Absorb' or Friction' YEEEEEEEEET SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Unite' is the most needed for me
(Sep. 05, 2018  2:30 PM)MWF Wrote: liner'

all jokes aside I would like to see gyro' and trans'

Your wish was granted!
(Jun. 30, 2019  10:52 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: I want  an Operate', Dimension', Absorb' or Friction' YEEEEEEEEET SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Well, now we have a Dimension'!
Right now I really want to see Xt’
Gyro’ would be nice to have as well.
Tbh I wouldn’t mind a variable dash bc variable is very uncontrollable and can make the beyblade click fast so a dash driver would be perfect