For which drivers do you want to see an upgrade or '(dash)

i would like to see guard dash or eternal dash but the one i really want to exist is never dash and revolve dash on the ragnarocks
why did they give revolve on glide ragnarock instead of revolve dash WHY

also iron dash, sword dash and nothing/absorb/rise dash is very good if it did exist

(Dec. 22, 2020  12:43 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: We need dash drivers on Defense type beys!

agreed there is only about 2 in existence

(Dec. 22, 2020  12:54 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So u think any dash driver is better than the OG driver?
Quest’ vs quest
THEY BOTH STILL SUCK!

not unless if they add 3 bearings inside of the driver to fix the stamina problem heck even 10 bearings in quest'!

(Sep. 06, 2018  2:53 AM)Armor Wrote: Imagine if they made Zeta so that the attack tip was Xtreme, the defense tip was Atomic, and the stamina tip was Bearing. Zeta' would be OP
I hope the Zephyr' driver has fixed breakage issues though...

they did that on quartro

(Dec. 16, 2018  3:51 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: I really want them to start making dash frames, I feel like they could make some really cool frames by just revising and improving old ones.

agreed
I want them to make rise' or metal rise
quest' cuz why not and also to solve the angry guys saying It StIlL SuCkS insert 10 bearings inside of the free-spinning part to make stamina for quest comparable to orbit metal

quest' gang and never' gang here

(Aug. 17, 2020  9:56 PM)g2_ Wrote: I want power'

MORE POWER!!!

later people will be 3dprinting the full power power-driver piece and placing it on their power' and dash drivers are outclassed since the spring is even reinforced

(Dec. 22, 2020  12:08 AM)kai edits Wrote: Edge' gang?

nah its too EDGY
(Nov. 03, 2021  5:10 AM)PSYCLOPSA Wrote: quest' cuz why not and also to solve the angry guys saying It StIlL SuCkS insert 10 bearings inside of the free-spinning part to make stamina for quest comparable to orbit metal

(Aug. 17, 2020  9:56 PM)g2_ Wrote:

how could I forget never'
I now want never dash and rise dash
Seeing as Bearing' happened, maybe Survive' or Edge' could happen.
(Nov. 03, 2021  5:32 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2021  5:10 AM)PSYCLOPSA Wrote: quest' cuz why not and also to solve the angry guys saying It StIlL SuCkS insert 10 bearings inside of the free-spinning part to make stamina for quest comparable to orbit metal

how could I forget never'
I now want never dash and rise dash

ok ill make one Wink

(Aug. 17, 2020  9:56 PM)g2_ Wrote: I want power'

MORE POWER!!!

later people will be 3dprinting the full power power-driver piece and placing it on their power' and dash drivers are outclassed since the spring is even reinforced

nah its too EDGY

Venture', why? Because that would turn into Venture''' if you add V gear. (normal Venture has a strong spring and V gear adds more burst resistance)
Drift', Xtend+' (not high), Drift metal (not metal drift), bearing' (really this time).
Atomic', Xtend+' (Not the High one), Shot', Drift' and Quest'
(Nov. 03, 2021  2:35 PM)GhostFox Wrote: Drift', Xtend+' (not high), Drift metal (not metal drift), bearing' (really this time).

drift metal, would the plate be metal?... or would the whole tip be metal. sorry I don't have and metal tips besides metal destroy
(Nov. 03, 2021  5:55 PM)Shoyo Wrote: I personally like to see a Rise'

rise dash gang
(Nov. 03, 2021  9:42 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2021  5:55 PM)Shoyo Wrote: I personally like to see a Rise'

rise dash gang
#rise’gang lol

I’d really like to see power’. Power is so tight already that a dash would break teeth with the amount of pressure the spring would push with. But the gimmick when pushing the spring down would make the bey bounce more I guess. Idk, just a dash version of a driver I really like that is overlooked. #powerdashgang
I wanna see Bearing'''''''''''
My server-destroying wishlist of Driver Upgrades, Part 1:

Just'
Quattro'
Rise'
Edge'
High Tower
High Bullet'
High Rise
High Unite'
Metal Evolution
Metal Zeta
Metal Merge
Metal Zone

...And now I'll wait for everyone on this thread to lose their minds...
Never’ and ultimate reboot metal just because I wanna see it back in the meta