[Florida, USA] Any tournaments in Florida???

(Sep. 06, 2009  7:25 PM)Stone Wrote: I'm in orlando  if anyone's near let me know.

I'm in Pembroke Pines. If you don't know where it is search it up.

I'm itching to battle, so if anyone wants to let me know.
I am posting here because I want to become an organizer and host tournaments in Kissimmee in the near future. If anyone is interested let me know here. Thanks in advance!
Definitely interested in this! I live near Orlando/and am able to go to places near it, quite excited to see more action hopefully in FL!
Interested, definitely looking forward to bolstering the FL scene by having someone in or near Orlando.
I'm not sure if I've stated this in another FL thread, but I moved to Tampa a little over 2 weeks ago, so I'd be interested to go to a Kissimmee tournament since it's close enough. Orlando tournaments might be a bit more difficult, but I can try. I will be able to host at some point after the pandemic calms down. I probably won't be able to host as much as other Organizers or even give the greatest prizes, but I'm sure it'll be a fun time nonetheless.
Once the pandemic is calmed down I’ll be able to travel out and head to tournaments, excited to get back into the scene but also having a scene in Orlando while being in Tampa will be interesting for sure
I'm interested in tourneys near Kissimmee
I live near Orlando and would be interested in any Florida tournaments Joyful_2
I live near Jacksonville. Unfortanatly my job makes it hard to travel often.
Kairu myself and ssjr0118 live in Jacksonville proper, along with some friends I've roped in that aren't super competitive.
Hey there! I'm looking to host a tournament soon and was wondering if anyone would be interested! Approximate date and time information is below.

Approx Date: September 19th, 2020 (This is a Saturday)
Approx Time: 1 pm
Location: Bill Fredrick Park, 3401 S Hiawassee Rd, Orlando, FL 32835.
Format: Burst Standard, Unranked.
Participant Cap: 12 (Due to COVID-19 guidelines)
(Aug. 13, 2020  8:28 PM)FireKingArd Wrote: Hey there! I'm looking to host a tournament soon and was wondering if anyone would be interested! Approximate date and time information is below.

I'm down
(Aug. 13, 2020  8:28 PM)FireKingArd Wrote: Hey there! I'm looking to host a tournament soon and was wondering if anyone would be interested! Approximate date and time information is below.

Its a ways off, so I can’t say for sure, but I’d def be interested in coming up along with my 2 boys.
I'll have to see for sure but if I can go with the kiddos safely I will try.
i have been hosting UNRANKED tournaments in [location removed], i cant post them here but i can in our [discord removed]
So far i average 8-10 people showing up for beys and trades. some sales.
I am Hosting an Unranked Burst Classic Tournament [time removed] For more info follow me on Instagram [removed]
I would like to host my first tournament in September, and im looking for those who are interested. It will be held in Kissimmee, Fl so far I do have 4 participants including myself. Anyone down?
(Aug. 15, 2020  2:18 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: I would like to host my first tournament in September, and im looking for those who are interested. It will be held in Kissimmee, Fl so far I do have 4 participants including myself. Anyone down?

If things permit, I’d be interested in coming. I’d like to do my best to support all the organizers in FL.
Another FLORIDA tournament came and went! thanks for coming you guys, always appreciate the attendance, i hope yall enjoyed the prizes , including the
Hasbro SlingShock Version of Dragoon and Dranzer!!
Awesome time in Burst Classic Format.
[advertisement for additional NON-WBO tournaments removed]
For the last time ssjr0118, stop advertising non-WBO tournaments on WBO spaces. We've asked you to stop numerous times in the past over Discord and the forums, and you keep doing this. Now you are in trouble.

Do not mention your non-WBO tournaments here. Do not mention your facebook or instagram to go to for information on your non-WBO tournaments. Do not post locations and times for your non-WBO tournaments.
(Aug. 16, 2020  2:46 PM)ssjr0118 Wrote: Another FLORIDA tournament came and went! thanks for coming you guys, always appreciate the attendance, i hope yall enjoyed the prizes , including the
Hasbro SlingShock Version of Dragoon and Dranzer!!
Awesome time in Burst Classic Format.
[advertisement for additional NON-WBO tournaments removed]

Much appreciated bro 🙏
can anyone try to do a tournament in panama city/ Panama city beach (it is also in FL)
I have some combos that i think are good but I have to try out with other bladers

my favorite TT combos (that i can make)
union Achilles 00 xceed
super Hyperion xtend + 1A
dead Hades 0 under xtreme´'(the driver is worn so it is a defense type)
my Favorite Hasbro

Turbo Spryzen 00 expand keep-h
bushin dragon 7 wall yard-s
turbo achilles 0 under atomic
when is the next tournament

(Mar. 10, 2020  12:16 AM)Foreverblader1 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2009  7:25 PM)Stone Wrote: I'm in orlando  if anyone's near let me know.

I'm in Pembroke Pines. If you don't know where it is search it up.

I'm itching to battle, so if anyone wants to let me know.
 I want to battle
Anyone who wants to start a tournament near Pembroke Pines and Orlando, let me and ValtAoiisbestal know.
I'm in Cape Coral/ Fort myers
Im new to the scene and want to participate in a tournament or something