Flame Cancer 130 WD

Poll: Is Flame Cancer 125/CH120 WD viable for the top tier rank with Burn Bull 85/145/230WD/PD ???!!!!

Yes!! Smile
43.21%
No... Unhappy
56.79%
Total: 100% 81 vote(s)
130 is tall enough to kill 230! As well as expose Flame's "grinder surface" as in the ridge that AD145 can cover if used.

conditions:
standard conditions
attack type stadium
BeyLauncher-L/R with Beylauncher Extension for both combos
alternating launches
the WD's are switched after 10 rounds
both bottoms are mint
[align=center]
Flame Cancer130WD: FC130WD
Burn Bull 85 WD: BB85WD
Burn Bull 145 WD: BB145WD
Burn Bull 230 WD: BB230WD
Burn Bull 230 D: BB230D
Hell Kerbecs 230 WD: HK230WD
Hell Kerbecs 230 D: HK230D
Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD: HKBD145WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145 D: HKBD145D

please help test further for the greater good of all beybladers world-wide.

other member's tests
Azlanslayer
ControL_
SSJfisherman
Mr. N
thx people who tested this combo
interesting results,i guess the term outclassed is a thing of the past, pls try against earth bull 85/145 wd/sd
Sure, I can only do it next weekend thou .....Unhappy
Yo! I think this needs more tests, Also could we have a picture with the accessories and the parts aforementioned by you and a piece of paper that says you're user-name? And a video preferably.
Sure, i'll be glad to, video will be posted some time soon... With clear wheel differences
Still same format thou, suprisingly, I made this combo at the beach cause of a crab UBER XD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is probably winning for the same reason Flame Cancer 90SF wins so much. Flame + Cancer are excellent destabilizers.
It got equal scores for both opposing hieghts not just the destablZing hieght opponent
I can't wait to get my BB-10,I'll test this stuff out.
great thanks
Hmmm... I had a similar combo, flame cancer d125CS. although cs reduces stamina, it increases defence a little. D125 also has that flywheel effect, and instead of 125 being hit by BB85, it will hit the outer ring. Test this vs bb85 & bb145
D125 is similar to CH120 which got very low rates versus the same combos as flame cancer in my informal tests
why is every one not posting?
i dunno but i can test this in an hour or so against earth bull 145WD
Heck, i don't have another WD. So i had to use Hell Kerbecs BD145WD. I gave Hell Kerbecs a Handicap.

Standard Setup
Alternate shooting

Hell Kerbecs BD145WD Vs Flame Bull D125PD
Flame Bull: 0 wins
Hell Kerbecs: 10 wins

Shocking results... Will do WD Vs WD when my younger bro comes back.
SHYTTT, i used 130 for the tests, not 125 ARGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Feb. 26, 2011  7:00 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Heck, i don't have another WD. So i had to use Hell Kerbecs BD145WD. I gave Hell Kerbecs a Handicap.

Standard Setup
Alternate shooting

Hell Kerbecs BD145WD Vs Flame Bull D125PD
Flame Bull: 0 wins
Hell Kerbecs: 10 wins

Shocking results... Will do WD Vs WD when my younger bro comes back.

Hell Kerbecs Is Killer Of All Metagames, Really.
I Have Never Seen Hell Kerbecs Being Defeaten.
Well Try WD vs WD.
PD gets Knocked Out Easily.
X1, PD is better than WD and he did say that he does not have another WD...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Basalt-H...#pid553821
You have never seen Hell Kerbecs being defeated, right? In this post, Basalt Bull 230CS defeats Hell Kerbecs BD145WD....
(Mar. 05, 2011  4:15 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: X1, PD is better than WD and he did say that he does not have another WD...

You have never seen Hell Kerbecs being defeated, right? In this post, Basalt Bull 230CS defeats Hell Kerbecs BD145WD....

I read that.
PD has less friction and therefore when hit it can be Knocked Out.
(Mar. 05, 2011  4:27 PM)X1 Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  4:15 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: X1, PD is better than WD and he did say that he does not have another WD...

I read that.
PD has less friction and therefore when hit it can be Knocked Out.

And that means it is worse how exactly? Most stamina bottoms are bad at defence especially PD since it's made of a low friction plastic. It is probably the best as far as solo spin times and performance. And stamina is supposed to be faced against stamina so like the fact that it is easier to knock out than most bottoms matters. Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost mode) is an odd case since it can also be used for attack it's no wonder it won.
thank you all for the constructive critism, also, controL cwn you post tests etc. thx also the combo uses 130 not 125
You do realize that like no one has one of those right? Also this is pretty much just a destabiliser.
a mid jeight destablizwr at that, i know il hav to edit the op soon
OK guys - Before you make more combos, if its under 145 height, it will lose to 230 95% of the time.

Standard method for testing - 1v1.
Burn Cancer 130WD v MF-H Basalt Bull 230D
MF-H Basalt bull 230D easily obtains 100% win rates against Burn 85 var.
Now that's out of the way, the proof:
Burn Cancer = BC
Basalt Bull = BB

BB OS
BB OS
BB OS
BB OS
BB KO
BB OS
BB OS
BB KO
BB OS
BB OS
BC KO (dodgy first hit)
BB OS
BB KO
BB OS
BB KO

Basalt Bull wins 14/15.
Also it gets 4 KOs and 10 OS.

I don't know the routine for these combos, does the thread close?
I've got some results, they don't match the ones in the OP though...
I don't have 130, so I did 135 and t125 tests.

Standard procedures
Bottoms switched halfway
Alternating shots
Draws redone

All of the wins Against burn were due to burns recoil
Flame Cancer T125 WD (Click to View)

Flame Cancer 135 WD (Click to View)
I honestly didn't expect more than 0% for any of the tests. I was surprised that this combo got the results it got.