Flame Cancer 130 WD

Poll: Is Flame Cancer 125/CH120 WD viable for the top tier rank with Burn Bull 85/145/230WD/PD ???!!!!

Yes!! Smile
43.21%
No... Unhappy
56.79%
Total: 100% 81 vote(s)
yes, i do understand it.... basalt cause of the SOD is ruining this... but this is still viable against Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD
(Sep. 27, 2011  11:49 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: yes, i do understand it.... basalt cause of the SOD is ruining this... but this is still viable against Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD

Hell Kerbecs BD145WD is no longer a top-tier threat combination, however. You should no longer be balancing things around it, and instead work on current monsters such as Basalt, Scythe, possibly Phantom, etc.
That doesn't mean it still isn't prevalent though, I bet you people are still using it.
yeah, some guys here in indo used Hell____BD145WD... i took them down with this. ask some of the guys who went to Bey Bash, they were shocked to see this beat Hell but lost to Earth
(Sep. 27, 2011  10:26 PM)Dan Wrote: That doesn't mean it still isn't prevalent though, I bet you people are still using it.

Ideally he'd want to use or suggest a combo that could both handle prevalent sub-par combos AND top-tier combos, for best effect.
true, i do agree on that matter. sadly, this is only a 2nd tier bey....... against Basalt = DEAD Scythe = EVEN MORE DEAD Phantom = I DONT WANNA LOOK it can only defeat Hell, Burn, other Flames, and on a not that frequent case, Earth. sup par. this would work in the non maximum series category but in the standard meta-game. NOT AT ALL
I was like 0_o
Then he was like Gasp
" it beat hell? Hell sucks eggs! For stamina."

And, BTW, ill try this VS sytche TH170D. Howd that sound?
I hope 130 can still destabilize scythe and win XD yes please!

And when did I say he'll sucks eggs for stamina!? I said thats it's spammed!