First anime you ever watched/fell in love with?

My first anime was sailor moon then pkmn then beyblade then digimon.I fist saw sailor moon when I was 1.
Crush Gear Turbo i remember when i was like 5 i always watch it but i cant find it in english anywhere apart from youtube but thats only got the 29 episodes can some one help?

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeePinching_eyes
Dragon ball z and I watched a little beyblade
Dragon Ball, cause it was funny, AND EPIC at the same time.
The first anime I ever saw,Was Gundam Wing, I still remember myself about 4 years old waking up at 9:00PM parking myself on the floor in front of my familys house in England's T.V. and listening to the opening theme song, ahhh sweet sweet childhood.
The first anime I watch like so many was Sailor Moon, but the anime that I utterly fell in love with is Chrno Crusade and I still love it to this day.
1.Digimon
2.Yu-Gi-Oh
3.Beyblade
4.Pokemon
I used to watch Pokemon and Digimon but I absolutely loved Beyblade and One Piece from the moment I saw them, I currently love Naruto.
Dragonball Z, Gundam Wing, Rave Master, Poke'mon and Digimon were my first anime loves Grin
Pokémon, Beyblade and Dragon Ball. I still re-visit them now and then.
First anime the I watched for the VERY FIRST TIME?

I guess mine was Sailor Moon and Inuyasha. xD
First: DBZ
First to absolutely love: Fullmetal Alchemist, then soon after DBZ
I don't watch many Anime's.. I used to watch Beyblade, i dislike Pokemon, .... The anime is freakin' awesome, you've gotta watch it ..... because it was one of the few things on, but the entire series just drags on. ..
1.beyblade
2.Bobobo-bo-bobobo(man i love that show!)
3.bleach mabey?
4.pokemon
Sasameki Koto...first anime I ever completed, & definitely the first anime I ever fell in love with Smile
I grew up watching Pokemon, Yugioh, Beyblade, and then eventually Naruto and One Piece. But I really started loving anime after I finished Soul Eater, which a friend told me to watch. And because the Soul Eater manga continued, and the anime didn't, I wanted to try the manga, and that's how I started liking manga.
1. Beyblade
2. Spider riders
3. Dragon ball z/GT
4. Naruto
-Pokemon (don't really like it anymore)
-Beyblade (watched season one on YouTube about 2 years back. Never cared for MFB)
-Cardfight! Vanguard (I love the tcg and the show. Subbed of course)
Mine would be Pokemon. I think i started watching it in 2004 or 2005.
The first anime I watched which was a movie, was the trippy Spirited Away... Not a favorite movie of mine, lets not get into that, but the first anime I fell in love with was the original Pokemon...
Yu-Gi-Oh! Lol I had so many cards and a duel disk when I was what like... 4? I lost most of them though. Unhappy
Ya'll are going to laugh but the first anime I watched was Beyblade: Metal Fusion!XD and the anime I'm in love with right now is Sword Art Online!!Grin I've already cried over the first season!!:') :') (9 out of 15 episodes!) :')
The first anime that I watched (and fell in love with) was of course... Pokémon. As a child I couldn't remember a day that went by without me watching the original Pokémon series. I've seen every pokémon series so far and I dont plan on stopping.
(Started in when I was about 3 in 2002-2003)