First anime you ever watched/fell in love with?

I cant remember......
Either Pokemon or Beyblade.
I think i have posted in this thread already but my first anime i ever watched was pokemon Grin
The first anime i watched was Sailor moon but the first anime i fell in love with was
DIGIMON lol is till think hey rock
The first one I remember was G-Force. It was 5 teens that battled bad guys and wore bird costimes. Sounds wierd but it was cool.
Err.. this ones proper hard, heres my top 5 from back in the day:
1. Beyblade/DragonBallZ
2. Beyblade/DragonBallZ
3. Digimon
4. Pokemon
5. Sailor Moon
my would gave to be pokemon or digimon when i was like 5
First I watched is really hard to say. Possibly Dragon ball Z or Sailor Moon.

First I fell in love with...Gundam G, Fushigi Yugi, Pokemon and some others I can't remember.

But I don't watch anime anymore, I've just grown out of it. Can't stand the cheesy love stories, corny drama and lame voice acting. I still watch the ocassional Anime movie like Spirited away, but I don't watch series anymore.
Ronin Warriors was my favourite way back when
Pokemon and then Beyblade and then Duel Masters
Pokemon (They were re-runs on Cartoon Network in order at about 6:30 like eight years ago.)
Also Yu-Gi-Oh was second (My friend's older brother put his Duel Disk on his bike like the new series, and rode it Lips_sealed He crashed. Pinching_eyes).
It was probably Pokemon, rest i was to young to remember. After that Digimon, Card Captures, Dragonball Z and Yu-gi-oh.
ionno, since pokemon is kinda everyone's starting point, i think ill say dragonball or digimon lmfao. Agumon warp digivolve toooooooo WARGREYMON LOOOL xD that was such a dope digi-evolution.
its both Pokemon, and Yugioh I started collecting both the cards and the Pokemon games I just play constanly
Beyblade -> Digimon.

There were probably a couple others in between but those were the main ones.
Reruns of the original Pokemon at like 6:30 AM when I was five. I used to love it SOOOOO much, but I couldn't take it any more, I was upset that I was missing Battle Frontier, but at around the middle of the first Diamond and Pearl season, I just stopped. (It could be because Nintendo took the rights of the anime at season 9, making it all baby-fied and stupid. I;m sorry for the people who do like it Unhappy Unhappy)

Timeline:

Season 1 thru 8: 5 and up ---------- Season 9 and ever more: 3 and 3 only

EDIT: I just noticed I already posted something.
i just decided to watch digimon again lol
beyblade and digimon
My favorite anime was Beyblades ,Pokemon and Naruto.
Lol i have already posted but heres a list
1. Digimon
2. Pokemon
3.Beyblade
4.Yu-Gi-Oh
5.Cardcaptors(i think)

Oh yeah i think i watched a little bit of dbz