First anime you ever watched/fell in love with?

Definitely Pokemon, but it was followed very closely by Sailor Moon and Gundam Wing. Toonami was great for that.
Voltron, the Defender of the Universe (GoLion Voltron. I actually didn't even find out about Vehicle Voltron or Gladiator Voltron until I was about 21. GoLion Voltron was the only one that aired in my neighbourhood as a kid).
I can't believe I forgot about the one that I used to love watching which is...........SHINZO! That one rocked. Cool

Also, Don't know if I have said this yet but there was also Robotech.
DBZ or Gundam Wing closely followed by Digimon and Outlaw Star. I did watch the ones on Fox too (Medabots, Flint, Moncole Knights, Monster Rancher, )
The first anime...hmm that was a long time ago.
I'd have to say Pokemon with the orginal 150. I was really in love with the anime,I had all episodes on videos and a lot of their toys. (pokedex,cards,erasers,figurings ect...)

Can anyone remember the original 150 or should I say a 151 if they saw them without their names?
^ Yes....could probably list names and draw accompanying pictures more-or-less in order if I really tried. ^^;
What about the secret pokemon only avalible in Pokemon Blue and Red?

Hint: It was never shown in the anime.
.........what? Are you perhaps talking about a certain glitch off the shores of Cinnabar Island?

If not then I'm not sure what you're getting at. :\
Yep that what I'm talking about.
It's a glitch you can catch though I think it corrupted the game. Or did it?
I think were going off topic for this thread. ^^;
Oh MissingNo... you made the game wonderful
I don't remember what came first, but it's definitely one of the following:

Maya the Bee
Samurai Pizza Cats
Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics

I would have been between 4-6 when I started watching these shows. Good times.
Sailor Moon, god, my cousin and I would always tape the next episode...
Digimon (Ahh the original 2 seasons Smile)

and of course there was Digimon (woo 1st to seasons), and Beyblades (funny fact: I taped an episode of beyblade over my mums Titanic video. Ohh it was hilarious.), then so on so forth. Cute
Pokemon, and Dragonball Z Grin
The first anime I ever watched was when I was really little. It was the Studio Ghibli movie My Neighbour Totoro =D. It took me until a few years ago to remember the name lol.
OMG WHO REMEMBERS HAMTARO?! Cute
I completely forgot about it. I loved it so much. B] lmao
Sailor Moon
Digimon
Pokemon
(Sep. 04, 2009  12:02 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: The first anime I ever watched was when I was really little. It was the Studio Ghibli movie My Neighbour Totoro =D. It took me until a few years ago to remember the name lol.

YES! I absolutely loved that movie as a child.
My first anime was Sailor Moon and I still love it!Eee
sailor moon or the sonic anime movie :3 i cant rember which one i watched 1st
Dragonball has probley my longest anime obession tho Tongue_out
The first anime I fell in love with was Deathnote and the second was Katekyo Hitman Reborn.
(Sep. 03, 2009  5:34 PM)JB Stardust770 Wrote: OUTLAW STAR!

FTW! That show was and still is great. I had to buy it when I swaw it online. Gundam Wing and Outlaw Star made me love more mature anime like Rurouni Kenshin and Yu Yu Hakusho. Anyone remember Blue Submarine No.6 Toonami was the best to find new shows.
its a tie between beyblade and zoids for me