First anime you ever watched/fell in love with?

(May. 01, 2009  3:25 AM)prettyenpunk Wrote: i remember monster rancher!!!!! haha WOW! lol

Haha, it was pretty awesome in awful kinda way. Well, I think that was just the dub. I mean the dub song was epic. And great to sing with way to much enthusiasm (as is the original Pokémon theme). XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GddC44-uqQ

Ah, good times, good times.
Either Flint the time detctive or Pokemon I guess. I wasn't aware of it at the time.
my first anime was pokemon i really liked it , and still like it too
(May. 01, 2009  3:58 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: Flint the time detctive

O yeah, used to love that, it was funny and good. Cute
Monster Rancher was the first Anime I watched, then Beyblade
(May. 01, 2009  2:51 PM)Rocky Wrote: Haha, it was pretty awesome in awful kinda way. Well, I think that was just the dub. I mean the dub song was epic. And great to sing with way to much enthusiasm (as is the original Pokémon theme). XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GddC44-uqQ

Ah, good times, good times.

i was JUST about to youtube the opening! because i remember the opening being one of my favourite things about the show Tongue_out
Digimon, DBZ, Naruto and then Bleach.

EDIT: For some reason I don't consider Pokemon an anime anymore even though I love it XD
Hmm Yu-gi-oh, then Beyblade, then Pokemon.
I'm gonna say Pokemon.

Back in 1998, coming home from school to watch Pokemon every day will always be in my memories.
Playing Pokemon Blue on my game boy while watching the adventures of Ash and Pikachu, Unsmith
^^probably takes the cake in my top 3 list of greatest childhood memories.
Sailor Moon was the first one I ever watched. Cool
MedaBots.
I made a rip-off comic about it when I was like under ten.
I never saw all of monster rancher how did it end and same with medabots? can anyone tell me?
monster rancher: the phoenix was inside of them all along
medabots: the medal was inside of them all along
wow they were both really original about the endings (sarcasticly said)
(May. 02, 2009  8:46 PM)Rustin Wrote: wow they were both really original about the endings (sarcasticly said)

the medabots one is fake

that really is how monster rancher ended though
(May. 02, 2009  8:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: the medabots one is fake

I cried so hard when Genki went back home after everyone sacrificed themselves to save the world. T_T I'm such a sap.

Digimon. Although, I could never figure out what channel/time it was on, so I made do with Pokemon, which constantly had reruns on many channels at many different times.
(May. 02, 2009  8:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: the medabots one is fake

I can't even remember how either of the Medabot seasons ended. I'm pretty sure Damashii ended with Ikki defeating Cam. But I'm not too sure.
(May. 02, 2009  9:31 PM)To Wrote: I can't even remember how either of the Medabot seasons ended. I'm pretty sure Damashii ended with Ikki defeating Cam. But I'm not too sure.
I didn't have the patience to watch that season. I ought to rent it...
I just remember one that might well be my very first one which I didn't see that much of back then which was Guyver, which I know is an old one.

I also remember seeing a few voilent ones my dad would have on but never knew the names to them.
First I ever saw, Digimon. Although maybe Transformers counts, not sure on what the rule is with Japanese animation with an American style. First that I ever loved.. Damn, that's a hard one. Think it might actually Digimon, used to rush home from school to watch it (I was about 12).
But the one that's probably stood out for me, and stuck with me over time, going to have to say Spirited Away. So much love for that film.
(Apr. 30, 2009  2:02 PM)Rocky Wrote: First anime would be Monster Rancher though I only discovered what anime was after I'd watched Beyblade. First anime where I knew that what I was watching was an anime, was Inuyasha. ^^;
If it weren't for the Star Wars ending, would have loved it. A good series marred by a terrible ripoff ending ><
My first anime was either Rurouni Kenshin, Monster Rancher, Digimon, or Pokemon. I honestly can't remember, but I fell most in love with Rurouni Kenshin <3.
mine is a show probobly the coolest one i have ever seen.its cased closed.or in japan, detective conan.
its a mystery show plus when i watched it when i was 4 it was so scary i had nightmares
(May. 09, 2009  12:40 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: mine is a show probobly the coolest one i have ever seen.its cased closed.or in japan, detective conan.
its a mystery show plus when i watched it when i was 4 it was so scary i had nightmares

I watched that On adult swim before,Some of its episodes were Hilarious,Like the one where Conan finds a soda thing that makes him turn back into Jimmy XD,and then at the end His "mom" wont let him Drink it XD.

But the first anime I ever watched was Yugioh
DBZ I don't remember ever starting watching it I just turned it on and I liked it a lot