Aug

Finishing off the Summer (Metal Fight Limited)

Austin, Texas
Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church
3525 Bee Cave Road
  It will be held in the main room in the preschool building.
10:00 AM. on 08/13/2016
Format
Metal Fight Limited

A limited amount of official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

View Rulebook

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

1st Tourney:
Title: Finishing off The Summer Limited Format
Date: 8 /13/2016
Time: Freeplay and registration Starts at 10 AM
The Tourney will start at 10:30AM - 12:30 PM (Lunch is a possibility)
Venue: Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church
Address: 3525 Bee Cave Rd, Austin, TX 78746 It will be held in the main room in the preschool building.
Expected Turnout: 8-12 people
Format: Limited Format
Bracket format Round Robin
This tourney is proudly endorsed by the Texas Beyblade League from Dallas, TX! There is a possibility of participants being served food (will need to check with the pastors of the
church). I recommend that you bring lunch in case though.

Prizes:
3rd Place:
Random Booster 9 Beyblade

2nd Place:
PHW Sagittario With long ripcord and launcher.

1st Place:
Sono Kong Diablo Nemesis (Used, comes with box)

The more people we get, the better prizes we can offer at our Austin, TX tourneys!

There is a 5 Dollar Fee for each of the tournaments . . . HOWEVER If you get a Blader Passport for only 15 USD you can be free from paying fees to any WBO tourneys (including mine) for 1 year! It is highly recommended because I am committed in making more tourneys this school semester and second semester.

CONFIRMED ATTENDEES:

ExtremeBlader3
TraniacJ
L-Drago225
steelblader5
Zarius
Dallas official #2 (Will make account soon)
Dallas official #3 (Will make account soon)
GalaxyLeon2468
ExtremeDadBlade

POSSIBLE ATTENDESS:
(No last second participants)

During between the two events we will let the The Texas Beyblade League Present their beyblade challenges to the participants and spectators. Bladers can also practice, prepare, and eat.
PRESENTING TIMES: 12:35 - 1:05

2nd Tourney:
Title: Finishing off The Summer Burst Format
Date: 8/13/2016
Time: Freeplay and registration Starts at 12:50 - 1:15.
Tourney will start at 1:15 - 2:15 or 3:15
Venue: Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church
Address: 3525 Bee Cave Rd, Austin, TX 78746 It will be held in the main room in the preschool building.
Expected Turnout: 8-12 people
Format: Burst Format
Bracket format Round Robin

Note that for people who do not have beyblade burst beyblades will pick beyblade burst parts randomly (probably blindfolded or turn around so they cannot see the parts).
Anyone that has their own burst beyblades has the option of using their own or even buying their own with a ripcord launcher or string launcher (check out selling table for details).

Again there is a 5 Dollar Fee for each of the tournaments . . . HOWEVER If you get a Blader Passport for only 15 USD you can be free from paying fees to any WBO tourneys (including mine) for 1 year! It is highly recommended because I am committed in making more tourneys this school semester and second semester.

PRIZES:

3rd Place:
PHW Wolf D125B (NEW)

2nd Place:
Takara Dark Gasher/ Dark Cancer CH120SF (used)

1st Place:
Takara Spriggan Heavy Defense (NEW) with Burst Launcher

CONFIRMED ATTENDEES:

ExtremeBlader3
TraniacJ
L-Drago225
steelblader5
Zarius
Dallas official #2 (Will make account soon)
Dallas official #3 (Will make account soon)
GalaxyLeon2468
ExtremeDadBlade

POSSIBLE ATTENDESS:
(No last second participants)

Here is what the tourney area looks like!

Again This tourney is proudly endorsed by the Texas Beyblade League from Dallas, TX!

If you have any questions, comments, concerns please PM me or comment in this thread!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Finally a Texas tournament! Hopefully you guys get a lot of interest so you have frequent tournaments! Good luck!
I wish this was closer to Dallas, As i live like 20 minutes away from their. Austin is a bit too far of a drive for me Unhappy
(Aug. 05, 2016  1:31 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: I wish this was closer to Dallas, As i live like 20 minutes away from their. Austin is a bit too far of a drive for me Unhappy

We have a Dallas Beyblade League coming to Austin too, they may begin hosting tourneys (Non-WBO). No pressure if you aren't able to come, I can understand what your saying. Btw is it cool with you if you can advertise this tournament to your channel to see if bladers would like to come to this tourney?
Awesome to hear Texas is back. I hope you guys will host tourneys more often from now [or monthly Wink]

just a suggestion how it would be if you keep title as "[Austin, Texas] Finishing off the Summer"? it will look nicer

also if you need any help feel free to PM me
Is there any chance of more tournements across Texas? We have a few bladers in Houston, and we are hoping to meet more bladers.
I made a concept logo for the tournament
[Image: wfgTku0.png]

Can't wait to participate. :P
Hope this goes good for you guys Grin I wish I could go but I live closer to the east coast Tongue_out
@[Raiyanblader] Have you considered coming to East Coast Royale?
Tomorrow is the Texas Tourney, if anybody else wants to come please notify me ASAP!! If you miss the first tourney, you can always hop in to the second tourney (burst format). THANKS!! *Note to WBO. People who do not have an account will make WBO accounts today or the day of the tourney.
(Aug. 08, 2016  4:03 PM)Time Wrote: @[Raiyanblader] Have you considered coming to East Coast Royale?

East coast royal huh? Can you pm me a link?
It would be nice if we could register online for the tourney. Why can't we?
(Apr. 02, 2017  12:41 AM)Destructor Izzy Wrote: It would be nice if we could register online for the tourney. Why can't we?

It's because it already happened
Any plans for a tournament in dallas any time soon?
(Apr. 20, 2017  2:31 PM)ebonyuncle123 Wrote: Any plans for a tournament in dallas any time soon?

There is talk about having a tournament with my group, I'll let you know for more details soon!
(Apr. 22, 2017  3:54 PM)ExtremeBlader3 Wrote: There is talk about having a tournament with my group, I'll let you know for more details soon!

In dallas?! That is great just let me know!
Is this in August 2016 or 2017 because this was uploaded recently and I don't think that all of those t-shirts and beyblades were out at that time. I want to know so I can go.
(Apr. 23, 2017  4:18 AM)Beybrain78 Wrote: Is this in August 2016 or 2017 because this was uploaded recently and I don't think that all of those t-shirts and beyblades were out at that time. I want to know so I can go.

this tournament was last year
I just signed up for this thinking it was this August 13th, bought a "bladder passport" too.

Where can I find an updated list of when this will be back in Austin Texas.

Disappointed,
BaileyBlade
(Aug. 07, 2016  12:27 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I made a concept logo for the tournament
[Image: wfgTku0.png]

Can't wait to participate. Tongue_out When is it again

(Jul. 12, 2017  7:07 PM)BaileyBlade Wrote: I just signed up for this thinking it was this August 13th, bought a "bladder passport" too.

Where can I find an updated list of when this will be back in Austin Texas.

Disappointed,
BaileyBlade
Same I really wanted to play
dang it its metal Unhappy i have no metal blades and i could borrow my friends metal beys but they r noobs so that have weak ones and fakes too Unhappy i rlly wanted a burst competition in DFW