Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!)

Yaay I like F:S too! But the imbalance and its problems with skipping the tornado ridge make it hard to use...

Didn't stop me from using it in a tournament though :P
My favourite one is, Galaxy Pegasis i love the blue on it and the R2F.
(Sep. 26, 2013  10:25 PM)Cake Wrote: Yaay I like FConfused too! But the imbalance and its problems with skipping the tornado ridge make it hard to use...

Didn't stop me from using it in a tournament though Tongue_out

yeah i tried some combo, like flame _ f :s and hasbro duo _ f :s it was ok Speechless certain not useful competively
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Don't Ask I Just Like It Smile
Ok, I'm back XD
My favourite is Trypio. I just love that huge attack ring. The design, colour, and bit beast are all really cool.
@Ultramarine that's one thing we have in common so we both know Trypio rules XD anyway I also like Jade Jupiter Pruple's my favorite color and I love the ball gimmick Smile oh and the CW off the chain...
My favorite Beys are all of the Pegasuses.
For plastics it would be dranzer gt hands down, for HMS it would be driger ms and for MFB it would either be phantom orion or fang leone
I don't know if I'm not allowed to do a top 5 on this, but you know WHATEVER Tongue_out (BTW these are my own opinion and I have no favorite plastics, other than strata dragoon G)

5. Strata Dragoon MS. this was my first "plastic generation" bey as a kid, heck I still have it today!
4. Spiral Capricorn 90MF. I ADORE this beyblade, it used to seem awesome!, and it just makes sense to put it on this list because I'm a Capricorn myself, but I lost it... *whispers to self* Know where did I put that storm pegasus!
3. Samurai Ifrit W145 CF, I don't know why but just holding it makes me feel strong Tongue_out
2. Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F
1. (HOLY SHIET THIS WAS HARD TO FIND OUT) I'm actually stuck into 3 different beyblades. Twisted Tempo, Meteo L-Drago, and Big Bang Pegasus, I don't know why but they're all pretty good, especially Meteo L-Drago (HE STEALS SPIN. HE CAN TIE WITH A PHANTOM ORION IF LAUNCHED HARD ENOUGH) and Big Bang was my first ever (and only) 4D beyblade out there.

Anyways that was my top 5 beyblades... yeah deal wit it son B)
Cool, but Strata Dragoon MS is a HMS bey, not Plastic Tongue_out
(Feb. 26, 2014  7:34 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Cool, but Strata Dragoon MS is a HMS bey, not Plastic Tongue_out
still, it was still sorta a plastic Tongue_out in a certain way I guess
(Feb. 26, 2014  8:14 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2014  7:34 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Cool, but Strata Dragoon MS is a HMS bey, not Plastic Tongue_out
still, it was still sorta a plastic Tongue_out in a certain way I guess

I suppose you could, but we try to keep the correct term so we don't misslead people. It was an HMS.

Now gimmy a Kirby hug or I'll attack with my Meta Knight!
plastics: Seaborg 1, because it was my very first beyblade and so the basis of my (now huge) collection. Smile
HMS: Dragoon MF (because I love the Dragoon series and MF is the last Dragoon appearing in the manga - and the most beautiful of all Dragoons) and Dragoon MSUV (it´s simply the strongest of all HMS - in my opinion)
MFB: none, I don´t like MFB...Tongue_out_wink
Well, there are a LOT of beys I like. I guess I'll do my top five Wink

1) Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF
2 Guardian Revizer 160SB
3) Duo Uranus 230WD
4) Phantom Oiron B : D
5) Fusion Hades AD145SWD

EDIT: There are some that I want to switch around but I won't. Hard to choose which one I think should go where... I guess this should be just 5 bey I LIKE. Not in order...
For me, it's really easy :
#1 Storm Capricorn forever !
(It can't be helped XD)
The unpredictable jumping ability is my favourite. It's like flip a coin :
Head, you win
Tail, you are out of the stadium
it's so nice to win in only one shoot !
As far as Metal Fury goes, the exclusive Proto Nemesis AD145D is the most interesting. Why? It was Hasbro continuing the Legend series- and it looks a heck of a lot better with "SA165GF" replacing stock "AD145D".
Lightning L Drago, Meteo L Drago and and L Drago Destroy. I just like the l dragos for some reason, especially meteo since he can spin steal and tie with phantom orion if laucnhed right with right parts Grin . As for non left spinning beys my favourite are Blitz Striker and Vulcan Horuseus because their smash attack level is OVER 9000!!!!!
I love my clear blue version of Seaborg I. I wish they made Seaborg II with the same clear plastic. I also love Driger V and the Limited Edition Gold Dranzer...ahh I have too many favorites. My first Beyblade was Night Dranzer, one of the crappiest blades ever...but not as crappy as Trypio. I also got a Driger F Metal Masters version for Christmas one year. Love that blade.
I dont like hms< but my favorite bey is phantom orion. however my strongest is meteo ldrago wd
The thread title says "elaborate" in it.
(Jun. 19, 2014  9:52 PM)Du@l Wrote: The thread title says "elaborate" in it.

XD people have to read OPs. AZL is getting annoyed with this junk. But TBH Dual, that was a bit unneeded.
All Dragoons Tyson/Takao has owned.

Grip Attacker- Super fast, reverse AR direction to Right Spin.
Dragoon S- Left Spin introduction; fast rubber tip; controllable.
Dragoon F- Rubber on wheel; spin stealing.
Dragoon V- Controllable; Magnacore Introduction; Extreme Recoil.
Dragoon V2- Support Parts; Normal Core; Rubber; AR.
Dragoon G- Spiky AR; Fast Left SF EG Tip.
Dragoon GT- Rubber EG enough said.
Dragoon MS- Grip Flat; Cool AR.
Dragoon MSUV- Grip Flat UV; Even COOLER AR.
Dragoon MF- Chain CWD is rad; Metal Weight Grip Flat RC.
(Jun. 19, 2014  9:56 PM)AZL Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2014  9:52 PM)Du@l Wrote: The thread title says "elaborate" in it.

XD people have to read OPs. AZL is getting annoyed with this junk. But TBH Dual, that was a bit unneeded.
Was it? Back in my day (XD) when the word "elaborate" wasn't in the title, many members, such as moderators, would post that. That way people learn.

Anyway, my favourite beyblade is Galzzly. It was the first plastic beyblade I ever got, though the BB was missing. Then the sub-AR broke. I like the attack ring a lot, and the sub-AR is cool too, with those two large claw things. Plus bears are alright, haha.
My favorite beyblade is Rock Gasher SW145 SF. Although it's probably no good in competitive, this is my first customized bey and it has become my partner over the years.