Favorite Color!

i love blue color.....its my favorite. i like it because it seems very cool to me,,, the sky the ocean is all blue.
If we're talking standard colours, orange is the colour of fire and so holds a certain appeal for me.
If we're allowing metallics, gold for the shine.
And, on the off chance that you're allowing really cheaty seeming things, iridescent white. So many great colours, ever changing with the light. I could stare at that all day.

Being the fan of colour that I am, I enjoy specific shades though, rather than colours. I have bought useless junk in the past just because it came in a great shade of orangey yellow, dyed my hair just because I found a good shade of turquoise dye and, while I very much like 24 carat gold for its orangey colour, I won't touch anything with even the slightest hint of white gold in the mix.
My favorite color is admittedly pink, hence my username.
My favourite color is blue because it makes me feel like Sonic the Hegdehog (don't get me wrong) it makes me feel so cool, so fast (exept the advanced things he can do) it can make me do a Quick Step and it makes me dodge better (for some reason again don't get me wrong) i also like the color because of the ocean blue and the sky and that's why i like blue.

i like black because i like the shadows, it makes me hide better and also makes me sneaky but it kind of makes me angry for some reason but why not and this is why i love black.
I love Black and White both. And most of my clothes are either black or white as well.
Also black looks good on me. Its powerful and elegant
I love all of the colors in the rainbow, so picking one doesn't work for me.

However, if I had to pick a color to save my life, I'd pick a nice shade of green
My fave is Red because it reprent flames.Which means in real life I get mad when people hurt me and my (real) friends.
Blue.
Because it's blue.
(Aug. 14, 2014  6:54 AM)Neo Wrote: Blue.
Because it's blue.

Lol,elaborate next time ok? Wink
Mine are blue and red blue has all ways stood out to me I love the fact that the sky is blue the way it just calms me just to look at it...red is my second favorite because I like roses they are a sign of pure love
Pink because pink is fabulous and no other color is more unique and pretty than pink. PrettyyyyyyyyY~! Cute
I love anything that represents fire, some on earth and light, my favourite colours are Gold, Fire the fiery like colours Orange, Red and Black(Black as in Smoke or Ashes).
No one color really speaks to me, but, when asked, I usually just say purple to avoid confusion. I'm also a big fan of black, but seeing as it's really the absence of color, I guess that doesn't count.
I forgo to mention I love Yellow, I'm not sure what the yellow type is called but it's the one with Death Quetzalcoatl, and you know that's one reason I find it near perfect as a beyblade, no just the performance, aesthetics, epic in anime but the colours used are all my favourite, Gold, Red, Yellow, Black and Silver and a bit of Orange, and Variares is the same too.
Well, I have a thing for all colours. They change everyday depending on my mood. If I'm angry, hot blooded ect. It's red.
I forgot that I also love blue because I'm not always mad.Sometimes I just wanna chill also because it's the color of Shido's hair Speechless
My favorite color would be the bright orange-yellow. It goes well as a sandy color and tiger stripes. Both things I affiliate with cats (oh I love cats!) I refer to this color when I feel like a big sexy cat, meow ;3

Bright orange-yellow is also my preferred color for a Kaka hoodie! ;3

I wish I had a tail right now...
My favorite color is indigo, because its the color of the anja chakra, but i like every color that the eye can see
All shades of Blue but most importantly, Turquoise.
Dark Green and Gold (not that yellowish gold) probably
I like a slightly redder Fuchsia then regular Fuchsia/Red or (Black And Gold would be my second choice)

Fuchsia has always been a colour in my life (my first hat was red,shoes,pillow case),Just sticks out for me plus like its feiry but chill at the same time

It changes through out weird periods of my life :3
White.

Represents a blank canvas. I suppose one could consider that white could mean infinite possibilities, or a starting point on the road to life. The beginning to a fabulous journey. Tongue_out
Black color is my favorite color because I like black its attract me, Attraction is the main factor on favoritism.
Black. It's my favorite color because all the others. Are too bright. >Smile. Also it allows you to blend into shadows and scare the carp out of little brothers.

In what food. Dark chocolate. Is so good. And it's black. Or chocolate cake.

And if someone dares to tell me it's not a colour because it's the absence of all colour. I would like to point out that that is only in light.

Crayola says its a colour XD
I love blue because it's mostly what I wear clothing wise haha. I also like black because "it's the color of my soul" XD.

My actual favorite color is green thougj just because I'm a Green Bay fan.