Favorite Color!

Mines would be GOLD.
A:It just reminds me of money.
B:It kinda looks like a mixture of yellow. (My 2nd favourite color)
C: It looks attracting.
Gold: Horuseus' Clear Wheel
Blue: Color of Pegasis
Red: Color of Sol Blaze
Any bright, neon color mixed with black is cool with me.
My favorite color is green. It makes me calm.
Silver is my favorite color because it's the color of metal wheels.Smile
hey....
my all time most favorite colors are....
black
blue
i love both colors...
(Nov. 23, 2010  3:13 AM)Megablaster Wrote: Red, it matches most of my clothes.

Blue, its the color of water which i like to drink.

Purple, its the color of red and blue.
What? Drinking water from taps and others for different daily use is only clear, not blue. It's not like your saying your drinking water from the sea or something, right?
Anyway my favorite color would have to be Grey, since it's just quite funny when try to be goths tell you "hey black and Grey are my color because I'm a goth."
And a lot of the kids these days say the same thing because they want to be emotional or emo.
purple a nice, interesting, dark color that is a fusion of my past favorite colors. i seam to get hypnotized by it some times.
Black
Because it's awesome,it symbolizes me,its the color of the night,my fav time of day, And because people seem to think if you like black your ether EMO or goth, and I hate that stereotype so I like black to break that(though I do get called goth,sometimes EMO(causemi have cuts on my hands,that I didn't intentually do) but that's also cause I wear dark colors,wanna dye my hair black and don't talk often)
GREEN!
I chose St. Patrick as my patron saint because of that =D
I like neon green because of its brightness.
(Jan. 05, 2011  5:41 PM)Gloomy Wrote: Black
Because it's awesome,it symbolizes me,its the color of the night,my fav time of day, And because people seem to think if you like black your ether EMO or goth, and I hate that stereotype so I like black to break that(though I do get called goth,sometimes EMO(causemi have cuts on my hands,that I didn't intentually do) but that's also cause I wear dark colors,wanna dye my hair black and don't talk often)

Black is a shade not a colour
Magenta. Its so Chill right?

Any Variation of Purple really. Its just a Vibrant but also Subtle Colour as well?

Its the Colour of my School as well. Smile
Mine favorite color would be either Onyx, Platinum, or Gold. They are too epic!
I just love the color green, and Golden at times, if its used correctly. For example, the golden color of Horuseus CW. Yellow is also my favorite!
I like gold because my favorite basketball team is gold and my favorite beyblade is gold which is Hell kerbecs
But my favorite color to wear is black because it goes with everything
White, green, blue, jet black, simply because they remind me of dragoon and law and order.
I really like orange. It was until I lived with my father that I really started appreciating that colour. His favourite colour is orange and I love my father. I feel really comfortable around orange because it reminds me of my dad.

He wears orange and blue a lot because he's a graduate of the University of Florida (school colours are blue and orange). I started copying him because, well, I look up to him. It's ironic because the WBO uses those colours, too.
I like the color black and purple. I like wearing formal purple shirts, only because it makes me feel refreshing(yes it makes since). Black is cool because it is what I see when I close my eyes and it is also in the background of when I think about biting someone to death. Also, I'm attracted to black shoes.
Blue: For the sky,
White: Even if i do realise that the wind is transparent its basicly white that describes the wind. And yeah my favorite element of the 4 elements is the wind.
my fave colour is red i love this colour as it marks courage , bravery and victory
(May. 06, 2011  1:45 PM)bladeruler Wrote: my fave colour is red i love this colour as it marks courage , bravery and victory
Actually, blue is generally associated with that. Red portrays energy, strength, power, and passion.

Read up on auras, it's very interesting. I find that to be the most accurate in meaning.
(May. 06, 2011  2:23 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  1:45 PM)bladeruler Wrote: my fave colour is red i love this colour as it marks courage , bravery and victory
Actually, blue is generally associated with that. Red portrays energy, strength, power, and passion.

Read up on auras, it's very interesting. I find that to be the most accurate in meaning.

thanks 4 telling and it ectually potrays me
My favorite color is RED

I don't know it just happened!
Mine is blue. Not all blues look good, some look horrible. I like a bright neon type blue. The Capricorn from Screw looks like it. I like how it looks on a computer.

So pwetty :3
Easy,
It's any Dark colour as I'm kind of a Dim person and Bright colours.......makes my eyes blurry
My favorite color is Red :3 In my opinion, red makes anything look INSTANLY cooler, and that's why I like it.