[Fan Fiction]  Lucha Burst fanfic thread (Beyblade Burst: Ice Storm)

done I did it
I would enter but I thing I'm in enough fanfics for now
(Sep. 12, 2021  9:43 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I would enter but I thing I'm in enough fanfics for now

There are NEVER enough fanfics you can be in.
Battle Core: Xenon- Increases attack and defense power by 5, and the core has burst stoppers, and the burst resistence is better.

Battle Blade: Ancient- This Blade was forged in egyptian times when beyblade was first a thing, but the burst stoppers on the core activates when it is halfway to bursting, and Xuko was gifted the blade by his grandfather born in Egypt cause he was the one who forged it.

Battle Weight: 15- The weight is light so the bey can have more speed than usual beys, and it will be faster than any bey, and the final thing is the bey will be able to hit in a flurry of attacks as quickly as possible.

Chassis: Corrupt-P- This is a double chassis that has a bound mode and free spin mode. Free spin mode makes the beyblade act like a defense type that when the opponents bey hits Xenon the chassis will free spin and will absorb the opponents beyblade spin, and when in bound mode it can hit hard with impact, and soon the chassis will be awakened.

Driver: Venture- This Driver is awakened so when on the outer rim it will pick up speed, and attack with force.
Episode 12: A Sinister Blader.
Juno
(Sep. 12, 2021  6:24 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Episode 12: A Sinister Blader.
Juno

dang juno that wsa kind of a no-brainer to step in the fight even tho falcon got destroyed in a battle with the same guy... anyways nice chapter! will falcon perhaps become rebuilt?
(Sep. 12, 2021  6:29 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2021  6:24 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Episode 12: A Sinister Blader.
Juno

dang juno that was kind of a no-brainer to step in the fight even tho falcon got destroyed in a battle with the same guy... anyways nice chapter! will falcon perhaps become rebuilt?

Maybe, But probably not, He's being replaced as the antagonist lol

but the beys that get destroyed next will be replaced with a new system

*rebuilt lol
(Sep. 12, 2021  6:34 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2021  6:29 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: dang juno that was kind of a no-brainer to step in the fight even tho falcon got destroyed in a battle with the same guy... anyways nice chapter! will falcon perhaps become rebuilt?

Maybe, But probably not, He's being replaced as the antagonist lol
lol k 👌
As with every single Beyblade season, beys get destroyed, With sparking we got limit break beys, similar to that beys once destroyed will be rebuilt in a sorta different system than the battle core.

Sneak peek:
(This will be the system for my next fanfic, cause all my fanfics will be interlinked, my next one will just be like the next season for super charge)
(Sep. 12, 2021  6:57 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: As with every single Beyblade season, beys get destroyed, With sparking we got limit break beys, similar to that beys once destroyed will be rebuilt in a sorta different system than the battle core.

Sneak peek:
interesting... what is this new system called?
(Sep. 12, 2021  6:59 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2021  6:57 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: As with every single Beyblade season, beys get destroyed, With sparking we got limit break beys, similar to that beys once destroyed will be rebuilt in a sorta different system than the battle core.

Sneak peek:
interesting... what is this new system called?
It's The Primary System
Nice job for the name
Next Bey, make your guesses
(Sep. 12, 2021  9:49 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Next Bey, make your guesses

Eternal Caynox-5 4B-S Grind?!
(Sep. 12, 2021  9:52 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:

Eternal Caynox-5 4B-S Grind?!

Eternal Is correct but grind and caynox aren't

Eternal Cannon-5 4B-S Good Race
(Sep. 12, 2021  9:59 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:

Eternal Cannon-5 4B-S Good Race

No, but heres a hint, this bey has been seen in the anime pre- GT era
(Sep. 12, 2021  10:00 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2021  9:59 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Eternal Cannon-5 4B-S Good Race

Eternal Chronos?
(Sep. 12, 2021  10:05 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2021  10:00 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: No, but heres a hint, this bey has been seen in the anime pre- GT era

Eternal Chronos?

and You are Todays lucky winner, lol
(Sep. 12, 2021  10:05 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2021  10:05 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Eternal Chronos?

and You are Todays lucky winner, lol

I’m right?!
(Sep. 12, 2021  10:07 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2021  10:05 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: and You are Todays lucky winner, lol

I’m right?!

yes you are right
Now I just need to figure out what Gr is….
(Sep. 12, 2021  10:09 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Now I just need to figure out what Gr is….

Think chronos, lol it relates to chronos
(Sep. 12, 2021  10:09 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Now I just need to figure out what Gr is….

Great, ground, gyroscope, Gear, Gross, Grass, Guarding, Gourmet, Garlic...
(Sep. 12, 2021  10:00 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2021  9:59 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Eternal Cannon-5 4B-S Good Race

Eternal Cognite-5 4B-S