[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Sun and Moon

How do you make such good stories
Ark 2 Premiere: New day, New friendship!!!
I thought you said I was be in ark 2

(Feb. 24, 2019  9:14 PM)Mr tyros Wrote: I thought you said I was be in ark 2
You will be in it soon enough you just need patience.

Ill make you in chapter 20,
I honestly dont know

I do my chapters at a random
(Feb. 24, 2019  9:25 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I honestly dont know

(Feb. 24, 2019  9:25 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I honestly dont know

Can i be in ark 3
Chapter 12, lilphilyb goes to Unova!!!
Chapter 13, Luinor vs. The bey gang!!!

Here is some QnA
Cheetoblader asked
Q: Can you Remove me entirely from the story?
A: No can do. I know i made you weak even though you are very good at beyblades in the story so ill make your character self battle my character self in the ark 2 finale and you will get a new bey, Air knight. I want to keep you because I have potential for you in a possible 4th Ark
Mr Tryos asked
Q: How do you make such good stories?
A: I thought about this crossover during the Cho-Z system and I think about the next chapter before doing it.
Chapter 14, The World Bladers Cup
B u m p aka bringing up my post

Chapter 15, The World Bladers Cup Begins

Chapter 16, Semifinsls, Sword vs. Dragon

Chapter 17, The Bird of Flames vs. The Oxygen Knight

Chapter 18, Fight or flight, Luinor vs. Knight

Chapter 19, The end?

Ark 2 Finale, Meet Ryan.
what does gV.6V.Rb and stuff mean
(Mar. 05, 2019  3:55 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote: what does gV.6V.Rb and stuff mean

It means God Valkyrie’s layer, the 6 disk, the Vortex frame, and the Reboot driver
(Mar. 05, 2019  5:11 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2019  3:55 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote: what does gV.6V.Rb and stuff mean

It means God Valkyrie’s layer, the 6 disk, the Vortex frame, and the Reboot driver

So it's a cold for easier way of saying the parts of a bey. Is there a place where I can get the meaning
(Mar. 06, 2019  2:14 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2019  5:11 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: It means God Valkyrie’s layer, the 6 disk, the Vortex frame, and the Reboot driver

So it's a cold for easier way of saying the parts of a bey. Is there a place where I can get the meaning

http://beyblade.vocarevoproject.com/products/
Here is an ark 3 sneak peak
(Mar. 09, 2019  6:11 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Here is an ark 3 sneak peak

does tk mean time to
Whoops spelling mistake

Chapter 21, Time to go GT
It's not fun to watch the Main character win every battle and I think the Character devolvement is horrible and where is the other Sun and Moon Characters?, BTW I'm not saying my story is perfect but just some feedback
Don't worry i will spice the story up by adding losses to the main character. And besides, the others are filler.
(Mar. 11, 2019  9:22 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Don't worry i will spice the story up by adding losses to the main character. And besides, the others are filler.

21 chapters of filler!? Have we been wasting our time!?
Chapter 22, The explosion of Death, Dread Phoenix

No i meant the other characters that are not Ash, Cheetoblader, lilphilyb, Lana Etc..
Chapter 23, The Flameskey Secret, Fusion Either!