[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Sun and Moon

Next Chapter: A Leangendary Couple, Sword Valtryek and Lord Spryzen!!
(Mar. 13, 2019  2:55 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Chapter 23, The Flameskey Secret, Right And Left Eclipse

OKay so the end feels kinda lazy, so he just magically defects the Cloaked Figure?
(Mar. 13, 2019  8:25 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: No he beats him in a battle

Yeah, but you give no description or anything, you just say blandly that he wins.
Chapter 24, The Ledgendary Couple, Sword Valtryek AND Lord Spryzen!!
#Amourshipping confirmed
Looking for hints for chapter 25? Look no further.
Dranzer Zenith 0 Bump Xtend plus.
¡You lied lilphilyb there was no chapter 20! ¡I was supposed to be in it!
(Mar. 24, 2019  8:35 PM)Mr tyros Wrote: ¡You lied lilphilyb there was no chapter 20! ¡I  was supposed to be in it!

Technically lilphilyb never lied! He said in chapter 20 and there wasn’t chapter 20! So he never lied to you!
Ark 2 finale = chapter 20
I put you in early so i can introduce ryan in chapter 20
here's my story

Ripday walked into the arena with his sword launcher and his bey. He knew this was going to be hard because he's going up against Mr Tyros. Mr Tyros walked in with confidence. "May the games begin!", the announcer said. 3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!, Ripday yelled. 3, 2, 1, GO SHOOT, Mr Tyros said. Ripday's Bey started off fast. Bang, bang, bang. Ripday's Bey was scraping Mr Tyros's. Mr Tyros came in with just enough stamina and attacked hard. Ripday's stamina dropped, but Mr Tyros's bey stopped. "RIPDAY WINS!", the announcer blurted.

this cool? this my first story
(Mar. 25, 2019  11:37 PM)Ripday Wrote: here's my story

Ripday walked into the arena with his sword launcher and his bey. He knew this was going to be hard because he's going up against Mr Tyros. Mr Tyros walked in with confidence. "May the games begin!", the announcer said. 3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!, Ripday yelled. 3, 2, 1, GO SHOOT, Mr Tyros said. Ripday's Bey started off fast. Bang, bang, bang. Ripday's Bey was scraping Mr Tyros's. Mr Tyros came in with just enough stamina and attacked hard. Ripday's stamina dropped, but Mr Tyros's bey stopped. "RIPDAY WINS!", the announcer blurted.

this cool? this my first story

Good frist story try saying the names of the beyblades and intoducing the charatars
ok thanks for the tip
(Mar. 25, 2019  11:47 PM)Ripday Wrote: ok thanks for the tip

Your  welcome
I feel like the pokemon characters would totally be into beyblade!
Does anyone want to check out my story? It is beyblade burst ultimate. You’re gonna like it.
Bumping my thread. (If you are reading this, read the story, I think you will like it.)

Chapter 25, The Wave of Flames, Dranzer Zenith
ATTENTION!

lilphilyb told me to say,
Beyblade sun and moon has been discontinued...
I am sorry
sincerely
(Jan. 09, 2020  9:59 PM)MidnightSky231 Wrote: ATTENTION!

lilphilyb told me to say,
Beyblade sun and moon has been discontinued...
I am sorry
sincerely

Why couldn’t he say it himself?
(Jan. 09, 2020  10:29 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I honestly don't know.

So you do confirm that it is canceled?
(Jan. 09, 2020  10:32 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2020  10:29 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I honestly don't know.

So you do confirm that it is canceled?

Yes, it is canceled.
(Jan. 09, 2020  10:34 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2020  10:32 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: So you do confirm that it is canceled?

Yes, it is canceled.

Ok, thanks for confirming it.