[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Ugen’s Story

(Jan. 17, 2020  6:42 PM)Staron Wrote: This a good character idea?

Yeah! Giving a character to use Inferno Ifrit was a great idea!
And it fits that zyro used samurai ifrit

And my character is the son of him

Do you want to have some of the requested characters featured?

Well, the made up ones
I don't know how to make my thread or delete a post.
(Jan. 17, 2020  9:29 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: I don't know how to make my thread or delete a post.

I deleted your post. If you can't figure out how to make a new thread, take some time and discover how to do that before making a mess in someone else's thread, alright?
Ifrit? Ifritor? I like this thread already.
(Jan. 18, 2020  2:20 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Ifrit? Ifritor? I like this thread already.

It's an idea from someone. It may be a while before I actually put the beyblade in, but maybe not. This thread is a story about dual layer beyblades though!
(Jan. 18, 2020  2:21 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2020  2:20 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Ifrit? Ifritor? I like this thread already.

It's an idea from someone. It may be a while before I actually put the beyblade in, but maybe not. This thread is a story about dual layer beyblades though!

Have you ever Had the idea of adding God beys in the last 10 or 15 semodd chapters?
I have a suggestion:
Blader: Asher( named after my aunts dog )
Beyblade: Asteroid zuetron
I don’t know if you will allow us giving their beys combos but if you do: 7, the frame Asteroid comes with, and Atomic-S
Nice story BTW
(Jan. 18, 2020  2:40 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I have a suggestion:
Blader: Asher( named after my aunts dog )
Beyblade: Asteroid zuetron
I don’t know if you will allow us giving their beys combos but if you do: 7, the frame Asteroid comes with, and Atomic-S
Nice story BTW

This takes place during the dual layer era of TT's Anime (the anime subbed or dubbed).
(Jan. 18, 2020  2:34 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2020  2:21 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: It's an idea from someone. It may be a while before I actually put the beyblade in, but maybe not. This thread is a story about dual layer beyblades though!

Have you ever Had the idea of adding God beys in the last 10 or 15 semodd chapters?

No, but I will likely be doing a continuation of this story in the God layer erea once I have finished all 51 chapters of this story.
Oh k. I’ll probably just go make my ownSmile
I was making this ifrit when I didn't know of the original Inferno ifrit, I was thinking pure beyblade burst Samurai Ifrit
Chapter 10: A New Face! Lost Longinus!

Nice. Was it just me, or was this chapter a bit shorter than the others?
(Jan. 25, 2020  3:28 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Nice. Was it just me, or was this chapter a bit shorter than the others?

I think it is longer actually!
(Jan. 25, 2020  3:32 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2020  3:28 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Nice. Was it just me, or was this chapter a bit shorter than the others?

I think it is longer actually!
Huh. Maybe I just read it faster this time then. Regardless, I'm glad that Lui has been introduced.

Maybe foreshadowing a left on left battle near the end?
Thanks for introducing bushi, but make him come back stronger then ever
(Jan. 25, 2020  4:45 PM)Staron Wrote: Thanks for introducing bushi, but make him come back stronger then ever

Don’t worry, this isn’t the end of Bushi. He will be back.
And I got a new move for the Bey, burning rebound, a defensive move
(Jan. 25, 2020  4:47 PM)Staron Wrote: And I got a new move for the Bey, burning rebound, a defensive move

Ok, I’ll consider putting it into the story next time Bushi appears!
And since burning slash is an attack move, and burning rebound is a defense move I made up, I got one more, burning vortex which increases his stamina

Since Inferno ifrit is a balance type
(Jan. 25, 2020  4:48 PM)Staron Wrote: And since burning slash is an attack move, and burning rebound is a defense move I made up, I got one more, burning vortex which increases his stamina

Since Inferno ifrit is a balance type
Ok, that works!

(Jan. 25, 2020  3:38 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2020  3:32 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I think it is longer actually!
Huh. Maybe I just read it faster this time then. Regardless, I'm glad that Lui has been introduced.

Maybe foreshadowing a left on left battle near the end?

Possibly, however I am not gonna give away anything!
I got another idea, bushi will be the only blader who can perfectly connect to his bey, just like zyro to his bey
Wow, Lui is in the story? That’s awesome!
Do you think having bushi have the most resonance out of all of the bladers in this story a good idea?